Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1425 1426 [1427] 1428 1429 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766233 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #21390 on: March 28, 2016, 10:11:01 am »

"More."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21391 on: March 28, 2016, 10:12:26 am »

Alanis starts to wander off.

A Jedi walks up to Contagion and Motya.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #21392 on: March 28, 2016, 10:12:53 am »

Penelope walks up to Contagion.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21393 on: March 28, 2016, 10:13:43 am »

Hey, look, multiple people walking up to Contagion and Motya.

"Hello."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #21394 on: March 28, 2016, 10:17:44 am »

"Hello, Penelope... and droid."
Contagion sounds relieved, then confused.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21395 on: March 28, 2016, 10:55:54 am »

"We're all looking for systems that are going to help everyone, and so yes, a message board would help. However, we also need some sort of coordinated system in response to critical situations, situations where people go right on past any diplomatic or rational solution and go into fighting mode. I can trust Tourmaline with the set-up and management of a board, on one hand, but I wouldn't want her to be in charge of deescalation." 

Emotya walks into the room containing Motya, Contagion, Penelope and Droid. "Greetings everyone! I am Motya! I have stumbled into this room and discovered an exact double of myself! How fascinating! I would hope that this would be the result of space-time instability, but it most likely is nothing more than rudimentary phenomena!"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #21396 on: March 28, 2016, 11:01:41 am »

((Inomi/Motya confirmed for OTP))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21397 on: March 28, 2016, 11:10:44 am »

"More."

"Very well then!" Motya goes more indepth. Very indepth. Needless to say, the complex chemical formulas and their many interactions would go over almost everyone's heads. Apparently they can't give an explanation that isn't condensing and simple or complex and technical. "Did you get all of that? I would be happy to repeat myself!"

Emotya walks into the room containing Motya, Contagion, Penelope and Droid. "Greetings everyone! I am Motya! I have stumbled into this room and discovered an exact double of myself! How fascinating! I would hope that this would be the result of space-time instability, but it most likely is nothing more than rudimentary phenomena!"

Motya grins, "What an interesting, yet incomplete, simulacrum! How fascinating! Tell me, who made you and for what purposes were you made?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21398 on: March 28, 2016, 11:17:18 am »

"You infer my form to be less substantive than the original, but to the trained eye it is indistinguishable and even more efficient than the original! I am Inomi, the foremost Bio-weapon in the arsenal of the United Southern States of Africa! With minimal observation I can assume the form of any sentient being and assume its role, function and personality!"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #21399 on: March 28, 2016, 12:04:27 pm »

"Immediate response lies in the hands of the most able, we have SEVERAL combat leaders who can react immediately in a crisis, and already do. The issue is in noncombat, where high tensions arise over minor or major internal disputes."

"Leadership arises in strenuous times, it should not be the opposite."

"Either way, I apparently have to keep the ship from exploding, consider what I have said, and more specifically, that petrification is merely a means to remove a threat temporarily at which point a less threatening environment can be made with them in it."

Dackly Follows Kyle, looking for wherever that thing is, at which point she spends as many turns as necessary to study, and in turn petrify it.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21400 on: March 28, 2016, 12:07:29 pm »

The droid looks at E-motya.

"At least you are not going 'Beep Boop' now.

That is simply not done."
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 12:09:15 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #21401 on: March 28, 2016, 12:30:48 pm »

"Either way, I apparently have to keep the ship from exploding, consider what I have said, and more specifically, that petrification is merely a means to remove a threat temporarily at which point a less threatening environment can be made with them in it."

Dackly Follows Kyle, looking for wherever that thing is, at which point she spends as many turns as necessary to study, and in turn petrify it.
Kyle leads her to the portal. It is kind of pulsing oddly, he's probably right about it being bad.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21402 on: March 28, 2016, 12:32:11 pm »

"The reverse is true! Superficially you appear to be identical to me, but to a trained observer such as myself the inaccuracies are quite obvious! How disappointing!" Motya grins and pats Inomi on the head. "Greetings Inomi! It is a pleasure to meet you! I look forward to investigating your abilities quite thoroughly in the future!"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21403 on: March 28, 2016, 12:38:23 pm »

"Likewise! While you may be able to percieve this inaccuracies in my emulation I am indistinguishable from you on a visual level if anyone in this room were to try to tell us apart on a purely visual level! Additionally, in this form I am filled with a feeling far beyond mortal valdiation with the introspective knowledge of being a perfected bio-weapon that I or you could never hope to develop!" EMotya reciprocates the patting.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #21404 on: March 28, 2016, 12:39:25 pm »

Dackly takes a deep breath, hops up to Gozer to get eye level with it, and fires a wide angle petrification at the portal's outer edges working inward.

She does not stop until it is granite.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 1425 1426 [1427] 1428 1429 ... 1862