Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 161

Author Topic: Our Salvation: It Is Written  (Read 259504 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Our Salvation: the Great Divide
« Reply #390 on: January 17, 2016, 10:27:38 am »

I thank the woman for her hospitality and enter the house. "I'm Eileen," I say after I step inside.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 17, 2016, 08:04:58 pm »

"Oh! A stoat prisoner then probably? If so I probably ate him. Her. I forget. I ate a stoat that was probably the one with you."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: January 18, 2016, 01:33:21 am »

"You... ate somebody!?"  :o
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 18, 2016, 01:36:13 am »

"Apparently with a mouth on my chest. I don't see one, but I'm interested in trying to harness this power again at some point. I think it'd be cool."
Sig! Onol

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 18, 2016, 01:37:48 am »

"You guy's talking about food down there? I haven't eaten in ages! How long have we even been in this crapsack whatever the hell? (No seriously, are we in a town or a castle or what? The narration is confusing me a little.)"
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: January 18, 2016, 01:40:18 am »

Jack cups his hands around his mouth in order to properly carry his voice over.

"No, we're talking about the time I ate a stoat with a mouth in my chest! Happened around five minutes ago, actually! I've been here around a half hour or so, I think."
Sig! Onol

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 18, 2016, 01:43:07 am »

"Mouth in your che- Oh hell did you go full weeaboo? NEVER GO FULL WEEABOO BRO, DEIDARA IS NOT A GOOD ROLE MODEL. If you break out exploding clay I WILL SHANK YOUR ASS WITH THE SUN."
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: January 18, 2016, 01:46:49 am »

"Don't know what you're talking about with your anime bullshit, man! I think I channeled some sort of demon or something for a minute. Some old lady who was also a knight told me an intense hunger got called upon me by some random lady.
Hey, did you come from Earth? I didn't think there was more than me, but there might be."
Sig! Onol

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 18, 2016, 01:52:36 am »

"I'm from Russia, but sure as hell you are not from same planet. You sound like cloudcuckoolander."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: January 18, 2016, 01:54:39 am »

"Yeah I'm from Earth. Used to work on computers but NOW I COMMUNE WITH THE COSMOS! Let me tell you, going on that holy panty raid was the best thing I ever did. Crazy old priest really knew his shit. Too bad he's dead, apparently he knew more shit to do but I incinerated him when I blew up the moonstone."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: January 18, 2016, 01:55:57 am »

"I never really found out where I was from but somewhere in the central US. Do either of you know how we got here? I woke up in a backyard."
Sig! Onol

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: January 18, 2016, 01:57:49 am »

"Yeah some magic bastards called Minders called us here to kill all the Stoats, we're in their tower now, I think. They're at the bottom of the well decomposin'. I just wandered around till magic shit happened to me and now I'm gonna try to go death star an army.

Also I obtained an official government position within a minute of walking into the castle. I think the princess is drunk?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 18, 2016, 01:59:15 am »

"Ah!  You must be the important manager that I need to speak with!  Surely you care for your employees; you want them to be covered in all cases of injury and malady on the job, correct?  Let me tell you of the perils of insufficient coverage- and the lawsuits are only the beginning..."

Another sales pitch!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 18, 2016, 01:59:38 am »

"Huh."
Sig! Onol

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 18, 2016, 02:43:06 am »

"Yeah some magic bastards called Minders called us here to kill all the Stoats, we're in their tower now, I think. They're at the bottom of the well decomposin'. I just wandered around till magic shit happened to me and now I'm gonna try to go death star an army.

Also I obtained an official government position within a minute of walking into the castle. I think the princess is drunk?"

"Wait a moment, so those guys were the minders? How I'm now supposed to learn their secrets if they are all dead?"
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 161