Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How do we deal with the wererats?

Scare them into the deeper parts and cave in parts of the cavern, sealing them in
Take out their leaders and try to convince them to surrender
Slaughter them all
Ignore them and look elsewhere
Other (post and specify)

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 86

Author Topic: Let's Play Pathfinder: A Call To Arms - **CANCELLED**  (Read 108451 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Pathfinder: A Call To Arms - Chapter 2: Under Siege
« Reply #945 on: May 22, 2016, 07:56:24 pm »

Arioch is shooting daggers at Martijn with his eyes. >_>
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: May 22, 2016, 10:47:43 pm »

Arioch is shooting daggers at Martijn with his eyes. >_>
Varg approaches after that all takes place with a look of fear.

"As I thought... This was what the great serpent was before he became king of the giant's wood. I remember others saying it was much larger and much more deadly, I knew it wasn't it when we defeated it so easily... Hopefully, we won't run into that thing while we're here..."

He starts skinning the snake with his axe. Its very poorly done, but you can tell he's done this a few times.

Wide eyed Arioch quickly gets up on his feet and looks around, making sure he's a good few feet away from the snake.

"What the blazes happened? The snake moved! It was alive! I swear it must have attacked me! Damn the gods, is this some cruel joke? Why are you laughing, Martijn. Stop laughing or I'll tell Kayle about that time with that lass in the tavern."

Summon Vorlak and look around for the plants. Make sure about my question with Varg as well.
You summon vorlak again and he's too weak to give a laugh at your ordeal.

(9+1) You find nothing noteworthy
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: May 23, 2016, 09:26:56 am »

"Yeah, that does look painful, Vorlak. Hey, James, mind giving him a touch of your hands? You'll even get the chance to pet his stomach, I reckon, and I know I love doing it."

((He IS a big ball of fur, after all ;P))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: May 23, 2016, 11:36:13 am »

"Yeah, that does look painful, Vorlak. Hey, James, mind giving him a touch of your hands? You'll even get the chance to pet his stomach, I reckon, and I know I love doing it."

((He IS a big ball of fur, after all ;P))
((Considering that your description was "extra fluffy and in the image of a white tiger with no stripes, yeah, he is))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: May 24, 2016, 04:01:30 am »

Jehane shakes her head, fighting to keep a smirk off her face as Arioch drips and rants in equal measure. While Martijn is unfazed by the threat, she snorts in derision.

"Oh, please. Unless there's something more amusing to that tale, anyone who's surprised that Martijn has known girls in taverns has been unconscious this entire time. The only thing that'd rile her up is if there's a girl in a tavern now, and in which case, let me know where that tavern is, I'd kill for a decent wine."

Jehane taps Varg on the shoulder and offers him her dagger, hilt first. "Try this out, might work better on getting the skin off neatly."

Arioch signals for her attention, and Vorlak pulls himself upright as best as he can, despite his wounds. The Eidolon begins a raspy purr and fluffs his fur out, managing to look kittenish despite being the size of a tiger. Jehane tries to maintain a stern expression, but finally succumbs, scratching behind the Eidolon's ears and under his chin.

"Who's the cutest furry killing machine? That's you, yes you are! You're far better then any stupid snake, and much fluffier..."

It goes on in similiar vein for a few minutes before she manages to recover from the cuteness.

Jehane casts Cure Light Wounds twice on Vorlak in the middle of giving the cat-shaped Eidolon ear scratchings.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: May 24, 2016, 08:18:14 am »

Vorlak goes along and starts laughing as you do so.

You heal him for (6+2+4+2) hit points, bringing him to almost full health.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: May 24, 2016, 02:22:01 pm »

Dusting his clothes, Arioch speaks up about our course of action.

"Right then. Should we get going or does anybody need anything right now. I suggest we split in three parties of two for the herbs. I'll stick with Vorlak since he's quite handy at this actually. Jehane with Ritiki and Martijn with Varg. I think that's a nice grouping. Remember to be wary of the plants like Jehane was and don't... touch anything directly. Don't spread out too much. We'll meet back here. I think that sounds about right, unless I'm missing something. "
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: May 25, 2016, 08:07:32 am »

Jehane does a quick tally of what they've acquired against their search list.

"we need some lavender with roots, and some dandelions, which Varg says grows near his village. We might be better off pushing on and spending some time gathering herbs there."

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: May 25, 2016, 08:56:29 am »

Jehane does a quick tally of what they've acquired against their search list.

"we need some lavender with roots, and some dandelions, which Varg says grows near his village. We might be better off pushing on and spending some time gathering herbs there."
((You got a dandelion))

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: May 25, 2016, 09:00:14 am »

((Is there anything we're missing from the list, then? I just picked up the difficult plant, and from the rolls before the snake fight, it looks like we picked up everything else with roots, except for the lavender.))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: May 25, 2016, 09:04:45 am »

((I feel like we need a big question mark over Varg or any NPC with us that we can get information about our current quest.))
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: May 25, 2016, 11:56:52 am »

((Is there anything we're missing from the list, then? I just picked up the difficult plant, and from the rolls before the snake fight, it looks like we picked up everything else with roots, except for the lavender.))
((That wasn't the difficult plant, that was a dandelion you picked up))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: May 25, 2016, 12:00:24 pm »

((Hahahahahahahahaha))
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: May 25, 2016, 12:58:04 pm »

((.... .....

Well, this is why you don't let the feverish person go looking. Good luck with the difficult plant, guys! :P))

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: May 25, 2016, 04:14:34 pm »

((Going to throw this out there, since it's been bugging me: I sort of feel I got jerked around and wasted my time with this plant thing. I was fairly clear that I wanted to deal with the poisonous on contact plant, and I got a dandelion out of it. My fault for not going back ~20 pages when I was writing my post to find an exact description, but despite this having a mechanical benefit for my character, I'm now just looking forward to moving on.

Anyway, let's do another hour of searching and move on, we have a moot to attend.))
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 86