Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1739 1740 [1741] 1742 1743 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772015 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #26100 on: April 25, 2016, 08:58:36 pm »

They certainly are drawn in by the promises of shoes that one can pump air into, Drinks that claim to give vitality, and Trinkets that claim to serve any number of purposes.

Without money or resources, they are barely restrained by an exasperated Lupapon.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #26101 on: April 25, 2016, 09:00:00 pm »

Anna just pats Aesford on the back. She knows the feeling.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26102 on: April 25, 2016, 10:12:23 pm »

Aesford stifles his tears for the moment. "Right, yeah, the Trespassers are as big of an issue here as anywhere else. If we want to stop them, we have to find Calvin and get that orb from him, somehow. First off is finding out where he actually went. I have an idea of some people who could help us track him down. Though I would prefer to see those people...privately. Is that alright with y'all? I've got a sorta'...'special' relationship with them."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #26103 on: April 25, 2016, 10:17:16 pm »

[Given how your last meeting with a friend turned out, I would be hesitant, but I will acquiesce to your desires.

Though I am fully capable of following unobtrusively, should you desire such.]
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26104 on: April 25, 2016, 10:23:28 pm »

"We will try our best to not intrude upon your privacy, though perhaps some sort of signal in case one of us is in trouble is in order?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26105 on: April 25, 2016, 10:43:05 pm »

"I'm pretty sure, despite what you saw happen with Calvin, that I'm not going to need any saving here in Seattle. It's not like the Rule of Law isn't in place here. We've got Peacekeepers after all."

Aesford gestures towards a group of armored figures wielding riflery coasting down the walkway, the civilians around them allowing them a wide berth and generally staying out of their path. They are the only people in the area not dressed in the standard blue/green/teal palette, but instead their armor spans from bright yellows and pinks to dark grays and blacks. They aren't the only squad of so-called Peacekeepers in the area, at least two other squads are visible from Aesford's location, 4 or 5 of them standing in front of a couple of the most illustrious buildings in the area.

"And those are just the one's you can see. Trust me, they're everywhere and there won't be any problems. Speaking of problems, you'd think that if some of these die-hard Seahawk fans saw star Cornerback Aesford Gershmann on the street, they would-"

Aesford is cut off by a young man completely coated in Seahawk merchandise, from his hat down to his socks.

"Hey dude! That's a sweet Aesford cosplay you've got going on!"

"Thanks." Aesford's smile is pained.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26106 on: April 25, 2016, 10:45:15 pm »

"Take it as a compliment, you are so larger than life that their imagining of you fails to match the reality."

Lupapon says wisely.

"We still know you're the greatest!" an errant comment rings out.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 10:54:36 pm by Shadestyle »

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #26107 on: April 26, 2016, 12:57:55 am »

Sandra, despite looking less out-of-place than she might, still cowers a little from the sheer number of people nearby.
thincake

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26108 on: April 26, 2016, 06:58:25 am »

"So what do we do while we wait for you?" Anna says. Noticing her clothes are out of place, she attempts to make a different part of her not be. "I should try to be a bit less conspicuous... did it work?" Closing her eyes for a few moments, her hair flashes a few colors before ending up Seahawks-teal.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26109 on: April 26, 2016, 07:06:40 am »

Alanis continues being in a fight.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26110 on: April 26, 2016, 07:07:32 am »

((I think I'm still waiting on someone, but I'm not sure who.))
Sigtext!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26111 on: April 26, 2016, 07:08:53 am »

((You should look then.  You're the GM, it is your job to know who you're waiting for.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26112 on: April 26, 2016, 07:22:48 am »

((And you need an up to date sheet and I don't see that.

Missing both Inomi and Eirika. I noticed that there was IC posts as Eirika, but no actual action was made beyond slapping Ian.))
Sigtext!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26113 on: April 26, 2016, 07:29:03 am »

((that was the action))

Eirika attacks Gigas A!
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26114 on: April 26, 2016, 08:25:21 am »

Asuka, with a mighty roar, flies at the hawk monster at top speed! She flies fast, her whip faster, moving in order to intercept to monstrous hawk!
Simuna stared at said monstrous hawk. It conjured up an image of a roaring angel of burning death and destruction, the hawk, in its speed, flying talons first, directly at the lone, Finnish girl.

She thought of how fast it flew, even after a well aimed-bullet was placed directly into its head. The shot was perfect. It should have died. Yet it dives still.

She thought of fire, and visions of fire, of destruction, the hellfire. The endless void, brought by fire. How close she is to the fire now. She knew she wasn't at all a melee combatant - she didn't even think to bring her SMG. How could she hope to combat the devil that took the visage of a bird? What is a killer of men to do when confronted with the inhuman? So small is man compared to death. The bullet was worthless. Is worthless. Will be, shall be worthless when the gunner is dead. Patriotism won't save her, yet, in truth, it is the first thing she clings to. She wants to go home, to Finland, to Finland, to Finland-
A groan, another Russian curse, but then she recovers her footing, watching her step well enough to throw herself between the talons and Simuna without tumbling. "Move!" she calls over her shoulder, gritting her teeth and preparing for impact in the minuscule time that remains.
How fitting, she thought, That I would be saved from a monster by a mortal, a Russian. An act made more out instinct than conscious thought, she dives away, back into to snow. The safe, stealthy snow. A friend from home. The monster, it would be to occupied with Yamal to go and look for her. Another act of instinct; Simuna brought out her rifle and looked through the sights.

It was weakened, she realized. Its strength waned. It was damaged by the bullet - her bullet.

The bullet of Finland's greatest sniper.

For the mightiest of things - whether it be the massive armies of Russia, or the world-ending Trespassers, or this damnable, damnable bird - had a weakness, hidden in their might. Fools were created to confound the wise. Cowards go where angels dare not tread.

As Simuna took aim, she remembered a conversation she had with her father, when she was still young and he was instructing her on how to shoot.
"My father taught me how to hold a gun, and now I will teach you. Have the barrel touch your shoulder, like this. Put your cheek on the stock, and-"
"But papa!"
She had interrupted. "If you take that long just to aim the gun, wouldn't the bird just fly away?"
"Of course - if it sees you. But, you see, little Simuna, if you were to want to shoot a bird, the most important thing is not shooting it, but to be stealthy. Those birds above, their heads are too much in the clouds to pay attention to us, who walk around on the ground. Use that to your advantage.
Now, as I was saying..."

The girl's gun begins to freeze.
"Put the stock on your shoulder, like so...
Put your cheek on the stock...
Inhale deeply..."

"For the Fatherland!"
"... And exhale as you fire!"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 1739 1740 [1741] 1742 1743 ... 1862