Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1419 1420 [1421] 1422 1423 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766182 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #21300 on: March 27, 2016, 10:29:03 am »

"We're talking about the various stuff that goes on on the space station I'm from. It is a lot of stuff."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21301 on: March 27, 2016, 10:30:11 am »

"Or similar stations at least."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #21302 on: March 27, 2016, 10:30:14 am »

"...And here I was thinking my life was dangerous."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21303 on: March 27, 2016, 10:31:01 am »

"I don't think Nanotrasen likes to publish their job-related casualty rates much."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #21304 on: March 27, 2016, 10:32:17 am »

Sachi just looks comically horrified.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21305 on: March 27, 2016, 10:32:32 am »

"Bah, casualty rates aren't THAT high. Except for a... special few, we know what we're doing even in medical (where you got folks like me), and if you die you can just get cloned back into action.

Plus, good luck attacking the Leviticus and surviving. Security shoots you until you die, if they die then engineering probably beats you down, and I even saw a grey tide kill an ENTIRE nuke op team once."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21306 on: March 27, 2016, 10:34:11 am »

"Still, much crazy happens.

A huh?"
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 10:35:53 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21307 on: March 27, 2016, 10:36:45 am »

"W-w-w-wuh...."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #21308 on: March 27, 2016, 10:38:34 am »

"Why the hell do you still work there?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #21309 on: March 27, 2016, 10:38:43 am »

Garnt chooses now to speak up.
"...a question, then. Why are we the only ones here? What makes you think anybody will listen to decisions we have made here, practically in secret? We have tried to elect leaders of sorts even before all this, as a group, and we've tried electing multiple people at a time as well. Nothing came of it, all the same. What has changed this time?"
((elf

mio is has to respond ;-;))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21310 on: March 27, 2016, 10:41:23 am »

((no ;-;))
"What has changed is necessity. There are too many unknowns, too many dangers and too much tension and arguments to leave this group without some form of authority or conflict management that doesn't involve physical assault or petrification."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21311 on: March 27, 2016, 10:52:09 am »

"How much did the last election do? Ever since I've been here, I haven't seen anyone addressed by any rank or enforce some sort of operation. If there are further problems or discord among the team a leading council, even if it was just composed of the people in this room, would be more than enough to handle it."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21312 on: March 27, 2016, 11:08:12 am »

"Why do I still work there? Well, Sol is a poor shithole, the colonies either have nothing there or are warring, and the other places in space have the same things going on -- and I'm not exactly heading into syndie space or cultist space.

Besides, when I became a paramedic, I made an oath to help people. All that goes on? It's not enough to scare me away or dissuade me, because I made an oath.

Also, Alanis, grey tide, as in a bunch of assistants, who are usually completely worthless and don't do anything, and at worst are violent nutters, though they're still better than the god damn CLOWNS. Anyway, there were a LOT of assistants, and the nukies were fleeing from a potential security encounter... right into the assistants... who all had toolboxes, oxygen tanks, and fire extinguishers. The nuke ops didn't stand a chance. "
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 11:11:38 am by Powder Miner »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #21313 on: March 27, 2016, 11:10:10 am »

"The previous 'election' did nothing. The one before that also did nothing. And that is my point. What makes you think this time will be different?"
((no ;-;))
"What has changed is necessity. There are too many unknowns, too many dangers and too much tension and arguments to leave this group without some form of authority or conflict management that doesn't involve physical assault or petrification."
"You talk of necessity, but a leader was a necessity from the moment that incident with Bisnif happened. And yet, even though the entire group came together twice to try to decide on one, nothing ever came of it. It is why I am asking what makes you think that us deciding on the leadership here, with no input from anyone else, will help, will convince others to work together."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21314 on: March 27, 2016, 11:18:27 am »

"I'll answer that with your own criticism. What makes you think this will be any better with the whole group?"
Pages: 1 ... 1419 1420 [1421] 1422 1423 ... 1862