Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: A strange mood has me baffled  (Read 4672 times)

PatrikLundell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A strange mood has me baffled
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2016, 03:06:08 am »

If you're using a DFHack compatible DF version there's a command (showmood?) to display exactly what the mooder wants. As far as I know they always pick up stacks of bones (I had one bugger who took two stacks of FB bones and went on to make a wooden bracelet...There went a couple of hundred FB bone greaves).

Thundercraft

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2016, 04:03:02 am »

PTW. (I'm curious if a cause can be found.)

Mostali

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2016, 09:49:34 am »

We have every kind of thread and bone imaginable lying around (including silk, yarn, plant and metal threads, both dyed and undyed, and bones, hooves, horns, the works.)

I really have no clue other than this reminding me of a dwarf I had go mad and I couldn't figure out why.  It wanted cloth or thread, can't remember which, but I realized too late that while I thought I had everything available, the stuff it wanted was actually tied up in the hospital.  Maybe check that out.

HiddenEyes056

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh my gosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2016, 12:02:08 pm »

We have every kind of thread and bone imaginable lying around
By "thread" I assume you mean "woven cloth", since moody dwarves don't care about unwoven thread...

Gosh I'm silly. He's running directly for some cloth that I hastily had woven. Hopefully he'll make it in time.

Also took the suggestion of forbidding the adamantine rocks - he's claimed two lumps of gold and a piece of diorite instead. My strand extractors were peeved when I hit the 'forbid' button on my raw adamantine stocks though.
So basically the Mountainhomes is now sending complimentary cheese dip with every caravan.
A named spider who died centuries before I even played was helping rescue kids I had in fact rescued.
Pages: 1 2 [3]