Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 51

Author Topic: RWBY: Crimson Waters [IC Mistral]- Ranking  (Read 42905 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY: Crimson Waters [IC Mistral]
« Reply #150 on: November 23, 2015, 12:09:03 am »

The ones patrolling noticed the rustling became more apparent as a whole pack, twenty, Kokopelli emerged from the canopy, each landing on branches as they encircle the camp from above, red eyes glowing in the dark morning. All at once, they began to throw stones and chewed up bones at them, several landing and damaging their shelters as projectiles pelted them from the darkness.

Kokopelli are small looking monkey-type Grimm that dwell within the jungle; with their sharp fangs, they can chew up the bones of those they kill and use it to throw at their enemies. They possess sharp claws and on the end of their tail is a ball spike they can use to attack as well. While a lesser threat as an individual, when these Grimm group up in packs of ten to twenty, they can become a major threat. The leader of the pack can be distinguished by a large figure with spiked shoulder plates.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY: Crimson Waters [IC Mistral]- Monkey Madness
« Reply #151 on: November 23, 2015, 12:21:14 am »

Goldy isn't happy at being interupted. She runs back into the shelter to grab her gun.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 23, 2015, 08:09:51 am »

Max gets hit in the head. he is now legit pissed off. "BURN IN HELL YOU MONKEY FREAKS" He attacks the monkey freaks
No sig yet

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 23, 2015, 08:12:38 am »

Jet takes a bit of bone to the back and looks perfectly impassive. She calmly stands up, stretches, and walks back to their shelter to retrieve her boot.
thincake

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 23, 2015, 08:14:54 am »

Nathaniel wakes up. "Yaaawn... What time is it?" He rubs his eyes under his glasses. For some reason, he never took them off, even when he was sleeping.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 23, 2015, 08:45:48 am »

Fontanne sighed with relief. "Oh, they really are just Kokopelli!" Fontanne sheathed Calabrum, and instead drew her gun from her hip and started to take shots at the monkey Grimm, thankful that the rain kept her toughened up against the monkeys' attacks.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 23, 2015, 08:53:12 am »

Em starts taking shots at the Kokopelli from her perch.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 23, 2015, 10:37:17 am »

Slowly, the Kokopelli began to fall as they got shot at. Eventually, they began to retreat altogether, their bullets killing off their large numbers. The entire attack was a slight annoyance, though Max was left with a sizable bruise and their shelter was destroyed.
The hours passed on, it was around four PM when they all stopped in attention to the alarm that blared throughout the jungle. Eventually, the voice of Headmaster Orwatch began to sound.
~Danger~

"Attention students, your test will end early due to a Reaper sighting in the jungle. Immediately move towards my voice to the tiltjet, and bring light if possible. Please hurry."
Suddenly, the mood shifted as they recalled what a Reaper was. Quickly, the test became one of survival instead of patience.

Quote from: Reaper Profile
THREAT LEVEL: EXTREMELY HIGH
Avoid engagement.

Reapers make up for what they lack in toughness with their killing abilities. These nightmarish Grimm with two large scythes can meld within the darkness to become invisible, and strike at once with a terrifying ability named "Soulfire" that suppresses one's aura, leaving their victims completely unprotected. They typically choose to impale their victims from behind, through the chest using their ability to bypass one's aura. Their ability is able to completely bypass the aura of one in training, but can still pose a threat to even the most skilled huntsmen. Packs of Reapers have been known to completely wipe out a squad of Hunters in an instant, uncloaking themselves and killing their victims in the blink of an eye.
When moving in Reaper territory, it is wise to bring a bright light source that suppresses their cloaking ability. Avoid dark areas where they cannot be seen and if possible, bring a Hunter who is able to control shadows as often times they can detect the presence of a Reaper. To protect yourself from its Soulfire, never let negative emotions slip into you, as that simply allows the Grimm to affect you even more. Watch the back of your teammates, and move quickly.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 10:39:18 am by PrivateNomad »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 23, 2015, 10:42:03 am »

"Oh, damn!" She ran towards her three erstwhile companions, again drawing Calabrum off of her back. "Any of you three, can any of you not move fast?? My semblance gives me strength and speed if I'm soaked, like I am, so I will pick one of you up and sprint with you if I have to!"

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 23, 2015, 10:43:43 am »

Jet gets her head down and starts running towards the voice, jumping over obstacles like mere inconveniences.
thincake

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 23, 2015, 10:45:28 am »

"Oh, damn!" She ran towards her three erstwhile companions, again drawing Calabrum off of her back. "Any of you three, can any of you not move fast?? My semblance gives me strength and speed if I'm soaked, like I am, so I will pick one of you up and sprint with you if I have to!"
"I think I could keep up. I could also provide light with my staff" Max activates the flame thrower function of his staff
No sig yet

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 23, 2015, 10:48:44 am »

"I think I could keep up. I could also provide light with my staff" Max activates the flame thrower function of his staff
The light is only dim because of the darkness and the rain, but it seems to provide a small sphere of light.

Cobala begins to sprint, yelling at her campmates to come.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY: Crimson Waters [IC Mistral]- Mortal danger
« Reply #162 on: November 23, 2015, 10:56:46 am »

Em runs along the branches, before dropping to her group.
"Well this was sudden! Let's get moving!"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 23, 2015, 11:12:01 am »

"RIGHT! I've got the lights!" And she starts pouring Aura into Calabrum, creating the sword's signature bright light as she does so.
"Now let's go! I can't hold this forever, I'm using my Aura!"

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 23, 2015, 11:39:14 am »

Gregory Swallows Some Red Dust and Starts Explosive Jumping, Launching himself Towards the Voice with Fiery Blasts.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 51