Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 37

Author Topic: Re: Dominions 4 Round 18: More Worser Things (Hashed NationGen) - game finished  (Read 107019 times)

PrimusRibbus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...and then there were 9, in case anyone missed it. I didn't notice until I looked at the game page.

I decided not to post anything as to not give an advantage to anyone that saw it and could resubmit their turn (however minor an advantage that would be).

Simply put, I had a couple extended ritual range sites and the things I was seeing via Astral Window made it very clear that our gem income and research situations were not competitive.

That was a very fun game, though! Good game, all!
grammar is for essays and letters and second FREEDOM TO POST except obscene material
THE ONLY THING THAT'S GONNA GRIND IN THIS GAME IS YOUR ASS ON THE PAVEMENT

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

And, with this final stall, I realize that I no longer have time for this game.

Requesting a Sub.  I can guarantee that Gaoor is a fun nation to play, but I can not disclose more.  Pay no attention to the 1000 zombie armies that E. Albright is fielding, we have counters and more fun options that just trying to recreate [insert favorite zombie movie here].

While not fair to my teammates, it is also unfair for them to suffer stalls when they really need me.  My schedule simply can no longer accommodate this game, sorry.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cheeetar will be stepping in to carry your torch.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

YAY!  Thank you Cheeetar, do me proud!

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Welcome Cheeetar

Also a water elemental finally killed that stone-snake, how fitting.  (by choping off its "left leg")

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Hello! I predict exciting things.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I need a 6 hour Extension, please.

Thanks
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 05:54:17 pm by ThtblovesDF »

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Done.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Well, I'm completely squished now, and apparently the game won't even let me keep watching in order to give better (if still mostly useless :V) advice. And so, my parting words!

Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Awh, there is still room for you in the Peanut Gallery.

PrimusRibbus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Awh, there is still room for you in the Peanut Gallery.

There's always room, Frumple. Always room.
grammar is for essays and letters and second FREEDOM TO POST except obscene material
THE ONLY THING THAT'S GONNA GRIND IN THIS GAME IS YOUR ASS ON THE PAVEMENT

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

So one team got beaten now? AND MY TEAM SURVIVED WOOT!

Is Pythia still a thing though?
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Banebo and co' went AI a bit back, I think, though the nations themselves are still around (or were, the last turn I had). My team's still there, it's just that tuyudu isn't. All the teams that started are still there, it's just that one is AI and another is a nation down.
Ask not!
Ask!

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*two nations down and firmly requesting to be down a third by Burdening the rest of us with their woes.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Ah, good, it did go off. Say hello to Plan Pyhrric Arthritis! Iwi requested their dislike for both invaders, and we figured it'd be a good way to go out, ahaha!

Also I'm not really sure you can be claiming that's a request for being put down, considering both of you lot has been constantly invading us, including Mini, for something like that last dozen or better turns. We had already had that order filled, heh. It was more like y'all's request for dying spite was answered :P

You'll be happy to know Iwi's last two turns of existence was spent forging and sending the Skullface that made that spell possible :3
Ask not!
Ask!
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 37