Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should this thread become the new European Politics thread?

Yes, we need one anyway.
- 17 (21.8%)
No, we should take that elsewhere and keep this thread as-is.
- 27 (34.6%)
I don't care, let's see what happens.
- 34 (43.6%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 49

Author Topic: The Paris Attacks  (Read 58178 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: The Paris Attacks
« Reply #615 on: November 29, 2015, 04:32:50 pm »

How many Jewish gangs do you know of?
Zero
What about White street gangs? You must know a few.
The two largest gangs, the Peckham and Bermondsey boys fought loads back when things were at their worst around Rotherhithe to the Thames and the trees around Stave Hill; mostly African
There was a notably large gang of around 5 dozen English chavs but they broke up a decade ago, also there was an east Asian gang that paradoxically disappeared before the large influx of east Asian immigrants. In my immediate vicinity there's a gaggle of slavs, I won't call them a gang though because they get drunk and play football in the street but don't organize any crime that I know of and are relatively harmless; doing painting more than selling drugs.
The dishonesty of that statistic is that it is about a VERY specific set of circumstances that naturally skew towards Black people
Committing gang rapes?
from the fact that it is "involvement" which can exclude any actual rape or even being at the scene of the crime, to other things that I'd have to get into the justice system to get across.
"Using the Met's definition of gang rape – those involving three or more perpetrators – we began to look at the number of convictions. We tracked down 29 cases, from January 2006 to March 2009, in which a total of 92 young people were convicted of involvement in gang rape.
One fact stood out. Of those convicted, 66 were black or mixed race, 13 were white and the remainder were from other countries including Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya."
Being at the scene of the crime is not a crime, rape is; the definition of involvement is participating in something.
Yet it wants to get into your head that it is about "all rape".
No it literally states from the beginning that they are separating gang rapes from rapes and points out that the police do not collect separate statistics on this offence, don't be disingenuous m8y, we are the country where Pakistani rape gangs got away with raping thousands of English girls; the logistics involved alone are horrifying
Bonus points for specifically saying "Black and Mixed Race", just vague it up. Is it a French German? well that is a mixed race.
Mixed race means black and white mixed in the UK, we also have mixed asian and mixed east asian.

Violent and sexual crime is heavily concentrated in London: half of offences happen in 1% of streets whilst 78% of streets had no violent or sexual crimes in 2012-2013.
They are very enriched streets, compared to where the English live, with all crime hotspots located in areas where the English make up 0-20% of the population. Notably the West London Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs or the North London Jews have comparatively fewer violent or sexual crimes committed in their areas where they're the majority of their respective areas.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: November 29, 2015, 05:07:15 pm »

You are trying to condemn multiple ethnic groups on the basis of a case study consisting of 29 incidents

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #617 on: November 29, 2015, 05:09:31 pm »

Lol nope, it's just the only source Neo wanted to talk about

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: November 29, 2015, 05:16:12 pm »

Re: Jewish gangs, I was actually recently amazed to learn that ca. 20s, Jewish mobsters formed an organisation that literally acted like some organization from Hitman for the Mafia, assassinations for a fee, called Murder Inc.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Nick K

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: November 29, 2015, 05:19:22 pm »

we are the country where Pakistani rape gangs got away with raping thousands of English girls

I assume you mean the Rochdale thing? They didn't get away with it - they were arrested and sent to prison. The ones who really seem to have got away are the cases involving celebrities like Savile where they weren't seriously investigated until many decades later - in Savile's case after he was dead.

One interesting thing about the Rochdale case which doesn't get mentioned much by people making a big deal about the rapists being of Pakistani origin is that they finally ended up getting arrested because of a British-Pakistani prosecutor. The police originally decided not to investigate even though a victim approached them - the official reason was that the witness who reported it wasn't credible, but there's been lots of speculation that they were afraid of being accused of racism. A few years later a new chief prosecutor was appointed who happened to be British-Pakistani. He decided to overturn the original decision which led to the rapists being arrested. 

