Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 37

Author Topic: Re: Dominions 4 Round 18: More Worser Things (Hashed NationGen) - game finished  (Read 104250 times)

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, the beastmen are throwing around lvl 9 summons willy-nilly, so I'm not exactly feeling overconfident from having 17x the chaff anyone else does.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Huzzah, mini's back! ETA on the control return, EA? I've given something of a status update via PM, but it should be interesting to see the look of horror reaction to actually seeing the state of things :V
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Done.

How did you avoid single-key stales, BTW? Was it really as simple as having all the saves in the same directory when the .2h files generated?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Apparently? All I did was stuff the .trn files in the same save folder. Didn't really mess with anything beyond that. After that it just played out like a SP game with multiple human players so far as selecting nation and whatnot, heh.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 01:14:05 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
Ask!

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Yeah, the beastmen are throwing around lvl 9 summons willy-nilly, so I'm not exactly feeling overconfident from having 17x the chaff anyone else does.

Well, I did stall last turn (hence why Gift of Health wasn't recast).

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pushed hosting 12h for reasons best summarized as possible ditziness and/or paranoia, and at length best described as not being sure I requested a turn resend for Mini after swapping them back in, and worrying that they hadn't requested one themself...

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since this is littarly the first time I use high end stuff, pointers would be appriciated, if the willy-nilly is critic instead of banter ^^ - other then that, i guess even someone with 10+ Stalls can be relevant, but my teammates are mostly to blame for that.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So you're gonna try to bomb me with lightless laterns O_o?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Ah, the "fill up your foe's inventory so they can't make any more stuff" trick.

By the way, I think that issue was fixed in Dominions 4, so its no longer a valid tactic.

IWishIWereSarah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

who gave it to you ?
If that was me, it may be because I miss-clicked my team-mate with gifting it.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm fairly sure it was a former research troop, trying to hit my dragon-guides or something, but there is no real issue, I have 7-ish laterns now and 1 single horror mark on one rando commander.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

... today I learned that watching wrathful skies go off in a replay can crash the game. Welp.
Ask not!
Ask!

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well you hit like 90 units each turn, killed none and made everyone route in a panic. No worries, it won't happen again, goddarn Tuyudu.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Yeah man, freaking tuyudu, trying to kick people off their capital. How dare they resist unprovoked aggression :V
Ask not!
Ask!

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah man, freaking tuyudu, trying to kick people off their capital. How dare they resist unprovoked aggression :V

Casts Arcane Nexus

"Unprovoked Agression"

Choose one.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 37