Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1832 1833 [1834] 1835 1836 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767028 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #27495 on: July 17, 2016, 08:25:21 am »

After exploring the ship, a shriek is heard.

"Who the hell melted the captain's room?!  It's all slag!" he comments on the warped and damaged Captains room, full of D&G's handywork

"Ohhh g-goodness."  He leaves the room in exasperation after removing a small portion of the melted floor for examination. 

Eventually, he reaches an empty room and makes it his own.

10 Precursor Orbs are used to coat the room in thin bronze-like plating engraved with unique script, it's durability should help it last longer than whatever this ship is made of.

10 Precursor Orb and a Power Cell are used to make a Cage Trap, which is placed in the room with intent to prevent any massive vermin from entering his new quarters.  It is baited with a shiny piece of Precursor Metal.

1 Orb and one Power Cell is used to craft a Motorized Spray Nozzle, something is engraved on it in an unknown script.

Level 1 Spray Nozzle: "Badtouch"
Effects:
-When fueled with a container, gain (Int)d4 uses of that substance.
-Empty/Air Jet
Base Damage: 1d2 Ranged
Description: A Precursor metal nozzle, shaped something like a tiny rifle, or caulk applier, with two prongs, one intended to be inserted into a container, and the other to be pointed at the direction of a target, a small power cell provides unlimited energy for a motor inside of it, which allows it to fire jets of a substance in a spray, mist or stream.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 08:44:51 am by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #27496 on: July 17, 2016, 08:33:24 am »

"Mr.Aesford will we have another fight? I don't want daddy getting hurt again"
No sig yet

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27497 on: July 17, 2016, 11:55:24 am »

"Mr.Aesford will we have another fight? I don't want daddy getting hurt again"

"No, all we have to do is talk to Megatron and then we can go home. Hopefully."

Click stealthily Takes four pictures of the manor for all four sides from afar, saving it as one piece of Intel on the building's outer layout after climbing out from under the copter and Jumping into the air to glide around the place above the quad copters.
(Skill: Intel)
She also looks around to see if anything stands out while doing this, before returning to the rest of the gang.
(Perk; Ninja Training)

Joel Looks on in anticipation.  He gets the feeling he will be making a lot of resets all too soon.

The Donchaka hear the music and are exited.

Click's intelligence run nets her some insight: There are multiple entrance, the rear which the Party is standing closest to, the front which looks upon the beach and accessible via two curved stairwells. The Western side of the house contains a garage that connects to the main building. There might also be additional entrances within the mansion itself.
As far as anything standing out, not particularly beyond what the Party had already seen. Perhaps it might be best to figure a way to blend in with the crowd rather than sneak in initially?

Click returns to the Party.

"Hoo-hoo are you?"

"Sounds like our boy C.J. has got himself a party going on. Do any of y'all know if you're on the V.I.P. list?"
Kyle scratches his neck.
"Hm, what do you think the guests were supposed to show up in, suit and tie or swimwear?"

Meanwhile, Ray straps his helmet back on with a sigh as he observes the peacekeepers posted around the building, looking for where the patrols would intersect and where individuals would be alone and unobserved for long periods of time. Then after a moment he shrugs.
"Oh right, I'm in uniform, no one's going to bat an eye if I just walk in looking busy and slightly annoyed."

"It might be different depending on the guest, and which part of the mansion they're in. I doubt anyone's wearing a swimming clothes to the dining table."

"You sure about that? You don't look like a regular Peacekeeper to me. Then again, no one raised an issue on the quadcopter. What unit are you with anyways?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #27498 on: July 17, 2016, 01:10:47 pm »

"True... Okay, we're going to need suits and senses of entitlement."

Ray stands there for a second thinking before responding.
"I'm in the Volcan Wulfs unit."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27499 on: July 17, 2016, 01:22:25 pm »

"I am Click Bowler. I'm going to help you.  I have photographs of all sides of the building here for you Mr. Aesford."

