Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Rise of the Dark Tower RTD [Turn 4: Puppy Ride]  (Read 7817 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Dark Tower RTD [Turn 1: Hands On]
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2015, 09:53:48 am »

Stab someone who isn't Gur and see what happens.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2015, 10:19:46 am »

That walrus-like she-orc is way too loud. Apply mace to the back of her head.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2015, 10:56:45 am »

Slice Reckum's crotch region off.
Stab the leader orc, then vault over her (using my spear that should be in its chest) to get away from this guy. Ensure that my Acrobatics make me look really cool.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2015, 11:24:36 am »

I like how right after an officer spoke to us hell erupted and everyone started murdering each other.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2015, 11:41:18 am »

Agreed. I personally can't wait until we start pillaging the humans.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2015, 12:00:12 pm »

This is the way of orcs! Kill, stab officers into faces - and die to be eaten five minutes afterwards.

"I cleared, dim gib!"

He WON'T go unscathed! More arrows.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2015, 02:30:25 pm »

Disarm Krunk and forcefeed him.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2015, 02:35:14 pm »

"!!!ME SMASH!!!"

I Grab A Mace, and start beating at others with it
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2015, 03:06:13 pm »

To be fair, I wouldn't have attacked if the boss didn't tell us to.
Throw a javelin at her face.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Ruludos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2015, 11:11:01 pm »

Assault Mugash Ur with javelins from afar.

I think this speaks volumes for our own life expectancy as officers of the Dark Lord. I was about to say that Frodo wouldn't have any trouble sneaking past us, but then I remembered that half the reason he got into Mordor in the first place was because the orcs that captured him killed each other...

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2015, 12:32:18 am »

Turn 2: Unsanitary Eating Conditions

"!!!ME SMASH!!!"

[4] Krunk looks nice and bashable! [2] vs [2] Unfortunately looks can be deceiving, as a javelin interrupts your attack.

Disarm Krunk and forcefeed him.
[3] vs [4] You twist your arm, trying to pry his weapon out of his hand, but he keeps a firm grip and blocks your followup meal.

+1 Wrestling
Krunk: +1 Wrestling

Quote from: Auto-Krunk
Krunk smash!
[5] vs [4] You saw your sword down, trying to cut his arm the other half of the way off. He reacts well, but not well enough; he keeps his arm only as a technicality, and your sword comes free.

+2 Swords
Gazbert Kal: +1 Wrestling

Assault Mugash Ur with javelins from afar.

I think this speaks volumes for our own life expectancy as officers of the Dark Lord. I was about to say that Frodo wouldn't have any trouble sneaking past us, but then I remembered that half the reason he got into Mordor in the first place was because the orcs that captured him killed each other...
[5] vs [2] It's a beautiful shot, made all the more beautiful by your target's complete lack of reaction to it. No dodging, no blocking, just a meaty thunk as your javelin lodges itself through his ugly neck.

+2 Javelins

[3] vs [1] Your swing isn't terribly good, but Reckum attempts to do a flipping splits to avoid you, which doesn't pan out very well. You nail him right in the groin, nice and deep.

+1 Swords

Stab the leader orc, then vault over her (using my spear that should be in its chest) to get away from this guy. Ensure that my Acrobatics make me look really cool.
[3] vs [2] You shiv him a little in the side. It doesn't go in very deep, your noodly arms unable to pierce the captain's ironlike hide. That's enough to try vaulting over him, though, which you immediately and deeply regret.

+1 Spears
-1 Groin

Throw both cleavers at Asbrut, then rush forward in an attempt to gouge his eyes with my claws and slash his face to shreds. All while wailing like a banshee
[1] vs [3] You hurl away your weapons and then rush at him like a giant waddling target dummy. He takes a few cautious steps backwards and to the left in case you're up to something.

Asbrut: +1 Dodging

Stab someone who isn't Gur and see what happens.
[8] Mugash Ur is someone! [5] vs [4] What happens is that you expertly jam your spear in his side, as he slightly less expertly twists to the side.

+2 Spears
Mugash Ur: +1 Dodging

That walrus-like she-orc is way too loud. Apply mace to the back of her head.
[5] vs [1] You walk up behind the waddling noise machine and crack her head open like an obnoxious fruit. The noise ceases immediately, and is replaced by generic gurgling sounds and the thump of her blubbery corpse collapsing.

+2 Maces

This is the way of orcs! Kill, stab officers into faces - and die to be eaten five minutes afterwards.

"I cleared, dim gib!"

He WON'T go unscathed! More arrows.
[4] vs [4] You aim true and let fly, but he doesn't seem to care, batting your shot away without a second thought.

+1 Bows
Gur: +1 Swords

"!!!ME SMASH!!!"

[9] You decide Asbrut is looking pretty soft and bleedable. [6] vs [1] And right you are! You get blood everywhere bashing him into a fine paste.

+2 Maces

To be fair, I wouldn't have attacked if the boss didn't tell us to.
Throw a javelin at her face.
[2] vs [1] You throw a javelin poorly, she bashes her knees into a nearby bench trying to dodge it. Everyone wins!

Quote from: Gur
WRETCHED PEASANT!
[2] vs [1] Gur's swing goes wide as he charges a dumbstruck Mugash Ur. Well, dumbstruck or dying from a javelin to the neck, either way. The point is, Gur doesn't let that stop him, slamming into Mugash Ur with enough force to flip him over a nearby table.

He then beats his chest with one fist, much to Somug Omurdub's disgust.

"Right then," he states, looking around the room. "If you've got blood on your blade, you're with me. We're marching to a new outpost, and there'll be plenty of hunting along the way. Move out!"

You likely have time to do one final thing before moving out; orcish leadership is notoriously loose, so as long as you're able to catch up he's not likely to care if you're right on his heels at all times.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The slain will get their death rolls next turn; if anyone's feeling especially generous, they can attempt some manner of medical attention in order to give them a second roll. The slain are out for now, however, as the recovery process takes longer than most missions can sit around for.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Dark Tower RTD [Turn 2: Unsanitary Eating Conditions]
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2015, 01:02:36 am »

Eh, who needs children? All heirs do is try to assassinate you.

Fix it (Felix). Follow da baws.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2015, 01:07:00 am »

Back off, reattatch hand. Use my hair as stitches, if I need to. Oh, and follow Gur.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2015, 01:20:41 am »

Follow quietly!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2015, 02:25:28 am »

Follow the boss.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5