Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Yes Random Events, global and local. But what chance should they have of happening?

One global event and one local event(for each player) per turn. 100%!
- 5 (27.8%)
50% chance of any given random event happening.
- 5 (27.8%)
1 in 3 chance of any given random event happening.
- 3 (16.7%)
1 in 4 chance of...
- 2 (11.1%)
1 in 6 chance of...
- 1 (5.6%)
NULL OPTION
- 2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: SCP League: Turn Twelve(6/6 Players)  (Read 13638 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: SCP League: Turn Eight(6/6 Players)
« Reply #105 on: December 25, 2015, 03:43:29 am »

(why not just kick him out for being idle?)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 25, 2015, 01:20:12 pm »

((Considering the interesting stuffs he's done, I'd like to give him a chance to post an action. If not, though, I suppose I could remove him.))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 27, 2015, 09:33:53 pm »

Turn Nine: Trance State.

((Peradon))((OOC: I ask that you post. Lest your doctor be shot by a british spy.))
Spoiler: Agency X (click to show/hide)

((SaberToothTiger))
Spoiler: R.An.Co.R (click to show/hide)

((Zormod))

((Toaster))
Spoiler: Bulwark (click to show/hide)

((Dustan Hache))

((Paphi))
Spoiler: SADCom (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 03:39:17 pm by FallacyofUrist »

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: SCP League: Turn Nine(6/6 Players)
« Reply #108 on: December 27, 2015, 11:44:37 pm »

Quote from: them rolls, fallacy.
(6)
(6)
(6)
ITS THE RNGDEVIL's WORK!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 27, 2015, 11:50:40 pm »

((Or perhaps random.org being a pain. I might switch to using dice next turn.))
((6,6,6 has a rather small chance of happening, but it very well can happen. If the others' turns weren't also a little streaky, I would call it a coincidence.))

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 27, 2015, 11:57:36 pm »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2015, 10:04:23 am »

« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 10:06:12 am by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2015, 11:13:44 am »

Hm. You got a waitlist? Even if the game's on the verge of dying, it's still worth a shot.

Spoiler: The Chief Researcher (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Organization (click to show/hide)

Alternatively, what exactly do you need help with as a GM? This is some quality stuff, I'd be certainly willing to further the cause if it meant more of this. PM me, maybe.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2015, 11:59:34 am »

Did I mention that before? No? Well, I wanted to say that I love you deeply for this.

Spoiler: QTE (click to show/hide)

I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2015, 03:22:27 pm »

Hm. You got a waitlist? Even if the game's on the verge of dying, it's still worth a shot.

Spoiler: The Chief Researcher (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Organization (click to show/hide)

Alternatively, what exactly do you need help with as a GM? This is some quality stuff, I'd be certainly willing to further the cause if it meant more of this. PM me, maybe.
On the verge of dying? Ha, no. The game's going to get more updates soon as soon as more of the players post.
I would say that "we don't have a waitlist, and I don't intend to run this game more than once(from what I'm seeing, it's going to last a long while...)", but one of the players(Peradon) failed to post an action for last turn. I'd be willing to throw you in if he doesn't post an action for this turn also(but note: if you've read through the turns, it might give you an unfair advantage in the game, and if you've done so I might need to reconsider this a bit). Players must be eliminated by death, not lack of posts!

And what do I need help with as a GM?
If you want to help, just post here now and then to yell at me if I haven't finished a turn and I've got all the actions I need. If you can warp reality to give me more time and energy to do turns for this game, that would be nice too. For the gameplay aspects, I feel I have it covered, it's just the meta that's problematic.

This is some quality stuff, I'd be certainly willing to further the cause if it meant more of this.
Much appreciated.
~~~
So on another note, I'd like Peradon to post(if possible, if not, it's possible for him to be replaced, potentially by Harry Baldman). In addition to that, I'll need a full turn action from SaberToothTiger, and the same from Dustan Hache and Paphi.
~~~

I'm going to thank you all for your support and willingness to continue after something of a hiatus. Now excuse me, I'm going to write up SaberTooth's quick time event.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2015, 04:43:12 pm »

« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 04:46:28 pm by Dustan Hache »

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 29, 2015, 02:52:12 am »

((Ah, I keep being lazy. Also, my poor luck is having the unfortunate side effect of forcing me to actually think about what to do next, which tends to require several hours. Which tends to happen over several days. Sorry.))

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 30, 2015, 11:16:33 pm »

Currently missing TigerDude's full action.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: SCP League: Turn Nine(6/6 Players)(missing SaberTooth for next turn)
« Reply #118 on: December 31, 2015, 02:01:59 am »

Don't you dare call me TigerDude. The full might of the feline empire shall fall upon your weak spine and crush your weak, hollow bones.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn Ten: Agency X Has Fallen(of meta causes)
((Looks like Random.org has gone back to its normal not streaky state. Mostly.))
((Or not?))

((Zormod))

((Toaster))

((Dustan Hache))

((Paphi))

((SaberToothTiger(for now))
Spoiler: R.An.Co.R (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 12:34:30 pm by FallacyofUrist »

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11