Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22

Author Topic: Arms Race: 1780 - International/'OOC' Thread - 1782  (Read 29110 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: Arms Race: 1780 - International/'OOC' Thread
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2015, 10:57:33 am »

I guess I could swoop down there and cheeeeeeck... :>
EDIT:
I am actually not suprised, considering it's Funk, Ukrainian Nationalist, Playergamer and Sheb.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 10:59:43 am by Kot »
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2015, 11:12:47 am »

EDIT:
I am actually not suprised, considering it's Funk, Ukrainian Nationalist, Playergamer and Sheb.

Kot, the fuck did I say only a few posts ago?  As it appears you already have looked (Sheb isn't in the op yet...), I would advise you not to post in your nation's thread during the Espionage and Focus phases or advise for those phases, as your opinion would be colored by the information you had seen in their thread.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2015, 11:16:36 am »

EDIT:
I think we are all agreed on what form the new design should take it just the details we have to settle.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2015, 11:19:03 am »

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? Have a little faith, baby! I suppose you won't belive I saw Sheb posting before from the board view, and that it was kind of logical that he's going there, but whateeever.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2015, 11:20:12 am »

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? Have a little faith, baby! I suppose you won't belive I saw Sheb posting before from the board view, and that it was kind of logical that he's going there, but whateeever.
Dude, just don't look at other people's threads
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2015, 11:28:01 am »

At this point I'm just willing to say "Make me" since everyone seems to be very quick about accusing other people and generally being fucking touchy when the game hasn't even started for real and the whole "metagame" thing never actually being a problem.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2015, 11:31:20 am »

You severely underestimate the level of paranoia I operate on when running a competitive game.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2015, 11:32:36 am »

At this point I'm just willing to say "Make me" since everyone seems to be very quick about accusing other people and generally being fucking touchy when the game hasn't even started for real and the whole "metagame" thing never actually being a problem.

Jesus no one is going to make you. no one wants you to like so the game can stay fun.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2015, 11:36:41 am »

Jesus no one is going to make you. no one wants you to like so the game can stay fun.

What it that second sentence supposed to mean?

Anyway, I have to head off to church, so let's drop this until I return so everything doesn't explode while there is no one here to keep an eye on it.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2015, 11:38:42 am »

I am failing to comperhend the second sentence, but I guess it's other people's problem that I would look in other people's threads, not mine, but eh.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2015, 11:43:59 am »

I am failing to comperhend the second sentence, but I guess it's other people's problem that I would look in other people's threads, not mine, but eh.
Oh sorry. I meant no one wants you to look because if you do the game isn't fun.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2015, 11:47:06 am »

Oh sorry. I meant no one wants you to look because if you do the game isn't fun.
Thaaaat... isin't how any of this works, but I get what you mean.
EDIT: I guess this is not exactly indicative wether I did or did not these days but eh... Before you ask, I checked the first posts to see if you guys start with something else and the flavour text, which should be in the OP here, but whaaateveeeer. Since I'm forbidden to post anyway, I may as well check everything tho.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 11:51:08 am by Kot »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2015, 11:56:08 am »

Thaaaat... isin't how any of this works, but I get what you mean.
EDIT: I guess this is not exactly indicative wether I did or did not these days but eh... Before you ask, I checked the first posts to see if you guys start with something else and the flavour text, which should be in the OP here, but whaaateveeeer. Since I'm forbidden to post anyway, I may as well check everything tho.

You are only requested not to during the espionage and war focus ones, as those have the greatest impact from that information.  The other three you can still do stuff.  And that is just for this turn.
Even with the requested pause, don't look into other threads anyway.  I don't want to flat out kick you from the game for several turns for cheating.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 12:01:12 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #88 on: November 15, 2015, 12:01:55 pm »

The other three? The rules certainly need some explaining... also, I suppose that back then the main thing was that we stole each other's ideas (as in, let's say, HEAT rounds or something, don't exactly remember).

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2015, 12:08:19 pm »

The other three? The rules certainly need some explaining... also, I suppose that back then the main thing was that we stole each other's ideas (as in, let's say, HEAT rounds or something, don't exactly remember).

Other three phases (Design, Revision, Production).  I'll go in-depth when I have a computer and not a phone.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22