Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How do we deal with the wererats?

Scare them into the deeper parts and cave in parts of the cavern, sealing them in
Take out their leaders and try to convince them to surrender
Slaughter them all
Ignore them and look elsewhere
Other (post and specify)

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86

Author Topic: Let's Play Pathfinder: A Call To Arms - **CANCELLED**  (Read 108232 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

"We meet again, wererats. There was no reason for you to reject the offer I made you and after your recent attack on us you are paying the price. There is no need for it to end like this. Our offer still stands and I offer it to all of you. Lay down your arms and not only shall you be spared but your people will continue to thrive. I guarantee it."

"Reject and I fear nothing I do can help you."

Vorlak Charge-Pounce-Trips Ratatosk. Diplomacy!
(?) No amount of diplomacy can help you now.

Vorlak charges up and pounces! (12+5) Vorlak bites down on Ratatosk and attempts to trip him! (19+5) vs (?) You trip him and deal (4+7) damage! Vorlak claws into him twice, (8+5) (18+5) with one claw hitting, dealing (9) damage. He laughs at Vorlak who is standing over him.

"Is that all you can do? I've felt worse from dire rats!"

Ritiki begins his turn

((Sorry for the delay, busy and forgot about this))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Ritiki attempts to sneak close enough to stab Ratatosk with his rapier!

If sneaking fails, do it anyway.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ritiki attempts to sneak close enough to stab Ratatosk with his rapier!

If sneaking fails, do it anyway.

(5+13) vs (?) He spots you with an ease that you weren't sure he was capable of doing. You try and stab him (5+6+2) he rolls to the side out of the way.

The wererats on his side attack Vorlak! One gets a hit in, dealing (3) damage!

Ratatosk stands up, Vorlak and Ritiki getting an opportunity attack in (6+5) (8+6) and both miss, he grabs his blade quickly and swings at Vorlak with one of his blades, striking deep into his hide and dealing (9) damage.

Jehane begins her turn

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Blech, terrible rolls all around :X ))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

((Heads up to Highmax that if Vorlak gets reduced to 0 he's not going to be returned to his plane as I am planning to invoke Life Link. Or at least I hope I get the choice to.))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((That should be an immediate reaction, so it should fire off at any needed time))

Jehane charges Ratatosk if within range and doing so won't provoke any AoOs, stopping 10' away to take advantage of her reach.

If that's not possible, she charges the nearest enemy, stopping 10' away to take advantage of her reach.

If that's not possible, she moves 20' towards the fighting and Intimidates the wererats.

((Now to have fun with Large sized reach and weapons!))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((That should be an immediate reaction, so it should fire off at any needed time))

Jehane charges Ratatosk if within range and doing so won't provoke any AoOs, stopping 10' away to take advantage of her reach.

If that's not possible, she charges the nearest enemy, stopping 10' away to take advantage of her reach.

If that's not possible, she moves 20' towards the fighting and Intimidates the wererats.

((Now to have fun with Large sized reach and weapons!))
You move up close enough to strike Ratatosk, swinging your enlarged blade at the Champion. (11+6+1) Your blade cuts deep into him, dealing (6+4+4) slashing damage, burning his flesh as he lets out a cry of anger and pain as a massive gash with slightly seared flesh is left on his chest.

Kylie does some sort of chant and an aura appears around her giving her the aspect of a tiger, and she lets fly an arrow, which Ratatosk slaps out of the air with his blade.

Varg charges up and enters hybrid form, and he swings at the lesser wererat, bringing down his axe and just hitting them, dealing (12) slashing damage. The wererat shreiks in horror as blood pours out of his wound and the enraged beast-man roars at him.

Bjern slams both of his feet into the ground and they bury themselves in the earth as he starts sliding through the ground and climbing on the wall. Dust flies everywhere as the very earth around him starts to pry itself off of the walls and circle him. He then puts out a hand and the earth itself around Ratatosk erupts and clamps down on him, entangling him and dealing (13) bludgeoning damage. Ratatosk laughs again as the attack barely seems to harm him.

Daku Baku begins his turn

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Jeez this guy can take some damage  :o ))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Jeez this guy can take some damage  :o ))
((DR10 for all lycanthropes))

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((My attack hit for full damage, but the rest are mostly being absorbed. We need to get something for Vorlak so that his attacks are treated as silver. Still, he can keep on tripping him right now and keep him from making full attacks.))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((The trip is only for charges I think.

Edit: my bad, it's with the bite attack, not charge.))
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 09:30:10 am by apiks »
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((We oughta go back to the old stand-by of grease+spark. Might make the rest of the wererat bosses a bit easier to handle.))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((We'll need a map and to pull back for it or place it behind them. Vorlak can keep tripping while Arioch uses grease.))
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((We might be able to save the spell. If we keep him on the ground, he either has to fight prone, or eat AoOs getting up. Get Varg and Martijn into melee with him as well, set up everyone so we all get flanking, and let Martijn Sneak Attack him on top of all the rest.))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((He may focus Vorlak to get up, and there's no guarantee he will trip since it's not an auto succeed roll.))
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86