Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How do we deal with the wererats?

Scare them into the deeper parts and cave in parts of the cavern, sealing them in
Take out their leaders and try to convince them to surrender
Slaughter them all
Ignore them and look elsewhere
Other (post and specify)

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 86

Author Topic: Let's Play Pathfinder: A Call To Arms - **CANCELLED**  (Read 108271 times)

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Updated stats sent.

What does the area look like and are there any obvious look out positions or ambush points?

Assuming we're right by their front door, Perception check, please))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

((Updated stats sent.

What does the area look like and are there any obvious look out positions or ambush points?

Assuming we're right by their front door, Perception check, please))
(?) Its a cave, except it starts to go deep very quickly. Its too dark for you to see anything inside. You can tell it is much darker than what you are used to
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

"Somebody get a light going. Vorlak lead and check actively for threats."

((Vorlak nightvision plus his ridiculous Perception should help with that order.))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jehane frowns into the darkness and mutters a brief prayer to Iomedae, not entirely sure if she means it or not. Then she takes a deep breath and draws the silver ore longsword and casts Light on it.

"Keep a good eye out behind us as much as in front. I'm sure they'd just love to hit us from both sides. Ritiki and Arioch should stay in the center and be ready to support with song and spells."

((Am I going to have problems with Enlarge Person in there?))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jehane frowns into the darkness and mutters a brief prayer to Iomedae, not entirely sure if she means it or not. Then she takes a deep breath and draws the silver ore longsword and casts Light on it.

"Keep a good eye out behind us as much as in front. I'm sure they'd just love to hit us from both sides. Ritiki and Arioch should stay in the center and be ready to support with song and spells."

((Am I going to have problems with Enlarge Person in there?))
At the entrance, the cavern is no bigger than 7ft high, but as you look down, the slop expands the ceiling to roughly 15ft.

You cast light and Vorlak takes point as you advance, the warriors of your group taking to the sides and readying a shield wall if need be.

The giant smells a rat... Or a few of them, as you advance deeper in. As you go deeper, the giant hears something akin to scraping of claw on stone

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile

Daku smells and hears what are probably the wererats, he raises his hands up, readying his combat claws.
 He makes a stop gesture with his left hand, and forms one word: "Snapphed!" afterwards, the giant man enters his combat stance and slowly moves forward.

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jehane grips the hilt of her weapon and listens and looks for whatever alerted Daku to trouble

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Vorlak Perception Check))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

((I'll level up Ritiki next time I'm home and have access to the sheet. Might be tomorrow, but Friday is more likely. Sorry :c ))
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Vorlak Perception Check))
((Need you to finish leveling up first))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Attempt to sneak ahead and scout the enemy!

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Attempt to sneak ahead and scout the enemy!
(18+13) You sneak so well, the party doesn't realize you left. You sneak on ahead and there seems to be an overpowering smell of carcasses. Following that smell, you go up and see Ratatosk, leaning against a wall with two of his kinsmen at his side looking terrified at the creature you are certain is the cause of the smells. An oversized wolverine snarls with hunger induced drool running down its jaws. He makes one sniff and starts to bark, but not directly at you. The others can hear this, and Ratatosk smiles. You can't make out what he says, but it was something among the lines of "about time...".

The barking down the halls seems to put vorlak into a state of fury and he seems to grow in size before your eyes and look more like the great white tiger-like monster you assumed him to be.

Ritiki, they don't notice you yet, but that big thing can tell your friends are here. What do you do?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Hmm. Well, I'm tempted to try and sneak attack Ratatosk. If I kill him, great. It will probably demoralize the enemy. If I only wound him, it will still make it easier to kill him in the ensuing fight.

On the other hand, failure leaves me wide open to a beat down. Thoughts, fellas?))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

((It sounds like it could go very wrong.))
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Release the wolverine upon them or can Ratatosk control it?))
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 86