Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should this thread become the new European Politics thread?

Yes, we need one anyway.
- 17 (21.8%)
No, we should take that elsewhere and keep this thread as-is.
- 27 (34.6%)
I don't care, let's see what happens.
- 34 (43.6%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 49

Author Topic: The Paris Attacks  (Read 58173 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: The Paris Attacks
« Reply #585 on: November 29, 2015, 01:12:53 pm »

So why are the most dangerous parts of London the places where white people hang out? :V
Why are you lying to my face?

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: November 29, 2015, 01:13:50 pm »

So why are the most dangerous parts of London the places where white people hang out? :V
It's the impression I've gotten from people I've talked with who have lived there.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #587 on: November 29, 2015, 01:15:38 pm »

It's the impression I've gotten from people I've talked with who have lived there.
You're talking to someone who's lived there their whole life.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: November 29, 2015, 01:18:23 pm »

Yes, but you also seem to believe unironically in white genocide from what I've managed to read of your posts, and so that's coloured my impression of your credibility.
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: November 29, 2015, 01:27:36 pm »

WOW!!! I thought that whole "White places are the most dangerous" was a joke mostly because... well... it HAS to be... they are the majority.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: November 29, 2015, 01:30:24 pm »

<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: November 29, 2015, 01:40:17 pm »

WOW!!! I thought that whole "White places are the most dangerous" was a joke mostly because... well... it HAS to be... they are the majority.
Given my lack of adequate sources it may turn out to be a joke. I am sort of expecting a giant LW post in the next hour or two throwing hundreds of links at me, broken up into hundreds of unreadable sections. Which is why I am not making long replies. As soon as it reaches four different quote sections my eyes glaze over and I just scroll past it.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: November 29, 2015, 01:51:38 pm »

I am not exactly sure if I should take Death of Nations "Goebbel's response" seriously.

Ohh wait sorry I forgot Europe isn't Canada and kind of views multiculturalism negatively.
I dunno about Europe as a whole but that guy is a Nazi so I imagine he doesn't like it.  I certainly find it interesting that outlets that normally pretend to care about Jews are heaping praise upon a video that peddles anti-semitic conspiracy theories.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #593 on: November 29, 2015, 02:10:22 pm »

CLEARLY it is because all the minorities are killing the white people.
"One of the few police forces to have begun recording the figures of reported gang rape is the Metropolitan Police. In 2008 alone, they received reports of 85 gang rapes. Using the Met's definition of gang rape – those involving three or more perpetrators – we began to look at the number of convictions. We tracked down 29 cases, from January 2006 to March 2009, in which a total of 92 young people were convicted of involvement in gang rape.
One fact stood out. Of those convicted, 66 were black or mixed race, 13 were white and the remainder were from other countries including Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya."
Note that 'white' does not draw distinction between English or European immigrants.
"In December, nine schoolboys, some as young as 13 at the time of the attack, were convicted of raping a 14-year-old girl. She was dragged between tower blocks in Hackney where she was threatened with a knife, hit and raped during an ordeal that lasted an hour and a half – some of which was filmed on mobile phones. In January, three men were convicted of gang raping a 16-year-old with learning disabilities for two hours before dousing her with caustic soda in an effort to get rid of the evidence."
Hackney is not a county where all the cool white people hang out.

Top 20 counties by violent crime in London in order of magnitude from greatest to least:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
In red are the counties that dominate my life. When I wake up in Southwark is used to just be mostly Africans, but now hipsters have started appearing as Southbank encroaches, there are some isolated council flats which are hotbeds of crime and a very unusual recent popularity with Chinese immigrants. But if you go down to Peckham and check the time like a mong and get done, chances are it will be by someone African.
The data provide a breakdown of the ethnicity of the 18,091 men and boys who police took action against for a range of violent and sexual offences in London in 2009-10.
They show that among those proceeded against for street crimes, 54 per cent were black; for robbery, 59 per cent; and for gun crimes, 67 per cent. Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob and snatching property.
Data 5 years out of date. If you go down to Whitechapel or Elephant and Castle, those counties are majority Muslim areas with significant south-Asian populations, though Tower Hamlets beats whitechapel in that regards. Keeps creating cheeki Jihadists in the schools, most amusing event in my books is when the mayor revealed himself to be a fundamentalist Muslim who channeled council funds into Tower Hamlet's mosque and is under investigation for having rigged the election and collaborated with English neonazis to secure control over the borough.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You know I like how Guardian's biggest criticism of him is not the whole state funded Islamism on London's streets or the collaboration with literal Nazis or the endemic corruption he instilled in the council, it's that he corrupted left-wing values ;)

