Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How do we deal with the wererats?

Scare them into the deeper parts and cave in parts of the cavern, sealing them in
Take out their leaders and try to convince them to surrender
Slaughter them all
Ignore them and look elsewhere
Other (post and specify)

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 86

Author Topic: Let's Play Pathfinder: A Call To Arms - **CANCELLED**  (Read 108465 times)

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Pathfinder: A Call To Arms - Chapter 2: Under Siege
« Reply #930 on: May 20, 2016, 03:03:50 pm »

Jehane gives the now-dead snake a solid kick before sheathing her sword.

"Check around the fangs, a poisonous one would would have sacs there. Generally, they either bite or squeeze, and this one was definately a squeezer."

Jehane goes to see if the poisionous plant is nearby, as she has an idea of how to pick it safely still.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: May 21, 2016, 10:11:51 am »

((Hrm that gives me an idea.))

Poison?

Martijn checks to see if the snake is venomous.
Ritiki immediately goes very still as the possibility of venom is mentioned.
Jehane gives the now-dead snake a solid kick before sheathing her sword.

"Check around the fangs, a poisonous one would would have sacs there. Generally, they either bite or squeeze, and this one was definately a squeezer."

Jehane goes to see if the poisionous plant is nearby, as she has an idea of how to pick it safely still.
(8+3) (Intelligence) You have no idea if the snake was poisonous or not.

(12+0) (Survival) You find more of the yellow flower with the spiny leaves ((I forgot if I mentioned what it was...))

just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: May 21, 2016, 10:26:01 am »

Check for the poison and look around for the plant too after retrieving my bolts.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: May 21, 2016, 11:42:39 am »

Check for the poison and look around for the plant too after retrieving my bolts.
((I already assumed you grabbed your bolts. You missed with most of them anyway))

(FUMBLE) (Survival) You prick your hand on the snake's fangs and immediately pass out in fear of poison. You're passed out for (4) hours ((ouch... rolled a 1d4 for that))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: May 21, 2016, 11:46:08 am »

((And naturally the Eidolon disappears once I'm unconscious. I can feel Vorlak snickering as he fades out.))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: May 21, 2016, 11:48:17 am »

Martijn's eyes widen in horror. Quickly going to Arioch's side, he checks to see if he is suffering from poison. Assuming he finds he's not, he throws back his head and laughs in a relieved manner.

Well, I don't think it's poisonous, but my brother here has a rather low pain thresh hold...

Still laughing, he shakes his head and stands up.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: May 21, 2016, 11:58:11 am »

((I have a sack in my backpack, and a blanket. If I cut a strip off the blanket, stick my hand in the sack and use the sack-protected hand to pick up the strip of blanket and use both layers to pluck the plant. Once done, I can pull the sack inside out without touching the plant. Will that be enough to avoid the nasty effects of the plant?))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: May 21, 2016, 01:28:18 pm »

((I have a sack in my backpack, and a blanket. If I cut a strip off the blanket, stick my hand in the sack and use the sack-protected hand to pick up the strip of blanket and use both layers to pluck the plant. Once done, I can pull the sack inside out without touching the plant. Will that be enough to avoid the nasty effects of the plant?))
((it should))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: May 21, 2016, 02:54:00 pm »

"Poison or no, does no one here know first aid? I have been bitten badly."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: May 21, 2016, 02:56:26 pm »

Jehane sets her pack down near the plant and gets to work, cutting a strip from the bottom of her blanket and pullung out an empty sack. Sicking her hand in the sack, and winding the blanket around the covered hand, she first uses her dagger as a trowel to dig into the dirt around the plant, then grasps it with the protected hand and pulls it out, hoping to bring the roots with it. Once its out of the ground, she carefully turns the bag inside out,trapping the plant inside and closes the bag securely.

Packing everything away, she returns to the party and stops dead when she sees Arioch on the ground, and Martijn laughing over him.

"Only the magical variety. Luckily, I'm all charged up."

Jehane casts Cure Light Wounds on Ritiki, asks Martijn to shove Arioch onto his side and casts Create Water over the unconscious man's head, causing a small downburst of cold water.

((Not sure if I need to roll to pick the plant, but I'm hoping for bonuses for preparation if I do. If it'd work, I'm also fine with that counting as taking 10 on the roll.

...I really don't want to fumble pulling the plant out and jam it into my face.

Also hoping that the 'bucket' of water will shock Arioch awake, or give him a roll to do so. :P))
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 03:03:15 pm by Hanzoku »

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: May 21, 2016, 03:05:46 pm »

Martijn is perhaps a tad too exuberant in pushing Arioch over - but he does as he's asked.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: May 22, 2016, 03:31:59 pm »

Jehane sets her pack down near the plant and gets to work, cutting a strip from the bottom of her blanket and pullung out an empty sack. Sicking her hand in the sack, and winding the blanket around the covered hand, she first uses her dagger as a trowel to dig into the dirt around the plant, then grasps it with the protected hand and pulls it out, hoping to bring the roots with it. Once its out of the ground, she carefully turns the bag inside out,trapping the plant inside and closes the bag securely.

Packing everything away, she returns to the party and stops dead when she sees Arioch on the ground, and Martijn laughing over him.

"Only the magical variety. Luckily, I'm all charged up."

Jehane casts Cure Light Wounds on Ritiki, asks Martijn to shove Arioch onto his side and casts Create Water over the unconscious man's head, causing a small downburst of cold water.

((Not sure if I need to roll to pick the plant, but I'm hoping for bonuses for preparation if I do. If it'd work, I'm also fine with that counting as taking 10 on the roll.

...I really don't want to fumble pulling the plant out and jam it into my face.

Also hoping that the 'bucket' of water will shock Arioch awake, or give him a roll to do so. :P))
You pull out the plant without it hurting your hands. You also heal ritiki for (2+2) hitpoints.

Martijn is perhaps a tad too exuberant in pushing Arioch over - but he does as he's asked.
You and Jehane dump water on Arioch. (100) Arioch jolts awake instantly and is panting as if he had just been in a race from being shocked so hard.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: May 22, 2016, 03:33:58 pm »

Martijn's laughter intensifies until he is bent double clutching his knees.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: May 22, 2016, 05:07:45 pm »

Wide eyed Arioch quickly gets up on his feet and looks around, making sure he's a good few feet away from the snake.

"What the blazes happened? The snake moved! It was alive! I swear it must have attacked me! Damn the gods, is this some cruel joke? Why are you laughing, Martijn. Stop laughing or I'll tell Kayle about that time with that lass in the tavern."

Summon Vorlak and look around for the plants. Make sure about my question with Varg as well.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: May 22, 2016, 05:13:27 pm »

Still chucking, he replies:

Which tavern? Which lass? I've known plenty of both.

Nevertheless, he does quieten.

You weren't attacked. The scariest thing here was your imagination, brother.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 86