Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should this thread become the new European Politics thread?

Yes, we need one anyway.
- 17 (21.8%)
No, we should take that elsewhere and keep this thread as-is.
- 27 (34.6%)
I don't care, let's see what happens.
- 34 (43.6%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 49

Author Topic: The Paris Attacks  (Read 58171 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: The Paris Attacks
« Reply #600 on: November 29, 2015, 02:45:58 pm »

Police arrest a lot of black people thus they commit the most crimes :P
Sorry: People convict black people thus they must commit the most crimes.
Yeah I'm sure the Jews in North London are murdering people at a progressively equal rate to Africans in Peckham but the zionist supremacist kkk judges are like "you get out of jail free Chaim, we cannot convict you." :^)

I am just a man. A man who hails from the colonies. I like to use hyperbole, and as I've grown older I find I have far less time to be outraged at anything. I am generally a terrible person who is slowly working his way towards not being terrible, which is a goal I feel most people should aspire to. I have way too much sarcasm inside me.
White American progressive

...the mayor revealed himself to be a fundamentalist Muslim who channeled council funds into Tower Hamlet's mosque and is under investigation for having rigged the election and collaborated with English neonazis to secure control over the borough.
Hahaha, awesome. I'm not surprised, though, since Islamists and neonazis share the exact same values, except for that little bit about Islam. Wasn't Houellebecq's Soumission precisely about this horseshoing business---that wingnuts and Jihad-assholes could easily destroy Western Decadence together, if they would only wake up to the common reactionary cause?
Too bad that both sides are too cheeki, raycis, and stoooopid for that to ever happen.
I dunno man, Islamists and Nazis can be too breeki; you'd think Japanese and German fascists could not get along together but they'd only worry about a struggle after they won. Jihadists and communists have already worked together, I would not put it beyond Nazis and Islamists to progress from alliances of convenience to alliances; they could probably unite around some common enemy, they both hate Jews for example
Also a bit like Japanese and German fascists in that regard

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: November 29, 2015, 02:51:34 pm »

In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: November 29, 2015, 02:53:35 pm »

*Canadian
Eight continents confirmed, Afro-Eurasia, Australia, Japan, South America, Falkland, North America, Antarctica, and Canada.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: November 29, 2015, 02:53:50 pm »

Yeah I'm sure the Jews in North London are murdering people at a progressively equal rate to Africans in Peckham but the zionist supremacist kkk judges are like "you get out of jail free Chaim, we cannot convict you." :^)

No, I know how they cook these statistics. Look again it said "Involvement".

Second is they specifically state "Gang rape" AND convicted.

It is a cooked statistic through and through.

I don't quite want to expand on this anymore, I hope this is sufficient...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 02:59:18 pm by Neonivek »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #604 on: November 29, 2015, 03:01:32 pm »

*Canadian

No, I know how they cook these statistics. Look again it said "Involvement".
Second is they specifically state "Gang rape" AND convicted.
It is a cooked statistic through and through.
They can't find evidence to convict all them Jewish gang rapists that really exist
Street crimes, robbery, muggings, sexual assaults, murders, gun crimes and burglaries - yeah nah, everyone's doing everything at a progressively proportional rate and police statistics are evil hatefacts made by hatewizards to slander people who didn't do nothing

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: November 29, 2015, 03:04:00 pm »

They can't find evidence to convict all them Jewish gang rapists that really exist
Street crimes, robbery, muggings, sexual assaults, murders, gun crimes and burglaries - yeah nah, everyone's doing everything at a progressively proportional rate and police statistics are evil hatefacts made by hatewizards to slander people who didn't do nothing

How many Jewish gangs do you know of?

Can you list them for me? Because you clearly know of them :P

What about White street gangs? You must know a few.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 03:05:56 pm by Neonivek »

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: November 29, 2015, 03:06:50 pm »

*Canadian
Eight continents confirmed, Afro-Eurasia, Australia, Japan, South America, Falkland, North America, Antarctica, and Canada.
I can't actually win this one. I've had Americans get pissy at me for using my continents name as a descriptor because they've claimed it for themselves. Maybe I should adopt USAian to describe a person from the US for clarity's sake.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: November 29, 2015, 03:09:20 pm »

*Canadian
I can't actually win this one. I've had Americans get pissy at me for using my continents name as a descriptor because they've claimed it for themselves. Maybe I should adopt USAian to describe a person from the US for clarity's sake.
Eight continents confirmed, USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!

Edit: And, of course, the Imperial Subcontinent of Falkland.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: November 29, 2015, 03:10:31 pm »

*Canadian

I think Esperanto has the right of it calling us Usonians. I like Columbian myself, but we'd just end up confused with Colombians that way. They should change their name back to Nueva Granada.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 03:13:02 pm by Baffler »
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: November 29, 2015, 03:14:07 pm »

Anyhow I'll spell it out

The dishonesty of that statistic is that it is about a VERY specific set of circumstances that naturally skew towards Black people, from the fact that it is "involvement" which can exclude any actual rape or even being at the scene of the crime, to other things that I'd have to get into the justice system to get across.

Yet it wants to get into your head that it is about "all rape".

Bonus points for specifically saying "Black and Mixed Race", just vague it up. Is it a French German? well that is a mixed race.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: November 29, 2015, 03:15:12 pm »

*Canadian

I usually hear it the other way around.  Something I said or did recently has annoyed a person so suddenly he decides that the very common and well-understood use of "American" as a byword for "citizen of the United States of America" is no longer acceptable and must be corrected.

Also going back a few posts I have actually heard some pro-Islam sentinments in the crazier European right wingers, in the anti-modernist/archaist zone.  There's a line of thought that Islamism represents a medieval worldview that's closer to reality than modernism, that Islam will inevitably conquer Europe because Europeans no longer have the will to do anything about it. 
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 03:21:39 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: November 29, 2015, 04:02:59 pm »

Maybe they're not pro-islam, but pro-feudalism?
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: November 29, 2015, 04:06:23 pm »

It's true, though!

Since nobody commented, now I'm wondering if anyone even moused over the links to see that they were links to pictures of the north pole? I know, I should've shrunk them down and included them in the post. :P
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: November 29, 2015, 04:17:30 pm »

I thought it was clever.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: November 29, 2015, 04:17:47 pm »

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 49