Yes, but you also seem to believe unironically in white genocide from what I've managed to read of your posts, and so that's coloured my impression of your credibility.
So you've made pre-judgements about who I am and what I believe in based off of associations with what I post and have ruled me out from there. Get off your moral high horse, if you knew me you'd know I'm not English, not white and immigrated here and have lived in immigrant county my whole life. Who are you?

Given my lack of adequate sources it may turn out to be a joke. I am sort of expecting a giant LW post in the next hour or two throwing hundreds of links at me, broken up into hundreds of unreadable sections. Which is why I am not making long replies. As soon as it reaches four different quote sections my eyes glaze over and I just scroll past it.
So you'll take the hearsay of people who lived somewhere in London and glaze over sources; you want me to break things up into patronizing bitesize twitter posts?

Immigrants do London ultraviolence well good
Cosmos in London live in urban islands well good
10/10 gj western enlightenment

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: November 29, 2015, 02:17:02 pm »

Oh my god, it happened. I can't even read it. It's a messy jumble and all I can do is gaze upon the artwork. It's not even words, it's happy clouds set against a night sky.

Someone tell me what he's saying.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #595 on: November 29, 2015, 02:18:57 pm »

Who are you?

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: November 29, 2015, 02:21:34 pm »

Someone tell me what he's saying.

Police arrest a lot of black people thus they commit the most crimes :P

Sorry: People convict black and mixed race people thus they must commit the most crimes.

On a rate of... for every 1 white guy convicted, there are 6 black/mixed-race people convicted.

---

My personal feelings is: Hmmmm... a statistic that relies on someone being arrested by a white police officer, going to court to a white judge, and then being convicted infront of an all white jury... Yeah fills me with all sorts of belief in those statistics.

If it was true, it would mean there is a much bigger problem then "Multiculturalism gone wrong!!! OHH NO people have culture" but rather that your country is creating a system that puts people of other cultures at a disadvantage and forces them into crime. Maybe create less gutters to shove people into and maybe they won't be such disenfranchised jerks.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 02:27:44 pm by Neonivek »

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: November 29, 2015, 02:27:04 pm »

Who are you?
I am just a man. A man who hails from the colonies. I like to use hyperbole, and as I've grown older I find I have far less time to be outraged at anything. I am generally a terrible person who is slowly working his way towards not being terrible, which is a goal I feel most people should aspire to. I have way too much sarcasm inside me.

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: November 29, 2015, 02:38:49 pm »

You can set your clock by LW's Eurabia-Abdulcalypse-Haramgeddon-Told-U-So replies.

...the mayor revealed himself to be a fundamentalist Muslim who channeled council funds into Tower Hamlet's mosque and is under investigation for having rigged the election and collaborated with English neonazis to secure control over the borough.
Hahaha, awesome. I'm not surprised, though, since Islamists and neonazis share the exact same values, except for that little bit about Islam. Wasn't Houellebecq's Soumission precisely about this horseshoing business---that wingnuts and Jihad-assholes could easily destroy Western Decadence together, if they would only wake up to the common reactionary cause?

Too bad that both sides are too cheeki, raycis, and stoooopid for that to ever happen.

Nick K

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: November 29, 2015, 02:42:20 pm »

I am not exactly sure if I should take Death of Nations "Goebbel's response" seriously.

Ohh wait sorry I forgot Europe isn't Canada and kind of views multiculturalism negatively.
We tried multiculturalism, it was ebin and everyone got enriched
Then the beheadings started

In the UK? I can only think of one beheading - the Lee Rigby one which was done by some guys from Christian immigrant families who'd converted to radical Islam in adulthood. I can't be bothered to do a big internet search to see if there are others though.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 49