Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1840 1841 [1842] 1843 1844 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766722 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #27615 on: July 19, 2016, 10:28:07 pm »

Law ends up back at the ship, and hears the clattering of metal, seeking it out.
Law indeed heard a few clatters, and around the corner of the doorway, spotted the Tinkmaster scourging through a pile of scrap metal, searching for something in cursory; his workshop was filled to the brim with all sorts of strange things; trinkets and parts of robots, gnome technology consisting of various things including wood and iron, tons of blueprints both scrapped and layed out over tables, and piles upon piles of books among the many workstations of many things.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27616 on: July 19, 2016, 10:34:49 pm »

"Oh u-uh h-hello there sir, what are you doing?" Law states, putting the finishing touches on his off hand Scimitar, the faint glow of the phazon metal extant in the handle.

ASEAMAT is able to easily track the source of the disturbance, it appears to be directly below one of the many Waste disposal hatches of the Station, about 300 Meters down.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27617 on: July 19, 2016, 10:40:00 pm »

"Oh u-uh h-hello there sir, what are you doing?" Law states, putting the finishing touches on his off hand Scimitar, the faint glow of the phazon metal extant in the handle.
"AHA! Found ye- eh?" he exclaimed in joy as he pulled out a fist-sized gold canister with blue lines etched over it; then he turned, glancing over at Law and blinking a moment, "Just lookin' for some parts, laddie. Need somethin'?" he asked as the gnome stood, brushing off his worker's apron and moving over to the workbench that had a bunch of parts on it, placing his newly found capacitor down and setting his wrench on the table before turning back to Law.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27618 on: July 19, 2016, 10:41:56 pm »

Isshen is sufficently coated in the gel. he is sent careening around, smacking into several people before the gel finally wears off. He crashes to the ground as it does, and quickly leaps up. He does not look amused.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27619 on: July 19, 2016, 10:43:44 pm »

Announcer:The malfunctioning transmitter has been located in the waste disposal system.

The Enrichment Facility would like to remind you that the only way to save the Multiverse is to cooperate, and that team-killing is frowned-upon.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 10:45:48 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27620 on: July 19, 2016, 11:05:18 pm »

"Oh that is incredible, technology llllike that is so rare!"

"Are you the o-owner of t-this workshop?"

Law looks around at the bits and bobs surrounding him.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27621 on: July 20, 2016, 12:11:04 am »

"Oh that is incredible, technology llllike that is so rare!"

"Are you the o-owner of t-this workshop?"

Law looks around at the bits and bobs surrounding him.
Tinkmaster gave a swift nod, staring over to Law more, "Aye! That I am! Name's Tinkmaster Sparkcrank, only Tinkmaster of this station, eh?" The short gnome leaned against the workbench, twirling a hexwrench in his fingers.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #27622 on: July 20, 2016, 12:18:30 am »

Sandra wriggles a little bit. She looks happyish.
thincake

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #27623 on: July 20, 2016, 12:22:22 am »

Perhaps, as a consequence of that, Kyle looks happy as well.

Ray coughs.
"So... can I go or do I have to wait some more to lie to the government about what I'm doing here?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27624 on: July 20, 2016, 12:30:08 am »

Aesford waits for Click to return with the clothing. "Okay, this works," he says looking over what she got. "We're all from New York right? The Jets, remember. So stick with green. Dark green though, not that lime-green Green Bay bullshit." Aesford grabs a suit in the appropriate shade, "Go find somewhere suitable to change. Or if you know this trick," the Cornerback spins around and when the spin is complete his football pads and jersey have been swapped out for the suit on his body,  "You can do that instead."

Perhaps, as a consequence of that, Kyle looks happy as well.

Ray coughs.
"So... can I go or do I have to wait some more to lie to the government about what I'm doing here?"

"Yeah, go ahead. Take a Binocucoms and go in the front so that you aren't seen with us, that should make you less suspicious."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #27625 on: July 20, 2016, 12:39:03 am »

Kyle takes his clothes and heads for a bush.

Ray nods as he takes a comms unit, sticking it in his belt before heading up to the front of the building like he was told. He would look for someone who looks like he'd be in charge of peacekeepers and makes sure to note him as he starts to head in. He didn't want to accidentally fuck up just cause he forgot who his 'boss' is.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27626 on: July 20, 2016, 01:54:57 am »

Ikarus, having been previously coated in repulsion gel, promptly happens to land on Isshen, still seemingly unconscious.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27627 on: July 20, 2016, 01:56:30 am »

Some blue light wall projector things spring out of the ground and trap the two...There is a ticking noise.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27628 on: July 20, 2016, 06:02:19 am »

Click Follows Ray. acting like a pet of some kind.

Tinkmaster gave a swift nod, staring over to Law more, "Aye! That I am! Name's Tinkmaster Sparkcrank, only Tinkmaster of this station, eh?" The short gnome leaned against the workbench, twirling a hexwrench in his fingers.

"W-Well, I-i'm no Tinkmaster, but I am a Precursor!"

He shows off all his goodies and tools and trinkets, and shows his transforming multitool, turning it into an umbrella, a giant sword, and a hat, before it returns to a simple egg shape.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #27629 on: July 20, 2016, 06:15:32 am »

Hikari was watching the events of the fight, before covering her ears as the burst of static squeals out.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 1840 1841 [1842] 1843 1844 ... 1862