Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 38

Author Topic: A Game of Clones: Game Over, Town-Cult Draw!  (Read 51554 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: A Game of Clones, Day 3; Bloody Rooms
« Reply #345 on: December 24, 2015, 09:08:00 pm »

I really don't know yet. Which is why I'm not voting. I want both of them to start being active towards eachother. FOU has been on Sabertooth, but not the other way around. If the end of the day comes and no real action has taken place, then I guess I will go for the lurkier of the two. And Flabort can kill the other one. Then it will either be we win, or 2v1.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: December 24, 2015, 09:10:11 pm »

Why will lurkiness be the deciding factor?

Do you think FoU has been tunneling on Saber?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: December 24, 2015, 10:21:01 pm »

Do you think FoU has been tunneling on Saber?
How do you define tunneling?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: December 24, 2015, 10:29:26 pm »

Tunnel-vision and confirmation-bias. You've been convinced of fillipk and Saber's guilt since D1, and haven't looked elsewhere since.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: December 24, 2015, 10:37:58 pm »

Good hunting again, this is why I think you're town.
~~~
Confirmation bias? Probably. I'm just trying to hunt scum(and I may make errors in the process). I may have some experience, but it's still lesser compared to that of flabort and origamiscienceguy. Hopefully I'll be able to fix that later.
Actually, I'm considering flabort for being scum. He just seems... more passive compared to the other people here. Plus there's the SK factor for him.

If Saber would comment on my attack on him, it would be a bit easier for me to consider him n00b town instead of cult. But he still hasn't posted regarding that.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: December 24, 2015, 10:51:39 pm »

Does he have to post specifically about your suspicions for you to get a better read on him?

I don't mind errors in scum-hunting, goodness knows I make enough of those myself. What I do mind is scum-hunting that doesn't develop as the game goes on.

If you're worried about flabort, pressure him about something. He has claimed, perhaps you could start there?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: December 24, 2015, 11:01:12 pm »

Does he have to post specifically about your suspicions for you to get a better read on him?
Yes.
For that matter, posting at all would still be rather helpful.

If you're worried about flabort, pressure him about something. He has claimed, perhaps you could start there?
Seems like a good idea.
flabort: why did you get TheDarkStar N1? And why Megggas N2(you may have already posted regarding that, but I'd like to hear a more in-depth explanation).

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: December 24, 2015, 11:20:04 pm »

I can't get FOU for tunneling since you have been doing the same thing. Although I suppose it is slightly more scummy than Sabertooth's lack of content. So I'll put a vote on him. FallacyofUrist

If Sabertooth continues with the lack of content, then I might switch my vote.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: December 24, 2015, 11:35:56 pm »

Was the tunneling accusation leveled at me..? If so... can you point to instances of it happening?

Well... Irrespective who it was leveled at could you tell us who you meant, with the evidence of it alongside your own definition of tunneling, please.

I don't really like your logic there, in that you say you can't do something but do it anyway...

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: December 24, 2015, 11:38:41 pm »

I only sped-read day 1, so his tunneling was not evident. Although I trust that it is there. However, other than a quick vote on me, you have stayed on Fallacy of Urist. I don't really think much of it since I almost certainly know you are town. I just don't want to vote FOU just because of that. I am just voting him because I suppose that makes him slightly more scummy than Sabertooth, who has done basically nothing.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: December 24, 2015, 11:40:59 pm »

What would you say constitutes tunneling?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: December 24, 2015, 11:42:46 pm »

Completely disregarding any other possibilities.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: December 24, 2015, 11:45:14 pm »

How do you know I'm doing that?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: December 24, 2015, 11:47:57 pm »

EBWOP

What possibilities do you think I'm disregarding?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: December 24, 2015, 11:52:03 pm »

None. I was just trying to make a point that you were doing basically the same thing as FAU (who wasn't wholly matching my definition of tunneling either)
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 38