Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 38

Author Topic: A Game of Clones: Game Over, Town-Cult Draw!  (Read 51400 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: A Game of Clones, Day 3; Bloody Rooms
« Reply #495 on: January 02, 2016, 11:47:50 pm »

ALso, If you are sure Hector is the convert, why are you not leaving killing him as an option after killing FaU?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 02, 2016, 11:50:47 pm »

I think that the best option is to lynch FoU and then if he's not the clone lord, you kill Saber tooth. If he is the clone lord, then I guess it would be up to you to decide whether to kill Hector or Saber tooth.

And I can respond here too!

If FoU is the CL, why should flabort kill me or Saber in this instance? (question for flabsy, too)

Saber has been FoU's target for the whole game, and I'm heavy pushing a lynch on FoU. Neither of us is the likely convert if FoU is CL.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: January 02, 2016, 11:52:18 pm »

Also, FoU, why do you think that's the better option for town?
Because I believe Saber is more likely to be the cult leader than OSG.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 02, 2016, 11:53:28 pm »

I think that the best option is to lynch FoU and then if he's not the clone lord, you kill Saber tooth. If he is the clone lord, then I guess it would be up to you to decide whether to kill Hector or Saber tooth.

If FoU is the CL, why should flabort kill me or Saber in this instance? (question for flabsy, too)

Saber has been FoU's target for the whole game, and I'm heavy pushing a lynch on FoU. Neither of us is the likely convert if FoU is CL.
I know I'm not the convert, but it is still possible that you or Sber are. (or flabort, but I'm not gonna ask the guy with the gun to kill himself  :P)
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: January 02, 2016, 11:58:42 pm »

I know I'm not the convert, but it is still possible that you or Sber are. (or flabort, but I'm not gonna ask the guy with the gun to kill himself  :P)

It would be me (if it's not you) in that particular case.

If FoU flips CL, OSG needs to die.

Unless I'm just looking at things wrong, and it's a flabort OSG scum team. Bit late to bring it to the table though, Saber seems to have disappeared.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: January 03, 2016, 12:01:18 am »

What would really help our situation would be SaberTooth posting. A lot.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 03, 2016, 03:29:38 am »

Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb; rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb. Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb! Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb.
"Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb," rhubarb rhubarb.
"Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb, rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb!" rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb.
Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb? Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb- rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb- rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb. Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb (rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb) rhubarb rhubarb.

SaberToothTiger has been poked.
Votecount:
SaberToothTiger (2): flabort, FallacyOfUrist
FallacyofUrist (2): SaberToothTiger, origamiscienceguy

Day has been extended. It ends Monday 4th of January at 1800 GMT, in 34 hours.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 03:39:25 am by Deus Asmoth »
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: January 03, 2016, 04:57:59 am »

Rhubarbar.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: January 03, 2016, 09:32:12 am »

Well that was helpful.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 03, 2016, 09:41:37 am »

Well... I wonder how many takes that took.

FoU

And if I that's the kind of material we're gong to be discussing at this point, shorten.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 03, 2016, 03:15:06 pm »

Rhubarbar.
Post. Useful stuff. Now.
~~~
... I'm starting to consider the possibility that the Clone Lord drugged the mod(joke).
~~~
And if I that's the kind of material we're gong to be discussing at this point, shorten.
Oppose shorten, hammering scum.
You do realize how suspicious it looks that you're trying to bring a player down before all the time we have left is up?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 03, 2016, 03:18:26 pm »

Not when we're not really discussing anything which isn't Germans talking about rhubarb and barbarian barbers.

If you want to add something, fire away. I can't shorten alone anyway. I'm just tired of nothing happening.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: January 03, 2016, 03:21:45 pm »

That's all quite understandable.
Mod: Prod Saber. He still hasn't posted anything worth notice.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: January 03, 2016, 03:27:44 pm »

Excuse my double negative. That was awful.

It would be nice for Saber to say something that's actually about the game though.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 38