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: November 29, 2015, 05:22:47 pm »

I mean the other source is the "police arrest black people more often than white people" shocker.  In any case just throwing out raw statistics is meaningless without accounting for the different average affluence of the ethnicities in question, since poverty is a huge factor when it comes to crime.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #621 on: November 29, 2015, 06:07:10 pm »

I mean the other source is the "police arrest black people more often than white people" shocker.  In any case just throwing out raw statistics is meaningless without accounting for the different average affluence of the ethnicities in question, since poverty is a huge factor when it comes to crime.
A quarter of London lived in poverty 2013; a quarter of London then did not commit violent crime. Look at the crime distribution at cheap zone 3 areas of London where it's majority English who can't afford to live anywhere else - zero violent crimes or sexual assaults committed.

I assume you mean the Rochdale thing? They didn't get away with it - they were arrested and sent to prison. The ones who really seem to have got away are the cases involving celebrities like Savile where they weren't seriously investigated until many decades later - in Savile's case after he was dead.
One interesting thing about the Rochdale case which doesn't get mentioned much by people making a big deal about the rapists being of Pakistani origin is that they finally ended up getting arrested because of a British-Pakistani prosecutor. The police originally decided not to investigate even though a victim approached them - the official reason was that the witness who reported it wasn't credible, but there's been lots of speculation that they were afraid of being accused of racism. A few years later a new chief prosecutor was appointed who happened to be British-Pakistani. He decided to overturn the original decision which led to the rapists being arrested.
Oh they got away with it too, and they were just one such case. All the rapists were Pakistani with exception to one Afghan and they got away with it for so long because social workers, police, councilors and the Crown Prosecution Service couldn't bend over backwards enough to cuck for rape gangs. There is no speculation they were afraid of being accused of racism, we know this was at work.
I love how the Guardian at the time had this to say:
"If social services feared to tread to avoid causing offence, and perhaps complicating wider work within the Pakistani community, then that has proved a terrible error. For giving offence is as nothing compared with the grotesque offences that eventually transpired."
And of course leftists learned absolutely fucking nothing and decided covering up more rape gangs was the appropriate response. Reports dating back to 1999 to this day are still unpublished and much of what we know was investigated by the Times. This wasn't even sheer ignorance, just assuming thousands of girls were slags and brushing them off with callous bureaucracy. They fucking stole files detailing their failure, they knew what they were doing to maintain "social cohesion." Then the Oxford rape gang comes to light, then the Telford rape gang - Pakistanis again, Derby rape gangs come to light (Pakistani again) and when the next gang is found by the Times we'll see the same pattern again and again. Rape gang targets English girls, council officials cover it up to be progressive and tolerant, rinse and repeat. Well done for being six times the horror Jimmy Savile was eh?
And if you expect me to give blue peter badges for a prosecutor actually doing his job then well done; acting only when the crimes reach public headlines is a well good job
No-one knows the true scale of child sexual exploitation in Rotherham over the years. Our conservative estimate is that approximately 1,400 children were sexually exploited over the full inquiry period, from 1997 to 2013."
Revealing details of the inquiry's findings, Prof Jay said: "It is hard to describe the appalling nature of the abuse that child victims suffered."
The inquiry team found examples of "children who had been doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, threatened with guns, made to witness brutally violent rapes and threatened they would be next if they told anyone".
That was one of the gangs we know about, excluding all those the police will not release information about or those who still roam free.
it is only one of over 1,400 cases, all arising during the course of the last fifteen years in the South Yorkshire town of Rotherham, all involving vulnerable girls either in Council care or inadequately protected by their families from gangs of sexual predators. Almost no arrests have been made, no social workers or police officers have been reprimanded, and until recently the matter was dismissed by all those responsible as a matter of no real significance. Increasing public awareness of the problem, however, led to complaints, triggering a series of official reports.
They were forced to prosecute these bastards because of public outrage.
"Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist"
Professor Alexis Jay
There is no "speculation." You can't get any more cucked than leftists in power defending Pakistani rapists for fear of being called bad words. At least in Savile's case you could have the excuse that the people who investigated him were fearful of his lawyers same way the Sun was when Savile sued them for calling him a pedophile. This is quite nothing lol
The whole damn system is bloody evil, nothing is sacred and everything expendable in the sake of multiculturalism. Cracks me up laffin when Americans chide Euros for not being as enthusiastic about multiculturalism when Americans have had to tolerate absolutely nothing except infrastructure strain, which is boring as hell and Texas Cali en fuego.

