Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Afterlife  (Read 4985 times)

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Afterlife
« on: November 05, 2015, 07:16:20 pm »

Afterlife

~

By now, what you remember is little, draining by the second, though two things are still clear to you.

The manner of your unrest:

Apparition - You are tasked with punishment, with wrongs of your own to atone for.
Haunt - You are tasked with protecting a charge, be it a person, an item, or some place.
Phantasm - You are tasked with appeasing fate, preventing a repetition of your own grudge.
Spectre - You are tasked with a grudge, bringing ill fortunes to a certain person.
Revenant - You are tasked with a deep grudge, strong enough that you repossess your remains.
Phantom - You are tasked with a malignant grudge, at times possessing the offender himself.
Wraith - You are tasked with insanity, inflicting pain upon the living, without reason nor remembrance.

The reason of your unrest: (This one, is up to your suggestions) (Someone stealing our sweetroll, will not be accepted ;3)

( So... I tried one of these ascii-art programms. Pixeling, on steroids.)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Afterlife
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 07:26:10 pm »

PTW

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 07:59:18 pm »

Revenant

We where the leader of a nation, kind and benevolent to our followers. However, our adviser who we trusted more then anyone, betrayed us one day to take the throne for himself. While we where on a trip with our family, he had his men put us to the sword gruesomely. Feigning grief that something like that could happen to the leader of a nation on his own soil, he used this incident to conscript thousands and enact brutal policies to insure the nation remains under his thumb. As a final insult, he ordered the priests performing our burial rights to make amateurish mistakes, ensuring that not even our soul can rest in peace.

For our beloved nation, fallen family, and all that is still good in the world, we must take this tyrant down at any cost.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 08:00:28 pm »

Revenant

We were a legendary hero who saved the empire, stop massive war and saved many different races but we died by betrayal as our fellow hero companions who were our friends got scared and fled, after our great journey they ambushed us and killed our remaining friends and leaving us for death as they went on to proclaim themselves as true heros and make us out be great betrayer who even the empire we helped had shunned us as well. The betrayal and loss of our precious friends had left us with unbearable grudge.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 08:03:34 pm »

Haunt.

We are summoned from our rest to protect a figure of great importance. Though they do not know it yet, they are instrumental in the great plan the gods have, and we must protect them at all costs from any dangers that might befall them.
Black lives matter.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 08:07:29 pm »

Haunt.

We are summoned from our rest to protect a figure pigeon of great importance. Though they do not know it yet, they are instrumental in the great plan the gods have, and we must protect them at all costs from any dangers that might befall them.
+1
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2015, 08:17:45 pm »

No pigeons

Joke.
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2015, 08:20:19 pm »

Revenant

We where the leader of a nation, kind and benevolent to our followers. However, our adviser, who we trusted more thean anyone, betrayed us one day to take the throne for himself. While we where on a trip with our family, he had his men put us to the sword gruesomely. Feigning grief that something like that could happen to the leader of a nation on his own soil, he used this incident to conscript thousands and enact brutal policies to iensure the nation remains under his thumb. As a final insult, he ordered the priests performing our burial rightsrites to make amateurish mistakes, ensuring that not even our soul can rest in peace.

For our beloved nation, fallen family, and all that is still good in the world, we must take this tyrant down at any cost.
+1
Also, fixed spelling.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 08:22:05 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2015, 08:36:38 pm »

Revenant

We where the leader of a nation, kind and benevolent to our followers. However, our adviser, who we trusted more thean anyone, betrayed us one day to take the throne for himself. While we where on a trip with our family, he had his men put us to the sword gruesomely. Feigning grief that something like that could happen to the leader of a nation on his own soil, he used this incident to conscript thousands and enact brutal policies to iensure the nation remains under his thumb. As a final insult, he ordered the priests performing our burial rightsrites to make amateurish mistakes, ensuring that not even our soul can rest in peace.

+1
Also, fixed spelling.

Everyone knows spelling isn't important! You should know this, TheBiggerGhoti.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2015, 08:37:49 pm »

Yes, yes, very funny, all the phoneme messing about.  Good job.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2015, 09:25:56 pm »

Revenant.

Nunzillor

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2015, 09:40:46 pm »

Wraith!

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2015, 09:44:48 pm »

Revenant

+1
Also, fixed spelling.

Everyone knows spelling isn't important! You should know this, TheBiggerGhoti.
+1

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2015, 10:28:47 pm »

Wraith!
Mmm I'll change my vote to this. Wraith.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2015, 10:30:03 pm »

Wraith.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6