Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How do we deal with the wererats?

Scare them into the deeper parts and cave in parts of the cavern, sealing them in
Take out their leaders and try to convince them to surrender
Slaughter them all
Ignore them and look elsewhere
Other (post and specify)

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 86

Author Topic: Let's Play Pathfinder: A Call To Arms - **CANCELLED**  (Read 108264 times)

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Pathfinder: A Call To Arms - Chapter 3: Making of a Nation
« Reply #1185 on: July 11, 2016, 06:22:37 am »

((Not really, but she would laugh really hard if the top half fell on him. :P))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: July 12, 2016, 06:18:34 am »

((When it comes to killing the "innocent" he'd probably try to stop you. I fear for Martijn's life :P))
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: July 12, 2016, 05:39:05 pm »

((Any other business? I can't think of anything))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: July 12, 2016, 07:57:09 pm »

Arioch sighs at seeing his attempts to rejects their gift fail. He then starts sizing up the big man.

"Alright, friend. Follow us and you get to kill, drink and eat. Or go eat grass on some pasture for all I care. Just... talking takes priority, okay? Talk is good. Then we kill if they don't surrender. Only if they attack. Understand? Attack if they attack. No attack if they no attack. Talk more. Understand? Alright, great. Let's get going."

((Let's get this over with.))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: July 13, 2016, 01:46:50 am »

((Nope, I just didn't want to leave Xeron up in the wind, or suddenly turning up with us when he'd been clearly rejected. Jehane's motivation would be to have more meat shields allies for the coming fights.

Let's get this party started.))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: July 14, 2016, 10:26:37 pm »

Ulf speaks up.

"Then it is decided. We will meet again tomorrow when the sun reaches its highest point. We will ready ourselves before then.

Let us remember this day where we end the conflict between us and fight against a common enemy. Let us be off then."

The moot disbands, with the tribes silent in respect as the leaders step down. Varg goes to your side and Bjern heads over to your side after he lets out a very painful sounding sneeze.

"It is good to see you again, and on better terms. I will do my best to not disappoint or disrespect your clan while I am with you."

Bjern has "joined" the party!

You return to your ships and head back to the cave. As you land, you notice that the watch currently consists of two warriors who just arrived and Mauricio. They welcome you back and then see the giants standing with you. None of them are phased by the size other than the fact they're amazed at how tall they are.

"I assume this means the moot went well?" one of them asks

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: July 15, 2016, 07:12:12 am »

"It went better than expected in fact. Don't be afraid to tell your friends that hope has been created for us to cling in this foreign land.

Please also welcome Bjern and, er, this giant as well warmly. They'll ve staying with us for a while. Could you please fetch the herbalists to see if Bjern's medical state is something they're familiar with?

And what are the news here? All is calm I assume. Any new arrivals?"

((That should get some positive rumors going))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: July 16, 2016, 10:54:20 pm »

"It went better than expected in fact. Don't be afraid to tell your friends that hope has been created for us to cling in this foreign land.

Please also welcome Bjern and, er, this giant as well warmly. They'll ve staying with us for a while. Could you please fetch the herbalists to see if Bjern's medical state is something they're familiar with?

And what are the news here? All is calm I assume. Any new arrivals?"

((That should get some positive rumors going))

"It has been rather uneventful here. It is good to see something good to happen for a change."

Njord comes quickly and smiles as he sees you come by, and Kylie as well as the woman leading the warriors come by as well.

((Assuming)) You tell them what happened and overall, they look pleased. The warrior stares down the giant as you speak, and the herbalist and apothecary arrive. They try to assess his aggressive sneezing, but he denies them from doing so.

"I appreciate it, but if the healers back then couldn't heal my lungs ten winters ago, then I do not think your herbs can-" he lets out a massive sneeze and spits out dirt filled mucus. He rubs his nose and coughs and doesn't finish his sentence. Its concerning to the apothecary, but the herbalist agrees with him and says he has no knowledge on how to help, as saddened as he looks. The apothecary walks off to look into her notes.

((If anyone has any business to take care of, do it now. I'm gonna cut straight to the zenith after this))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: July 17, 2016, 12:10:18 am »

((Nothing I can think of, other than trying to rest up and regain HP/spells assuming we haven't done so already.))
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: July 17, 2016, 12:35:07 am »

((Same, hoping to get my spells back before the next fight.))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: July 17, 2016, 01:48:12 am »

Arioch takes a well deserved rest and summons Vorlak before heading off to do some rat hunting.

((I think we're just eager to get some action.))
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: July 17, 2016, 01:54:50 am »

((Make sure to have someone who is staying behind heal Vorlak back up to fulll))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: July 17, 2016, 02:42:34 am »

((Yeah, and that, though I kind of assumed it'd be taken care of. Of course it wouldn't, silly me.))
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I forgot this. Might want to do this before we get started))

The party feels envigorated as they lay down to rest for the night and feel ready to lead this army.

The party gains 3000xp ((should be enough for level 3. Martijn, I need you to still finish level 2 level up. Get on that))

The morning sun greets the party as you take a meal for what might be the last time. Half of the warriors will be joining you, as well as Kylie who took some of their daggers, broke them down, and made rough arrowheads. Mauricio heals Vorlak. Ritiki kisses his wife goodbye. Confidence surges through you, but you can't help but feel a little solemn. You're already about to head to a fight, even if mass killing is only a last resort, you know that if you pushed too hard, you would be no better than those who were after you.

The warriors stand at the ready for you, and a red sun greets you; an omen for strange tidings. You set sail and make your way to the meeting place. You take your time, only due to keeping an eye out for Ouroboros.

You stand at the meeting place and everyone is ready and armed. You dismount the ship and the warriors manning it anchor it and grab their shields and spears.

It is time.

Chapter 4: Battle of the White Stone Cavern
Lower the sails, grab your oars, now is the time to act
Row like the wind to the shore, row like the wind to attack

-Amon Amarth

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Alright, we're at their front door... Did anybody think about how to knock?))
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 86