Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 51

Author Topic: RWBY: Crimson Waters [IC Mistral]- Ranking  (Read 42988 times)

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY: Crimson Waters [IC Mistral]- Teams
« Reply #345 on: November 28, 2015, 05:50:28 pm »

((wait what
I have no idea what's happening))
thincake

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: November 28, 2015, 06:16:03 pm »

Nathan grabs a plate of some regular, nondescript food, sitting at a (currently) empty table.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 28, 2015, 06:18:33 pm »

Jet doesn't do much as all her clothes are currently on her.
thincake

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 29, 2015, 12:04:48 pm »

((rp))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 29, 2015, 06:49:56 pm »

((Assuming team MAGNT sit together))
Four students sit down next to the eating team; they remember now, this is team JADE. Sitting at the front is a girl with bear ears, Jasmine Blaze, and also the one Fontanne and Goldy met in the showers; in person, her figure finally became apparent. Her hair was a simple tan color, going short straight down. Her eyes are brown, and currently she is wearing the Haven student uniform.
Sitting next to Jasmine was a tall girl, long amber hair going down to her arms. They could see the muscle tone on her arms, so perhaps she was a fighter? Judging from her hair color, she could be the Amber Jens that the Headmaster mentioned.
Next was Faunus guy with sharp wolf ears, with a beautiful golden hair and shining golden eyes.
Finally, sitting silently was a girl with light black makeup on, giving an emo feel that accompanies her long, straight black hair and dark purple eyes.
"This food," Amber said, looking down at her plate, "is actually pretty freakin' great!"
"Yeah, Haven is good with that," Jasmine said, resuming conversation.

Sitting by Nathan, the golden hair wolf Faunus looked at him, studying his face. Boredly, he finally spoke after a minute of looking at Nathan, "You're rich, aren't you."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 29, 2015, 06:59:46 pm »

Goldy chows down on her food, ripping into it in a somewhat worrying impression of a shark in a feeding frenzy. Despite this she is actually paying attantion to the wolf faunus... okay, and Jasmine as well.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 29, 2015, 07:03:55 pm »

Goldy chows down on her food, ripping into it in a somewhat worrying impression of a shark in a feeding frenzy. Despite this she is actually paying attantion to the wolf faunus... okay, and Jasmine as well.
Goldy felt somebody take a seat next to her; looking, she would see that it was a handsome brass-haired boy with well combed hair and sharp blue eyes; she recognized his face, as he was on the screen when he was called into team DAMN.
"Oh my, what large teeth you have," he said, leaning onto his elbow against the table.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 29, 2015, 07:04:39 pm »

Rose watches Jet run off to grab food from the cafeteria and then shrugs. If Jet wanted to get something to eat while everyone else in her team went on without her, that wasn't Rose's concern. "No, I have got all of my stuff with me," she says to Fontanne. "It's not much, honestly. Just a change of clothes while the rest of my stuff should arrive sometime today or tomorrow. It was easier than bringing it all with me. What about you, Em?"
"Hmm... I brought this knapsack with a couple changes of clothes! And then some hygiene stuff, and some bird feed! I've never really had much, so this is all I brought!"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 29, 2015, 07:07:37 pm »

Sitting by Nathan, the golden hair wolf Faunus looked at him, studying his face. Boredly, he finally spoke after a minute of looking at Nathan, "You're rich, aren't you."
"Well, yes. I'm Nathaniel Paulter, of the Paulter corporation. What's your name?"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 29, 2015, 07:11:43 pm »

Goldy pauses as she checks out the boy. After a second she realizes how she must look so she turns away for a bit as she wipes off the meat and juices. She turns back and smiles at him.
"I mean it's normal for shark faunus isn't it?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 29, 2015, 07:12:10 pm »

"Well, yes. I'm Nathaniel Paulter, of the Paulter corporation. What's your name?"
"Name's Dismas."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 29, 2015, 07:15:43 pm »

Max chows down. only a little more faster than goldy. Max's tail is in full wag
No sig yet

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 29, 2015, 07:26:14 pm »

"Well... turns out we've all got our things anyway! Tell you guys what, we can get something to eat, then we can head on over to the dorm room to arrange it as we may wish."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 29, 2015, 09:15:19 pm »

Goldy pauses as she checks out the boy. After a second she realizes how she must look so she turns away for a bit as she wipes off the meat and juices. She turns back and smiles at him.
"I mean it's normal for shark faunus isn't it?"
"T'was only joking, Miss..."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 29, 2015, 09:18:52 pm »

Goldy shrugs.
"It's a perfectly valid comment, mister...?"
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 51