Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1645 1646 [1647] 1648 1649 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 773051 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #24690 on: April 12, 2016, 11:08:20 pm »

Eirika nods.
"I'll, er, take care of that for you."

"G-guard, you killed him!"
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #24691 on: April 12, 2016, 11:09:36 pm »

Ian has presumably found and entered the Dan and Bleebo's on his quest to not die of boredom.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #24692 on: April 12, 2016, 11:21:33 pm »

Evridiki seems perfectly happy to oblige, humility not being her greatest virtue.
"Hey, sure. I come from a universe where there are lots of space stations and places in space controlled by lots of different factions. One of these factions is Nanotrasen, a company that sells some very expensive and very useful things, and they have a research station, the NSS Leviticus, that I work at. The Leviticus, much like a lot of the universe, is not a safe place. Almost every day, someone or something attacks it, trying to blow it up or kill someone or convert everyone on the station to this awful apocalypse cult, that sort of thing. So they need medical staff on station to patch up those who get hurt, and they made us swear an oath to help those in need when we took that position, running into these situations and healing people. I take it more seriously than most, though. I tacked on the bit about braving danger and death myself, and it was the only reason I was still even working at that madhouse when I got teleported here: because I want to help people, and I've clamped onto that oath to keep me going through all of the chaos.

Here, let me ask, what goes on in your world?"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #24693 on: April 12, 2016, 11:24:23 pm »

"Wow, such willpower and bravery, in such a hopeless situation."

"We always get told the story of Tatepon, the flagbearer who protected the Drum of courage with his very life, and allowed the Almighty to begin the process of saving our people."

"Hopefully we will all be as brave as you and him when the time comes."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24694 on: April 12, 2016, 11:30:47 pm »

SKB points in the direction of the forest.

The body of the peasant turns into a werewolf. "Yep."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24695 on: April 12, 2016, 11:38:25 pm »

"Well, I wouldn't call it hopeless. We hold up fine, we hold together and repel just about every attack in the end.

...Hey, why not, would you mind telling me that story too? I'd like to hear what goes on in your world."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24696 on: April 12, 2016, 11:48:39 pm »

In that case, Eirika heads off to said forest.

".....Oh."
Black lives matter.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #24697 on: April 12, 2016, 11:59:05 pm »

"Well, I'm no Lupapon, and the stories have only grown embellished and old, but the basics of the story are this."

"In the beginning, the world was born from a mysterious source known as "IT", later, A powerful object named the “World Egg” was manifested in order to hold the world together and block demons from coming into the world without summoning, and the realm of "IT" becomes known as Earthend.  Several beasts known as Demons or Devils appeared in a place named the “Underworld”, separate from the "mortals". They can only come to the mortal world when summoned from that side."

"A single dominant tribe, Our ancestors, The Patapon Tribe, appeared in a place now called Pata-Pole. They conquered most of the Ancient World, led by The Almighty, who used sacred war drums to guide the Patapons. Their goal, to see IT at Earthend, which is believed to grant eternal happiness.  The Patapons fought and destroyed the ancient Ah-ooh civilization civilization in the process. Only General Buzzcrave, General Slogturtle, King Ighl and Prince Sonarch survived, who turned into Dark Heroes at a later time in history."

"The Patapons eventually discover the World Egg and become its guardians, The Karmen tribe appears soon after this.  The leader of the Karmen Tribe, Ormen Karmen, tricks a single Wakapon into breaking the World Egg, and the world is split apart, and an evil hulk of mass called the Evilmass of Adamance oozes forth into the world, allowing the free passage of lesser demons into our world.  As a result of the World Egg being destroyed, The Almighty disappears along with three of the four sacred war drums. The Wakapon who broke the Egg leaves Pata-Pole in shame and dons a mask which gives him special powers in exchange for his memory.  Ormen Karmen captures the Patapon Princess and traps her in the Rainbow Egg. The Karmen take control of the Patapon's homeland, the Patapons are banished to other lands, and meet the Zigoton Empire. Due to a prophecy which foretells disaster if the Patapons march to Earthend, the Zigotons challenge the Patapons and impede their quest, a great battle ensues, leaving hundreds dead and thousands more wounded- the worst casualties in history, The Manboth, a large creature, declines into an endangered species (save for a few who will become ancestral guardians), shortening the Patapons' food supply during the winter and weakening their troops further."

"The Zigotons crush the weakened Patapons and exile them to a distant country for about a millennium. In that time, the Patapon civilization shrinks to a small village of demoralized peasants, but the legends of Earthend and their ancestors' exploits keeps their warrior spirit alive.  Zigotons establish their own civilization on the shores of the new country, watching over the Patapons to ensure they never march again. They construct many fortresses and outposts across the land, including a great wall around the borders of the Patapons' village, now named Patapolis."

"I'm sorry, That is all I can remember of it for now...  but it ends with Hatapon and the Almighty somehow meeting and him presenting the 4th drum, beginning our ancestor's second rise to glory." he says slightly ashamed.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 12:03:57 am by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #24698 on: April 13, 2016, 01:11:31 am »

Sachi leaves Chryssa alone, then.
silly tbf

"Besides, you don't look bad at all."
So she does.

Contagion stares at her for a moment.
"...You don't really mean that, do you?"
sachi thirsts for chryssa

"Of course I do."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #24699 on: April 13, 2016, 04:41:29 am »

"You're fine, I'm ushed enough to this anyway, and I'm not a dick drunk, jusht a shleepy one. Bashically, I'm probably gonna carry on talgin' for a lil while more and then get tired and fall asleep. Will avoid getting shtabbed by purple-hair lady too, hopefully."
"Hopefully. Uh... do you need to lie down somewhere? There's a bunch of rooms with beds in them on the ship."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24700 on: April 13, 2016, 05:51:34 am »

"'m... not gonna lie, that would be pretty nice yeah."

"Righteous enough. What Tribe are you a part of, then?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #24701 on: April 13, 2016, 05:54:56 am »

Anna nods, and goes with Chartre to find a bedroom or equivalent.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24702 on: April 13, 2016, 05:55:08 am »

Sandra flees in terror.
Alanis runs after Sandra.

"Yamal what the heck are you doing"

« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 05:58:07 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24703 on: April 13, 2016, 06:16:03 am »

When they do find a dorm for him, Chartre just sort of shambles on over to the bed within it, lays down on top of it, and is out like a light.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #24704 on: April 13, 2016, 06:35:16 am »

Sandra's quite the fast runner. She ends up back at the ship.
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 1645 1646 [1647] 1648 1649 ... 1862