Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 51

Author Topic: RWBY: Crimson Waters [IC Mistral]- Ranking  (Read 42865 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
RWBY: Crimson Waters [IC Mistral]- Ranking
« on: November 16, 2015, 08:08:59 pm »

R W B Y

Welcome to Mistral.
The eastern Kingdom of Mistral houses beautiful seas and jungles that expanse further than the eye can see, vast wetlands where the most diverse animal and plant species dwell deep under the waters. The City of Mistral is located on Mistfall Island, off the shore in Mistfall Sea, the large circular body of water residing at the heart of Mistral. To the north of Mistfall Sea lies vast arctic pine forests, and residing in the east lies the Ember Strip, a narrow piece of volcanic land home to barren land and Grimm, much like its sister in the far east, Ujkayer Field, the second largest volcanic field in Remnant situated right south of the hot Arakabark Desert.
Mistral is home to a great culture with combat intertwined deep within it; youth learn combat early in their lives, the best competing in tournaments. Home to great art and innovation, Mistral is a place of sophisticated culture and art. Also home to Mistral is the renowned Haven Academy, where young students go to train to be hunters, slaying the creatures of Grimm and protecting the common interests of humanity as guardians of the greater good.

In the large tiltjet was eight student, the eighth of which was a blonde girl with water blue eyes. Flying over the vast jungle that bordered the Mistfall Sea, they awoke from their slumber during the long voyage as their headmaster, a man named Shade Orwatch, a tall and slender figure with dark black hair cut short, large, beady eyes that glance around watching. His face is has sharp features and appears to be extremely clean; he wears a black suit with the symbol of an eye stitched onto the pocket.
"First-years," he addressed, standing among them with his arms folded behind his back; his voice was calm and collected, and it seems to have the hint of a silver tongue, one that knows the appropriate thing to say, always, "Currently we are flying above a massive jungle, home to all sorts of dangerous critters and Grimm. Anyways, I'm sure you'd love sleep, but I'm afraid that for your first assignment you will be dropped off into this jungle. Your task? Survive two nights."
As dismayed spread across the student's faces, their seats suddenly rotated, the wall of the tiltjet opening as they are suddenly ejected out of the ship, designated to land in a random strip of dense jungle land...

Headmaster Orwatch sips his mug of coffee as a large man in a grey coat, carrying a metallic suitcase walked in.
"Excellent suggestion for the first-years, Mr. Strider," Orwatch remarked, sipping his mug.
 "Kids these days need actual survival training. That, and the dangerous Grimm in the jungle? Hah, they're fucked if they aren't careful!" he laughed.
They both chuckled.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 11:12:09 pm by PrivateNomad »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY: Crimson Waters [IC Mistral]
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 08:12:14 pm »

((I'll just PTW this because it'll be interesting))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 08:20:19 pm »

Max Obviously is the first yell "This Is Awesome! And he basically flips a few times and he sticks the landing
No sig yet

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 08:24:09 pm »

As Goldy careens towards the ground, she cheers doing a flip in midair before going with her landing strategy. That is to say, she reaches out to take hold of any vines or branches that find themselves in her way as she plummets.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 08:29:38 pm »

"Can we do that again!? Max's tail is wagging furiously
No sig yet

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2015, 08:42:57 pm »

"Yaaaaaa!!!"
Gregory yells in Excitement.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2015, 08:51:51 pm »

Fontanne, by contrast to all the loud cheering and shouting, quietly smiled and drew Calabrum, holding the old sword in both hands as she planned out her descent. She had two plans: If she spotted a body of water that looked deep enough to land in, she angled herself to land in it, feet-first: Should she be wrong, it was better to risk her feet than her head, but if she was right, landing in a pond or stream or something would give her a pretty major advantage.

But she HAD planned for the possibility that she simply wouldn't find a body of water, which was why she had Calabrum drawn. She would go for a tree, put some Aura into Calabrum and slice into it, then let the Aura slowly off of the sword and let her momentum slow.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2015, 08:54:17 pm »

"Well this might hurt" He braces for impact
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 09:04:08 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2015, 09:04:47 pm »

((PTW.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2015, 09:05:49 pm »

Gregory leaps off his seat just before it lands.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2015, 09:07:44 pm »

Em drops off the ship gracefully, vines extending from the trees around to slow her fall.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2015, 09:23:53 pm »

All the students land smoothly in areas isolated from each other, relatively open, and Fontanne located a small pond to land in. These areas appear to be the only ones where sunlight shines unblocked by the dense canopy of the jungle. Already they can see many animals; snakes, birds, and more roam around their habitat.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2015, 09:29:10 pm »

Max Sniffs the air trying to get a sent of another person or the school
No sig yet

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2015, 09:32:10 pm »

Em bird whistles, to attract a bird to her.
"My, what beautiful animals!"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2015, 09:50:37 pm »

Goldy looks around for tinder and kindling. First thing to do in a survival situation.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 51