Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How do we deal with the wererats?

Scare them into the deeper parts and cave in parts of the cavern, sealing them in
Take out their leaders and try to convince them to surrender
Slaughter them all
Ignore them and look elsewhere
Other (post and specify)

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 86

Author Topic: Let's Play Pathfinder: A Call To Arms - **CANCELLED**  (Read 108263 times)

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Is it bound at all? Even so, this is their Ranger and I'm guessing that he'd be able to control it quickly before it does too much damage. Though it might run off at us first and let us get some hits in before the others join

Also, assuming he's a second or third level ranger, he'll have a minimum 15 hp, so you'd be gambling on landing a crit attack to kill him in one go, and surviving against four to one odds to have us catch up in time if that fails.))

Jehane takes Vorlak's reaction as a sign that combat is close and whispers softly as she casts a spell. She suddenly grows in size until she towers over even Daku and smiles grimly as she hefts her much larger sword.

((Enlarge Person on Jehane, stay behind Vorlak or Daku so she can take advantage of her reach and strike over them.))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

((I say we go in swords blazing. Kill the wolverine and Ratatosk and then Arioch will use Diplomacy.))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile

(Sure, if any of them survive this at all)
Daku's blood begins to boil, as he transforms into his hybrid form, his features becoming those of a bear as he charges forward. He also enters a bloodrage, as his very claws seem to emit fire and his eyes burn a bright red.

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((At this point, go for the sneak attack, any element of surprise is getting werebear to the face.))

Jehane curses and after a moment charges after the tribal warrior.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

(Sure, if any of them survive this at all)
Daku's blood begins to boil, as he transforms into his hybrid form, his features becoming those of a bear as he charges forward. He also enters a bloodrage, as his very claws seem to emit fire and his eyes burn a bright red.

((We did vote during the moot that we'd kill the leaders and then talk to the rest and not go the genocide way. Also, here's the format we use for posting:

Bold words are actions. Double brackets indicate Out of character speech (or OOC, as this is). Quotes and words inside them with appropriate coloring not used by another PC would be speech.

Naturally all of this is to easen the burden on the eyes.))

Vorlak charges as well, but at the wolverine (if possible, if not then Ratatosk). Arioch curses in sync with Jehane and follows from a distance and tries to get a shot at the Wolverine.

Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

Ritiki hears a roar of fury as the giant, now in bear form, comes barrelling down the way, and your first enemy you see is this large wolverine charging at you. You both meet (CRIT) (Confirm) (17+8) (10+7-1) ((great way to start the game)). The giant lets out a blood curdling scream as his claws rip deep into its hide, dealing ((5+9)*2+6) and (5+9+4) damage. The sheer force of the claws rip through the beast's neck and its head flies off and lands at Ratatosk's feet. He's shocked and mortified but you're greeted with his fury as he readies a fighting stance with his two blades.

Martijn kicks off the initiative order. The party can all see Ratatosk with Daku Baku 15ft away from him and Martijn 35ft away, with the rest of the party being 40ft away except Jehane who is 45ft and Ritiki who is 25ft away from the champion (and still unnoticed). The wererats with him are 10ft to the side of him ((I'd make a map but I just installed windows 10 and everything is kind of all over the place right now... I'll post one up when I can))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I need to bring my speed up. Constantly being at the back of the party means I always waste the first round getting into melee range.))

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile

(after the battle, I am keeping the wolverine head as a trophy)

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

((I was under the impression that sneak attacks were basically automatic crits. Oh well, that's academic now.))
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I was under the impression that sneak attacks were basically automatic crits. Oh well, that's academic now.))
((He came down screaming... And thats coup de grace))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((A sneak attack at the beginning of combat does deny your target dex to AC, as they should be caught flatfooted from the surprise.))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((A sneak attack at the beginning of combat does deny your target dex to AC, as they should be caught flatfooted from the surprise.))
((That does indeed happen, and I forgot that. Rogues (like Martijn) get their sneak attack dice off of that.

Still waiting for Dw4rfY to finish up his level up and do something))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

((Oh, sorry. Waiting on a reply to that question?))
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

((Ah, only rogues get extra damage from sneak attacks. That's kinda silly, but eh.

I take it that now that battle is joined, my sneak attack will not get any extra benefits? What about catching them flat-footed?))
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Ah, only rogues get extra damage from sneak attacks. That's kinda silly, but eh.

I take it that now that battle is joined, my sneak attack will not get any extra benefits? What about catching them flat-footed?))
((You'd get them flat footed still because you're stealthed this whole time and they're focused on a guy who beheaded the champions wolverine))

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 86