Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How do we deal with the wererats?

Scare them into the deeper parts and cave in parts of the cavern, sealing them in
Take out their leaders and try to convince them to surrender
Slaughter them all
Ignore them and look elsewhere
Other (post and specify)

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 86

Author Topic: Let's Play Pathfinder: A Call To Arms - **CANCELLED**  (Read 108444 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Pathfinder: A Call To Arms - Prologue: Arrival
« Reply #285 on: January 09, 2016, 10:39:10 pm »

((Dear lord. Well, that went...well? :P))

Martijn covers his shock at his abilities well - after all, he has always had a way with the ladies - and sweeps a bow in her direction. As he rises he notices the red on her cheeks and smiles faintly, then continues to say:

No need to beg my pardon. I only mean to say that I have yet to see a woman quite like you on either side of this ocean. If I'm getting on your nerves, I'll leave...?

The grin on his face says he doesn't think he'll have to leave.
((OH SON OF A B****! *DM rages*))
(CRIT) vs (not a crit)

"You will have to forgive me, Martijn; You were quite forward and you caught me off guard. I see that you and your brother share a common trait of using your silver tongue."

((I suck at this...))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 10, 2016, 07:39:25 am »

((Surely a crit response would be "oh Martijn I want to be with you forever" :P))

Oh, my brother and I have little in common. Looks around, sees James watching and frowns slightly. Do you want to go for a walk somewhere less crowded? We seem to have an audience and I wouldn't mind continuing this conversation in private. Martijn drops a slow wink in James' direction when she's not looking.

((Luck be with him!))
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 10, 2016, 03:33:33 pm »

It may be a trick of the firelight, but James seems to flush a little bit at Martijn's slow wink. He smirks and rolls his eyes, gruffly calling out

"It's maybe not the best idea to take a moonlit walk, Martijn. But if you two are taking a tour of the caves and want to duck into a cubby, stay out of the one I have my cloak across unless you want to sing soprano."

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 10, 2016, 04:03:40 pm »

Martijn laughs and bows in the direction of the Dragon-eyed fighter.

I do believe you could do it
, he calls back. But let's not make it a competition. One of Martijn's daggers appears in his hands, and then just as quickly is gone - the effect is spoiled somewhat by him chuckling, however.

He turns back to the lady and arches an eyebrow. Shall we? Any place you want to go, I'm happy to follow - though I daresay we should stay away from a certain alcove. I'm rather fond of my deep tones. He shakes his head, mirth evident in his eyes.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 13, 2016, 01:19:09 pm »

((I think if Martijn crits once more, we'll be hearing wedding bells the next day... or Martijn having to avoid a lovestricken Kylie as she hunts endlessly for her beloved boyfriend. :P))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 13, 2016, 01:29:59 pm »

((It'd be the avoiding one. Unfortunately, Martijn is not one for responsibility. He'll have his fun first, though :P

So long as it remains casual, he'll stick with her more or less. Maybe a bit of a wandering eye, mind you, hehe.))
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 13, 2016, 11:53:58 pm »

((It'd be the avoiding one. Unfortunately, Martijn is not one for responsibility. He'll have his fun first, though :P

So long as it remains casual, he'll stick with her more or less. Maybe a bit of a wandering eye, mind you, hehe.))
((I had this typed out earlier but my laptop freezing and shutting down didn't help. I don't remember the rolls or the outcomes; Its been a rough few weeks, and the last few days hit me hard. Hopefully, after today, I should be fine.))

It may be a trick of the firelight, but James seems to flush a little bit at Martijn's slow wink. He smirks and rolls his eyes, gruffly calling out

"It's maybe not the best idea to take a moonlit walk, Martijn. But if you two are taking a tour of the caves and want to duck into a cubby, stay out of the one I have my cloak across unless you want to sing soprano."

Martijn laughs and bows in the direction of the Dragon-eyed fighter.

I do believe you could do it
, he calls back. But let's not make it a competition. One of Martijn's daggers appears in his hands, and then just as quickly is gone - the effect is spoiled somewhat by him chuckling, however.

