Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38

Author Topic: A Game of Clones: Game Over, Town-Cult Draw!  (Read 51376 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: A Game of Clones, Day 3; Bloody Rooms
« Reply #525 on: January 04, 2016, 10:35:06 am »

I'm voting for FoU right now.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: January 04, 2016, 10:46:11 am »

I've just explained to you WHY am I activfe lurking. Frankly, to add to the previous reasons, I don't really care much for this game anymore. Sure, I'll see it to it's end, but without much enthusiasm whatsoever.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: January 04, 2016, 10:46:43 am »

And oops there, sorry OSG. I had a significant brain fart there.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: January 04, 2016, 10:49:02 am »

You can end the game early by saying "shorten" in bold.

Though it's a bit pointless just now. You could've done it yesterday, but ah well.

Only reason I'm not voting you is I think we'd lose the game outright, rather than waiting for the night.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: January 04, 2016, 01:43:02 pm »

Only reason I'm not voting you is I think we'd lose the game outright, rather than waiting for the night.
Explain.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: January 04, 2016, 01:50:45 pm »

Days over, so perhaps tomorrow.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: January 04, 2016, 02:27:03 pm »

After a long day of talking, a majority is finally reached. Saber, hector and origami grab FallacyofUrist and force him into the airlock. He vanishes just like everyone else, but when you search his rooms you find a body sized tube full of suspicious liquid, as well as a bag full of equipment that was likely used in sabotaging Olympus' systems. You all discuss it for a while and decide that reactivating everything now is probably a bad idea; who knows how many clone he managed to leave aboard, after all?

FallacyofUrist has been lynched! He was the Clone Lord!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Night 3 has begun. It ends Wednesday the 6th of January at 1800, or when all night actions have been sent in.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
Re: A Game of Clones, Day 4; Three Men Enter
« Reply #532 on: January 05, 2016, 06:07:45 pm »

You gather in the meeting hall again a few hours after tossing FallacyofUrist out the airlock. Three of you do, at least. A few minutes of investigation leads you to SaberToothTiger's room, where he's still lying in bed. You figure it's best not to disturb him. Someone with a hole that size in their head probably needs some sleep.

SaberToothTiger has been killed! He was vanilla town!

Day 4 has begun. It ends Friday the 8th of January at 1800 GMT.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: January 05, 2016, 06:15:37 pm »

So, OSG, what's the story?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: January 05, 2016, 06:33:20 pm »

But- but- but no! The Guardians still control the world's coffee supply...
As it is said, bah!

And good game.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: January 05, 2016, 06:37:02 pm »

Flabort is a Serial Killer.

If Hector is the clone, then that means there is no chance of me winning. However, there is a very small chance that FoU was not able to convert anyone (perhaps he got role-blocked by Fillipk night one and Tried to convert Flabort night 2) I am just going to hope that that is the case and Hector is town. A minuscule chance of victory is better than certain defeat.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: January 05, 2016, 06:44:08 pm »

I shall wait to see what flabsy has to say.

However, I would like to remind you that FoU claimed what was essentially a watcher/tracker role, and claimed to have targeted flabort N2. Perhaps an effort to see if there was a real tracker kicking about who might counter-claim or say who he had been targeting.

I'm inclined to believe you though, OSG. One-shot immunity makes more sense if flabort is an SK rather than a vig. However, not willing to condemn a guy 'til he's had a chance at his say.

I'm curious why you think I was converted though, given who made the case against FoU... /smug bastard

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: January 05, 2016, 06:49:09 pm »

Right now I am believing you have not been converted because that is the only situation that allows town to win. If you have been converted, then there is no way town can win.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: January 05, 2016, 07:06:31 pm »

It's pretty much the same situation with me regarding you, though and flabort to an extent.

You both claimed PRs, one or both of you could easily be fake claiming. I got the CL, I s'pose even if I lose the game, I've got that to be happy about.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: January 05, 2016, 07:09:27 pm »

I'm curious why you think I was converted though, given who made the case against FoU... /smug bastard
...That's what's making this decision so hard. I don't know why you bussed him so hard if you were a convert like I had believed.

OSG, what does your claimed power say?

I am keeping in mind that you BOTH were on the FoU train; the possibility that OSG bussed FoU has occured to me, and is basically the only case left if Hector wasn't the one bussing FoU.

I'm not sure whether to vote OSG, vote Hector, or to withold my vote right now, but there's the fact that if we lynch town and hit the wrong guy, I can kill the other guy and win it for the town, and if we lynch the right guy it's a town win with one less death. The only thing left up in the air after that is whether or not you guys decide I'm a lying SK or a truthful vig.

So I'm going to vote OSG, based on this conclusion and that he already has a vote on me, and leave the game winning/losing play up to hector; it's my best option at this time.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38