Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Comrads and Foes: Alchamech Team B  (Read 4778 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Comrads and Foes: Alchamech Team B
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2015, 09:35:46 pm »

Five forest men on the edge=My forest men are to pinpoint where this invisible threat is using all five senses if necessary if and when they do they are to all line up shots firing when ready. If they fail to kill the target they are to lead them deeper into the forest where my other 10 men are waiting, and also hopefully kill it with the traps.

10 forest men= They are to be prepared to ambush any threat that comes their way. Also to reinforce if absolutely necessary.

Five Plains men=My plains men are to observe for a second and watch pinpointing more targets. Their priority is to find the officer and when they do take aim, if they don't they are to just pick a target each firing all at the same time when ready. They are to then retreat making use of the Alchemists' Distractions whatever it may be, harassing the enemy as they go.

Alchemist's=The alchemists are to prepare a distraction for my plains men when they fire so they may escape to new positions to harass the enemy. They are to do this in the best way that suits their skills, they can even attack the enemy if that's their strength.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]