Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1729 1730 [1731] 1732 1733 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771956 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #25950 on: April 20, 2016, 07:02:45 am »

Penelope seems to be right in the middle of the fray, swiping another card across her buckle before thrusting her spear at a mook, throwing them backwards with the force.

Yamal cleaves a path to her, throwing mooks out of the way like the icebreaker she is, before turning around to see more mooks throwing themselves at her. It seems Yamal and Penelope are stuck back to back.

This ought to be fun.

Simuna attempts to use cover, but two of the mooks rush at her, spears at the ready. They will get to her before her PKP is charged. She should get out of the way or do something.

The hawk-like monster screeches and....what the-did it just KICK Parov Stellar down? Whatever the case, Asuka is thrown aside with her Stand, as the hawk monster turns on her preparing to go for a finishing blow before-
"Hey! Eyes on me! You were fighting ME first!"
The ogre-like Rider grabs the hawk's arms from behind, pinning its wings behind its back.

The tentacled monster stops....before the wounds close rapidly. It turns on Idou, before whipping at him with tentacles!

Wilson and Victoria take cover, firing at the mooks and taking down some, giving Chizuru a nice opening as she leaps in, blasting the soldiers with her magic, while Haruka taunts a few mooks to come at her in range of her gunlance.

Contagion's gas lands on the mooks, as some start choking on the toxins within. It seems their helmets are not as sealed as the Riders' are. He still needs more range to get to the monsters proper, however.

Katie returns with what appear to be tickets.
"I-I don't have much, b-but I don't want to go to this concert anymore, so I thought you could have the tickets! They're really good!"
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 07:05:57 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25951 on: April 20, 2016, 07:04:28 am »

Wilson attempts another grenade throw, but this time he targets it in VATS and fires a few shots to make sure it can't be used against him.
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #25952 on: April 20, 2016, 07:05:33 am »

Victoria, seeing the two spear-mooks, focuses fire on the ones charging Simuna.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25953 on: April 20, 2016, 07:06:21 am »

((Forgot Contagion's action, added it in.))

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25954 on: April 20, 2016, 07:18:17 am »

The one day I was cocky enough to go without my SMG... Simuna stops holding her rifle and charging her PKP for the time being, using her one free hand to at least freeze the two mooks a bit. She doesn't have much experience in infusing magic into a non-sold substance.
"C-can it see Stands?! Something is definitely off...!" Saying this, Asuka moves Parov Stelar behind her, brandishing her whipsword and using her Stand to speed up her movements, whipping the hawk monster several times.
"Damn! Mint Gale Requiem just stopped time, and needs a few seconds to recharge! I'll just have to dodge them the old fashioned way..." Idou seems to dive downwards... "But with an unexpected twist!" Before pulling up, straight at the gorgon's eye!
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #25955 on: April 20, 2016, 07:28:31 am »

Dackly takes a ticket, "Oh, wow, that's actually really nice, something we can really enjoy.  Thanks Katia!"

D&G prepare to leave.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 07:43:20 am by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #25956 on: April 20, 2016, 07:59:03 am »

Haruka prepares to counterattack the incoming enemies, raising both her shield and lance in preparation. Meanwhile, her doll casts a simple healing spell on Asuka.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #25957 on: April 20, 2016, 08:22:58 am »

Penelope seems to be right in the middle of the fray, swiping another card across her buckle before thrusting her spear at a mook, throwing them backwards with the force.

Yamal cleaves a path to her, throwing mooks out of the way like the icebreaker she is, before turning around to see more mooks throwing themselves at her. It seems Yamal and Penelope are stuck back to back.

This ought to be fun.

The sharktooth grin is on in full force as Yamal ends up back to back with the spear-wielding Rider, cracking her knuckles and watching the swarm of lightly armored mooks around them.

"Hey, Penelope. You ever crashed headlong into two-hundred millimeters of cemented steel belt armor? It's one hell of a rush. Sure, you get shot to hell if you're ramming a battleship, but they don't tend to survive the experience. Broken in half by a thin-skinned civilian vessel!" Her grin brightens even further as the faceless enemies fall on her, her fists slamming into them with all the force of her massive cast steel prow.

