Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Easy-peasy Giveaway thread  (Read 2532 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Easy-peasy Giveaway thread
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2015, 01:57:58 pm »

via alienware arena, I've gotten two invite codes for bonus stuff in World of Warships. They only work for new accounts, and considering the page said 'new set added for US & Canada', I'm going to assume they might not be valid for EU boat game. Still, if anyone wants them I'll leave this post here.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2015, 02:03:56 pm »

I'M SO SORRY PLEASE STOP LYNCHING ME I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND.
Removed original post due to my own pure and unadultered idiocy
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 02:47:56 pm by BluarianKnight »
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

aristabulus

• Bay Watcher
  • Fnordius Maximus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2015, 02:12:37 pm »

While I'm unsure if this is much, I now wish to call 'dibs' if anyone has a Fallout 4 key come around here.
So if you have one, please, it would mean a lot to get it first.

...that's not how this works, not even slightly.

People offer something they have, and other people can claim them.  There's no calling dibs on anything that is not already on offer...  especially not a title that was released today.

This is not a good first impression for you to make.
If iron is to become steel, it must feel fire! --ancient Dwarven proverb

What is steel compared to the hand that wields it?  --Thulsa Doom

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2015, 02:13:37 pm »

Yeah, this is not that at all. If it was it would be the easy-peasy requests thread.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2015, 02:27:51 pm »

Indeed.

As a sidenote: I'm offering a free copy of "The Chronicles of Riddick" in Good Old Games. Anyone interested?
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Rince Wind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2015, 05:48:52 pm »

Yes, I'd be interested in Riddick. :)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 05:53:46 pm by Rince Wind »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2015, 05:52:14 pm »

Not a key, per se, but I do have two copies of EYE: Divine Cybermancy sitting in my Steam inventory, just waiting for someone to play them.
... I can't in good conscience take this.  Dammit.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

aristabulus

• Bay Watcher
  • Fnordius Maximus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2015, 06:02:19 pm »

Not a key, per se, but I do have two copies of EYE: Divine Cybermancy sitting in my Steam inventory, just waiting for someone to play them.

It's highly likely to turn up on Steam again for a buck over the holiday sale... also likely that a copy or three might appear in our Xmas thread, once I post it.

Is backlog-shame staying your hand?  I can empathize with that, if it is.  I've not bought much this year, trying to whittle the pile down myself.
If iron is to become steel, it must feel fire! --ancient Dwarven proverb

What is steel compared to the hand that wields it?  --Thulsa Doom

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2015, 06:07:27 pm »

EYE Divine goes on sale at least 3 times a year.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2015, 06:27:17 pm »

It's highly likely to turn up on Steam again for a buck over the holiday sale... also likely that a copy or three might appear in our Xmas thread, once I post it.

Is backlog-shame staying your hand?  I can empathize with that, if it is.  I've not bought much this year, trying to whittle the pile down myself.
Not backlog shame, but I already got not one, but two games out of Blaze's generosity and I feel like I'm abusing the system...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BigFatStupidHead

• Bay Watcher
  • obscure to the point of being cryptic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2015, 07:49:14 pm »

Not backlog shame, but I already got not one, but two games out of Blaze's generosity and I feel like I'm abusing the system...
Hey, it's not abuse if they're into it! ;P

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2015, 07:52:26 pm »

*whip cracks* Aww yeah.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."
Pages: 1 [2]