Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Rise of the Dark Tower RTD [Turn 4: Puppy Ride]  (Read 7801 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Dark Tower RTD [Turn 2: Unsanitary Eating Conditions]
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2015, 06:23:07 am »

*Violent grunting noises*
I Keep smashing at Krunk anyway, Because he never said anything about Stoping the rest of us!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2015, 07:32:32 am »

((I see why Orc women are rare. I wonder how she'll heal up from a flattened skull?))
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2015, 08:24:34 am »

((I see why Orc women are rare. I wonder how she'll heal up from a flattened skull?))
((Skull damage is quite superficial for orcs, as there are no vital organs beneath it.))

Javelin through the throat? Test of my actor talents!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2015, 08:37:31 am »

Run after my boss.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Ruludos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2015, 09:33:36 am »

Slink along behind the boss. Loot Asbrut's javelins on the way out.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2015, 10:54:23 pm »

Turn 3: Abrupt

Eh, who needs children? All heirs do is try to assassinate you.

Fix it (Felix). Follow da baws.
[5] Just a bit of pitch to seal up the wound while it heals and you're good as new! Unorthodox location for a badass scar, but whatcha gonna do.

+2 Medicine

Back off, reattatch hand. Use my hair as stitches, if I need to. Oh, and follow Gur.
[5] It's amazing the sorts of advanced medical procedures you can accomplish with a tiny bone shard, your own hair, and one functioning hand. In no time at all you're ready to stab people with both hands again.

+2 Surgery

*Violent grunting noises*
I Keep smashing at Krunk anyway, Because he never said anything about Stoping the rest of us!
[4] vs [6] Krunk immediately backflips behind a table as you go for him. Coward!

+1 Maces
Krunk: +2 Acrobatics

Quote from: Auto-Krunk
SMASH!
[5] vs [3] It's hard to reach your assailant behind the table you took cover behind, but you improvise, hurling dishes at him. Your aim is true, and your opponent rather taken aback at being assaulted with plates rather than an axe.

+2 Throwing
Thun'Horach: +1 Dodging

Slink along behind the boss. Loot Asbrut's javelins on the way out.
Got blood on "your" weapons now! Heheheheheh.

The surviving eight of you follow your new captain... into the ashlands. Nowhere in particular, as far as you're told, just a long grunt march through volcanic rock and knee-deep ash.

[6] vs [3] It's of great surprise, then, when three large wolflike creatures suddenly burst from the ash directly beneath you.

[6] One comes up near Krunk. [3] vs [2] Its jaws snap around his leg, causing him to scream and flail as the wolf tosses him around. [4] vs [5] He bashes the wolf with his cleaver a bit, but the beast is wily and uses its grip on him to the fullest.

Krunk: +1 Swords
Wolf: +1 Ambush, +2 Wrestling

[7] The second emerges near Somug Omurdub. [5] vs [1] It grabs him by the throat and drinks him like a screaming juice pouch. [6] vs [1] "Drinks" may be a poor word choice here, as Somug's last act is to cram himself into the wolf's gullet in a vain attempt to block its jaws from closing. It doesn't, but the wolf is choking on his upper torso now.

Somug: +2 Wrestling
Wolf: +2 Ambush

[1] The last wolf emerges right next to Gur. [3] vs [2] It grabs his leg and crunches down, giving the captain the ol' Krunk Treatment. [6] vs [3] The captain's quite a bit more experienced at this than Krunk, however, and begins using the motion of the wolf's thrashing to help beat the wolf with himself. The wolf was not expecting this method of attack.

Gur: +2 Wrestling
+1 Ambush, +1 Wrestling

ELSEWHERE...

Fatty Nora: [4] Your head is now reminiscent of a dried lava field, a web of deep scars running over its surface. Fortunately nothing important was hit when your brain was reduced to a low-nutrient mash.
Mugash Ur: [3] Your acting skills are pretty good, but they mainly consist of hoarse, tortured screaming that also isn't an act. The doctors (read: shadowy hallucinations) regretfully (read: in the echoing voice of your doom long foretold) inform (read: haunt your every waking, sleeping, and feverishly in-between moment) you that your voice may never recover.
Asbrut: [1][2] You die shamefully and pathetically, gurgling for mercy long after anyone's bothered paying attention to you. The cleanup crew tosses your carcass in a nutrient tank, where it'll hopefully go to better use.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Dark Tower RTD [Turn 3: Abrupt]
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2015, 11:26:24 pm »

"BAD DOGGYS, ME SMASH!"
I Swing my mace near the wolflike creature Holding Krunk, Attempting to hit Krunk more then the Creature.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2015, 12:54:24 am »

"Oh no, looks like that poor pup has bit off more than it can chew. Guess I'm gonna have to save it.
Skin the choking wolf. Remove its throat if it manages to cough up its meal.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 12:59:55 am by Zormod »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2015, 03:55:23 am »

Stab the Captain in the back while she is dealing with the doggy. I am become warrior!
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2015, 04:48:19 am »

Smash Wolf 2 a few times with my mace. If it's dead before I can do that, then do that to Wolf 1 or Wolf 3 instead.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2015, 05:10:00 am »

I'm still at the tower. Get my two cleavers back.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2015, 05:26:15 am »

Spear a wolf in the belly. Doesn't matter which one, really. Then step back. No use getting more blood on one's spear than needed, right? Gotta save myself for later, you know.

Ruludos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2015, 05:46:27 pm »

((Arrg, that was poor luck. A pretty brutal system you've devised here, IronyOwl.))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2015, 06:22:06 pm »

((Hey, you still have a 33% chance of survival! And if you fail that, well, you can just make another orc so you can die try again.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2015, 06:56:53 pm »

((I'm probably gonna perform some surgery on him after I skin this pup.))
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5