Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1715 1716 [1717] 1718 1719 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772044 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #25740 on: April 17, 2016, 03:04:49 pm »

Did she give him the energy cells too?
((*slaps self*))
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #25741 on: April 17, 2016, 03:05:18 pm »

Victoria leaves with everyone else.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25742 on: April 17, 2016, 03:12:16 pm »

6AR locates a bulletin board along their route and scans it briefly.

He makes a note of jobs that feel important.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25743 on: April 17, 2016, 03:14:28 pm »

Turn 2
Battle Theme

Mio charges the nearest Golden Gigas and unleashes a Godhand on the monster's face, dealing 69 damage! The physical part, usually the stronger, seemed to hit weaker than usual, but the magic part hit harder than ever.

Chartre sprays the Protective Lexy in the face with Fire Dust, but it seems to shrug the attack off, only taking 3 damage.

Chryssa hits the second Gigas twice, for 10 and 13 damage on both hits.

Alanis uses a Kinetic Burst on the Protective Lexy, hitting it for 16 damage.

Inomi, without really realizing what she's doing, presses several buttons on her belt. There's a flash of light, and suddenly a person in power armor is standing where she was. E-Rider Aeon has appeared.

Ian punches Golden Gigas B where it hurts, while it's still blinking the metaphorical stars away from Chryssa's attack. The hit deals 9 damage. Ian's unstable weaponry doesn't effect him this turn, for some reason.

The Protective Lexy ineffectually slaps Chartre, bouncing off his Aura. Seems it's not really got much it can do without magic.

It That Embraces wraps around every enemy on the field; with the power spread out so much, the Golden Gigas' don't take any damage at all, and the Protective Lexy only takes 6 damage.

Golden Gigas B charges down Ian, trampling him down. His aura negates most of the damage, bringing it down to 6, but he can't really focus for some reason. Ian is afflicted with a synergy-bind, and can no longer make non-basic synergy actions for 3 turns.

Eirika makes a basic set of stabs at the Protective Lexy, dealing 15 and 12 damage.

Golden Gigas A attacks Chryssa, only 2 damage making it through her aura, but Chryssa finds herself unable to make strenuous actions. She is afflicted with a Strength bind and can no longer make non-basic strength actions.

Kasumi's voice is audible to the party; "I've scanned them now! The small one is weak to physical attacks, and the big ones are weak to magic. I hope that helps."

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 03:18:32 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #25744 on: April 17, 2016, 03:26:30 pm »

Turn 2
Battle Theme

Mio charges the nearest Golden Gigas and unleashes a Godhand on the monster's face, dealing 69 damage! The physical part, usually the stronger, seemed to hit weaker than usual, but the magic part hit harder than ever.

Chartre sprays the Protective Lexy in the face with Fire Dust, but it seems to shrug the attack off, only taking 3 damage.

Chryssa hits the second Gigas twice, for 10 and 13 damage on both hits.

Alanis uses a Kinetic Burst on the Protective Lexy, hitting it for 16 damage.

Inomi, without really realizing what she's doing, presses several buttons on her belt. There's a flash of light, and suddenly a person in power armor is standing where she was. E-Rider Aeon has appeared.

Ian punches Golden Gigas B where it hurts, while it's still blinking the metaphorical stars away from Chryssa's attack. The hit deals 9 damage. Ian's unstable weaponry doesn't effect him this turn, for some reason.

The Protective Lexy ineffectually slaps Chartre, bouncing off his Aura. Seems it's not really got much it can do without magic.

It That Embraces wraps around every enemy on the field; with the power spread out so much, the Golden Gigas' don't take any damage at all, and the Protective Lexy only takes 6 damage.

Golden Gigas B charges down Ian, trampling him down. His aura negates most of the damage, bringing it down to 6, but he can't really focus for some reason. Ian is afflicted with a synergy-bind, and can no longer make non-basic synergy actions for 3 turns.

Eirika makes a basic set of stabs at the Protective Lexy, dealing 15 and 12 damage.

Golden Gigas A attacks Chryssa, only 2 damage making it through her aura, but Chryssa finds herself unable to make strenuous actions. She is afflicted with a Strength bind and can no longer make non-basic strength actions.

Kasumi's voice is audible to the party; "I've scanned them now! The small one is weak to physical attacks, and the big ones are weak to magic. I hope that helps."

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
Well. There's a malevolent Lexy to beat up.

ITE Embraces the Lexy. Twice, even, if possible. ((We never applied the new effect of All Embracing Goddess after all. :v))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #25745 on: April 17, 2016, 03:29:32 pm »

Did she give him the energy cells too?
((*slaps self*))
And the energy cells.

Both Dackly and 6AR find that there are in fact only three jobs accessible right now. Only one can be accepted, it seems, for the moment, so you may want to think about this.

All of these jobs require three volunteers at the least.
Job 1:
We require three able-bodied heroes who can assist us. The job requires a bodyguard for several other heroes whose identity we will disclose later. Briefing at five PM. Details then.
-Heroic Union

Job 2:
my cat's trapped up in a trree, i can't get it! ccan you come hellp please
-katie age 7

Job 3:
There's a mysterious being rampaging down in the shopping district. None of the heroes can come any time soon, so I put the request through the system to see if anyone would come. Please; he hasn't hurt anyone but he's really chasing away customers and disrupting things. If we don't get him out soon, I'm afraid we may have a problem. I'll give details to anyone who takes this quest.
-R. LaVey, Coconut Bakery

Mio goes for the Fairy Barrier: Masakado

Sachi goes to analyse.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #25746 on: April 17, 2016, 03:30:00 pm »

Punch the Lexy in the face.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25747 on: April 17, 2016, 03:31:47 pm »

Good. :P

Wilson investigates the board as well, woohoo.
"We need three people to rescue a cat in a tree?"
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25748 on: April 17, 2016, 03:33:02 pm »

"Well, maybe. If anyone wants to take one of these jobs, you may. I want to get down to the bottom of this mystery as fast as possible."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25749 on: April 17, 2016, 03:33:50 pm »

"I think I might go help this, er, Katie. I've never seen an actual cat before."
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25750 on: April 17, 2016, 03:36:11 pm »

Kinetic Burst, meet Gigas A.

====

6AR looks at job 3 and seems happified.  That job is perfect.

"Just in case, I would like two others for this third job."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #25751 on: April 17, 2016, 03:36:30 pm »

Haruka follows Penelope.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25752 on: April 17, 2016, 03:37:04 pm »

((One in general or one per person?))
Sigtext!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #25753 on: April 17, 2016, 03:37:17 pm »

"I say Job 3, Job one has the Heroes themselves to do it, and job 2 should be taken care of either by a proper Hero so they can get the publicity, or by the girl's caretakers or someone."

"If we only have enough time for one, Job 3 is the one that is the most pressing, and I can take care of it quite easily with Gozer's help."

((Do D&G count as two people for this?))
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25754 on: April 17, 2016, 03:38:45 pm »

((One in general or one per person?))
((One job in general. And no, Dackly and Gozer do not count as two people for the purposes of mission locking.))
Pages: 1 ... 1715 1716 [1717] 1718 1719 ... 1862