He turns back to the lady and arches an eyebrow. Shall we? Any place you want to go, I'm happy to follow - though I daresay we should stay away from a certain alcove. I'm rather fond of my deep tones. He shakes his head, mirth evident in his eyes.

(CRIT) ((... Kill me now...))

Kylie looks at James with a swoon-like but dismissive glare.

"I can handle myself quite fine. And I think Martijn here can as well. We won't be far outside the entrance. After all, there really isn't anywhere to walk to in this cave. I've explored it while you were off looking for Martijn and Arioch was addressing some things. It ends where the animals are."

She takes Martijn's hand and tugs you towards the cave entrance.

"Shall we?"

Some of the refugees just glare, and some of the women (and some of the men even) seem to be show signs of jealousy or pure and utter ecstasy from his voice.

Ewan shakes his head.

"I'll keep an ear out to make sure they don't get into trouble. Arioch, James, please keep things in order but keep an ear out. I may need backup if things turn sour."

He follows the two towards the outside.

SECONDS LATER...

Martijn and Kylie move the stones and replace them as best they could. Its dark, but the half moon looks beautiful this evening as it reflects against the ocean.

"We shouldn't go far; Vethr can keep an eye out for us, but if something happens, we can't signal for aid."

The beachfront here is fine as it is, and there isn't really much you can walk to without getting close too far way from the cave entrance

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: January 14, 2016, 12:33:37 am »

((.........................
Well bollocks.

Not gonna respond just yet - it's half five in the morning here, and I don't trust my judgement at these hours. Still....three crits. I can't believe it. The odds are...slim.))
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 14, 2016, 12:41:43 am »

((Either you've used up your crit allotment for the next five encounters, or highmax is fudging the rolls to see what happens :P ))
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 14, 2016, 02:08:46 am »

James flushes a bit along with most of the others, and lets out a long breath when Martijn and Kylie head towards the entrance. "Well. I thought you said you were the diplomat, Auroch? If he's always that silver-tongued, I think we should just let him do all the talking. We'll have allies aplenty, most of them looking to get him somewhere private." he comments, shaking his head.

At Ewan's comment, he waves a hand.
"Sure..."

James gives a piercing whistle to catch the attention of the lust-stricken. "Show's over, go back to what you were doing!"

((I think Martijn should get a bonus feat for this. Not sure what skill was being rolled - diplomacy? If so, I think he deserves Persuasive :P))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 14, 2016, 07:11:03 am »

Arioch gives out a chuckle and you can see fondness in his eyes.
"The name's Arioch, James. Martijn is my little half-brother from a different mother. I guess it runs in the family. Back on the mainland I was constantly swarmed with females vying for my affection. In fact, Kylie's sister is... let's just say crazy about me. I think I've had my fun with the ladies, let him have some too.

As for him doing the talking, well, not sure how well that would go once he starts throwing sarcastic remarks around. You see, he's not very court savvy. In fact, I think he might even offend somebody with his breathing."

Arioch gives off another small laugh.

Next he turns towards the crowd.

"Who knows, folks, maybe this won't be the only love story to engulf our little company. Why, the next person might even be you!"

Arioch gives a warm grin.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 07:30:49 am by apiks »
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 14, 2016, 07:23:01 am »

((Ah crap, I knew that'd happen at some point. The dangers of posting first thing in the morning.))

James looks a little embarrased and for once apologizes "Sorry, I'm a bit tired and sometimes my Common slips. At least I'm not talking in Draconic right now."

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 14, 2016, 07:30:26 am »

((Reminds me of when I messed up Weston's name, heh.))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 14, 2016, 09:48:11 am »

((Ah crap, I knew that'd happen at some point. The dangers of posting first thing in the morning.))

James looks a little embarrased and for once apologizes "Sorry, I'm a bit tired and sometimes my Common slips. At least I'm not talking in Draconic right now."
((I think you just called him a cow...))

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 14, 2016, 10:01:06 am »

((Yes, yes I did. Luckily he took it gracefully, and James even apologized!))
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 86