"This is almost as fun. Almost."
She... doesn't sound completely sound of mind there. Like any reasonable person would not enjoy doing that. Apparently Yamal isn't a reasonable person. No surprise, though.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #25958 on: April 20, 2016, 09:08:22 am »

Asuka getting knocked down made Evridiki's next action fairly obvious, and she rushes into the fray, retrieving one of her many syringes from her bag, holding the white healing fluid she had made heavy use of already today.
Tricordrazine Asuka!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25959 on: April 20, 2016, 09:28:21 am »

"Thank you, miss.  You really didn't need to.  I am certain they will be well used.

We must reunite with our allies, now.  They may need our assistance."

6AR, as soon as the tickets are inspected and safely stored, steps back a couple paces and takes flight, going straight for the location of the thing.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 09:30:43 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #25960 on: April 20, 2016, 10:48:55 am »

Contagion runs more towards the monsters, crouching and shooting his AK at them. Huzzah.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25961 on: April 20, 2016, 12:58:28 pm »

Penelope doesn't respond to Yamal as she kicks another foe back with a Chariot Trigger. Perhaps she doesn't exactly enjoy fighting. Then again, it's expected from the girl who insists they aren't a hero. The Rider grabs another foe and throws them over their head, right for Yamal to uppercut it in the groin with her fist.

Ooh. The crunch says that hurt.

Simuna's ice magic cools the mooks, but despite frost forming on them and ice slowly padding their steps, they don't seem to be stopping, even if they are slowing down. Ah, well, she can shoot at them now, right? Simuna doesn't get a chance to figure out the answer to that before both mooks are downed by Victoria's shooting. They both notice that the mooks seem to fade away into black mist once downed. Indeed, quite a few of the downed mooks are fading away into the same black mist, before blowing away in the wind.

The hawk monster screeches at each whipstrike, before lurching forward and throwing the ogre Rider holding it off of itself into Asuka, knocking her into the ground under the Rider's weight. Asuka can see it getting away! Evridiki is forced to push the ogre Rider off before healing Asuka's wounds with the miracle fluid she carries around, aided by Haruka's doll, but suddenly, all three of them are surrounded by the black-clad spear warriors.

Idou's charge takes him halfway through the air before the gorgon monster catches him with a tentacle before using him as a club, swiping him at the other two Riders, knocking them aside and throwing him into the wall of the mansion behind them.

Judging by the cracks in the wall and the bruises now forming on Idou's side, that must have hurt. Luckily, he's not left unavenged, as the gorgon monster is suddenly stunned by a burst of magic preceded by a ferocious roar from an angry Chizuru.
"Don't you DARE touch my HUSBAND!"

Contagion's shots land on their targets, as the hawk monster suddenly turns course and soars over the fight to land on the hero's chest, screeching at him and scratching at him with its talons. Luckily, the hawk monster is suddenly blown aside by a well-aimed grenade, as Wilson puts several rounds into the hawk monster, taking a moment to reload.

Haruka, with practised timing, blocks the initial stab of their spears with her shield before impaling one of the mooks with her gunlance, causing it to immediately fade into black mist. Not missing timing, she turns and blasts the other one aside, throwing it into Yamal's circle of death for her to start annihilating.

Then she feels the blade of a spear pierce her side, as one of the mooks got through. Thankfully, her body being what it is due to the nature of Puella Magi, it isn't lethal, but it still HURTS.

As Dackly, Gozer, Tourmaline and 6AR prepare to leave.....
"Dammit. What am I supposed to do now?"

They notice a boy, likely in his midteens, sitting alone and looking dejected.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25962 on: April 20, 2016, 01:04:12 pm »

"What happened?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #25963 on: April 20, 2016, 01:25:49 pm »

Haruka stumbles as she lets out a scream of pain that's quickly cut off behind gritted teeth. No way. . . these things punched through my armor in one shot? She swings the blade of her weapon towards the offending foe, then sets her guard once more, readying for another set of counterattacks. "I'm fine, just handle the big ones!" she says preemptively, though her voice still carries the residue of her wound. Her magic begins to knit back together, fine threads stretching across the gap in her armor and weaving with one another.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #25964 on: April 20, 2016, 01:38:08 pm »

"Who are you?" Gozer asks. Dackly preoccupied.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 1729 1730 [1731] 1732 1733 ... 1862