"My skills include Stealth, Sabotage, Theft, Breaking and Entering, Trespassing, Assassination, and Espionage.  Is there anything I can do to help further?"

"I might be able to acquire some suits if anyone has the credits for it."

Click hands over the photographs, folding her wings in.  The cybernetic augmentations are visible and highly apparent.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27500 on: July 17, 2016, 01:47:24 pm »

10 Precursor Orbs are used to coat the room in thin bronze-like plating engraved with unique script, it's durability should help it last longer than whatever this ship is made of.

10 Precursor Orb and a Power Cell are used to make a Cage Trap, which is placed in the room with intent to prevent any massive vermin from entering his new quarters.  It is baited with a shiny piece of Precursor Metal.

1 Orb and one Power Cell is used to craft a Motorized Spray Nozzle, something is engraved on it in an unknown script.

Level 1 Spray Nozzle: "Badtouch"
Effects:
-When fueled with a container, gain (Int)d4 uses of that substance.
-Empty/Air Jet
Base Damage: 1d2 Ranged
Description: A Precursor metal nozzle, shaped something like a tiny rifle, or caulk applier, with two prongs, one intended to be inserted into a container, and the other to be pointed at the direction of a target, a small power cell provides unlimited energy for a motor inside of it, which allows it to fire jets of a substance in a spray, mist or stream.

Law succeeds on all of his crafts. Doing small things like this are easy to him.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27501 on: July 17, 2016, 01:52:05 pm »

Ikarus leans over. "I assume this device is meant to fire jets of liquid, much like how a squid sprays ink at its predators. What will you use it for?"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27502 on: July 17, 2016, 01:59:35 pm »

"Well, it can be used for anything liquid really.  If I attach a container of liquid to this, it can fire it in a solid and powerful jet, a mist, or a spray."

"Mainly, I will be using it to apply Eco to my allies and to solve problems."

"Eco is a special material made from the essence of the Precursors, it comes in 6 unique colors.  Red, which holds the essence of Power and Fire, Blue, which holds the essence of Motion and Lightning, Green, which holds the power of Healing and Curing, Yellow, which holds the essence of Distance and Impact.  The other two colors are Light and Dark, and their effects are unpredictable and secretive at best, but to my education, Light Eco is Purification and Balance, while Dark Eco is Corruption and Imbalance."

"Eco can be turned into Liquid, Plasma, Solid, and Radiation, and can theoretically be absorbed by beings in any form, while also being used in the creation of incredible machines."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27503 on: July 17, 2016, 02:06:47 pm »

As Ikarus and Law talk to one another, a feeling of dread washes over them. They can sense it coming from outside the airlock, somewhere on the station.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27504 on: July 17, 2016, 02:10:32 pm »

Ikarus stands up. "Hold. I feel a premonition. There is another being here - I know it."
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27505 on: July 17, 2016, 02:22:40 pm »

Law panics and tries to Craft his Precursor multitool into the most useful weapon he can think of on sight.

Twilight Mode (Level 6)
Type: Melee
Damage: 2d8
Effects:
-Swift: +Dex every even level. Currently +3 Dex
Description: One arm: A blade of light, shining and radiant.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27506 on: July 17, 2016, 02:41:48 pm »

The feeling of dread gets stronger, then disappears. How strange.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27507 on: July 17, 2016, 02:54:59 pm »

Regardless, Ikarus melts into the shadows and runs outside of the ship, looking for any suspicious characters.
carrot cakeu

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27508 on: July 17, 2016, 03:02:20 pm »

He runs upon a great many suspicious characters. One however stands out, as he wields three swords and has bone like armor covering his right arm and lower left jaw.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27509 on: July 17, 2016, 03:06:14 pm »

He follows him from the shadows, both of his arms having a blade of darkness on them.
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 1832 1833 [1834] 1835 1836 ... 1862