Oh, and because this is drifting;
So why are the most dangerous parts of London the places where white people hang out? :V
Bullshit called

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: November 29, 2015, 06:17:25 pm »

Apparently you cannot comprehend the idea of a correlation that's not 1:1.  Good to know.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 06:19:39 pm by Leafsnail »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #623 on: November 29, 2015, 06:18:55 pm »

Apparently you cannot comprehend the idea that we choose how we live our lives; not all choose well.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: November 29, 2015, 06:52:43 pm »

I've looked at this image in more detail and it's actually amazing.  It's not based on any study, you've just attempted to map "crime hotspots" onto a "white british" heatmap of London.  Or rather you deliberately aimed a bunch of x's at minority areas because they seem to have very little relation to where they actually should be (and most crime hotspots are non-residential anyway so the comparison seems meaningless).  Also the crime map in general seems to have very little correlation to the ethnicity heatmap.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 06:58:35 pm by Leafsnail »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #625 on: November 29, 2015, 07:10:08 pm »

I've looked at this image in more detail and it's actually amazing.  It's not based on any study, you've just attempted to map "crime hotspots" onto a "white british" heatmap of London.  Or rather you deliberately aimed a bunch of x's at minority areas because they seem to have very little relation to where they actually should be (and most crime hotspots are non-residential anyway so the comparison seems meaningless).  Also the crime map in general seems to have very little correlation to the ethnicity heatmap.
See no evil

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: November 29, 2015, 07:13:36 pm »

Looking at it logically, who is more likely to be a social.....shall we say nuisance? Detractor?... the people invested in the well fare of the city, who have been brought up with some thought that this is where they belong, and they are the ones that built it, or the ones who come in their droves, often born into poor immigrant families, looking to find a community - conveniently found in a gang - where they can be amongst those who are not "other." These people do not, one could assume, feel as much of a connection to the city as those who have been there for generations, or at least the country. They are often born into areas of crime.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: November 29, 2015, 07:22:16 pm »

Weird, suddenly a bunch of them are in white areas.  What a weird coincidence that you left those ones off or misaimed them.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: November 29, 2015, 07:24:15 pm »

Looking at it logically, who is more likely to be a social.....shall we say nuisance? Detractor?... the people invested in the well fare of the city, who have been brought up with some thought that this is where they belong, and they are the ones that built it, or the ones who come in their droves, often born into poor immigrant families, looking to find a community - conveniently found in a gang - where they can be amongst those who are not "other." These people do not, one could assume, feel as much of a connection to the city as those who have been there for generations, or at least the country. They are often born into areas of crime.
Depends on what you call 'the city', I guess. I doubt that many ethnically French people feel much of a connection to the banlieus.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: November 29, 2015, 07:26:32 pm »

Looking at it logically, who is more likely to be a social..... shall we say nuisance? Detractor?... the people invested in the welfare of the city, who came here seeking safety and a good life for themselves, or the ones who view the city as their natural territory, who have been brought up with some thought that others do not belong here, often born into poor white families, looking to find a community - conveniently found in a gang - which they feel is not being infiltrated by those who are "other." These people do not, one could assume, feel as much of a connection to the city as those whose families have risked their lives traveling there to look for a better place to live.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 09:24:54 pm by penguinofhonor »
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 49