Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1289 1290 [1291] 1292 1293 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766434 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #19350 on: March 18, 2016, 12:52:32 pm »

((And so TBF will need to wait for Sanure because I don't know half of what this ship even does. ;-;))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19351 on: March 18, 2016, 12:53:17 pm »

((Dude, Alanis just wants some power armor.  Is that seriously too much to ask?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19352 on: March 18, 2016, 12:55:31 pm »

((yes, yes it is
Well, the last time we checked storage, there was a fucking skeletal king trying to duel people in one of the boxes. I'm hesitant to define anything in the storage without San knowing. .-.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19353 on: March 18, 2016, 12:59:01 pm »

((That box was actually stuck on the outside.  But seriously, if the vendor isn't going to vend, it makes sense for there to be some other...Merh.

What were you expecting her to do, exactly?))
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 01:00:47 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19354 on: March 18, 2016, 01:01:36 pm »

((Well, there's probably power armour, but quite expensive, and unlike the Endless City, Alanis doesn't exactly have money for it.

There MIGHT be some on the ship, but San's defined it quite heavily and I'm not sure I want to interfere with that.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19355 on: March 18, 2016, 01:02:30 pm »

((Alanis has money, from waaaaaaay back the first time.  Like ~3000 credits or something at least.))
Sigtext

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19356 on: March 18, 2016, 01:03:07 pm »

"Eh. I'm alright. Haven't found much to do here so far, to be honest."
Pluton gestures vaguely as he says 'here'.
((Dude, Alanis just wants some power armor.  Is that seriously too much to ask?))
((yes because then alanis stops being a glass cannon and starts being an actual cannon))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19357 on: March 18, 2016, 01:04:29 pm »

((I'd assume something like power armour would be more expensive than 3000 credits if it's that easy to earn. Because, you know, power armour.))
"I know how that feels."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19358 on: March 18, 2016, 01:05:22 pm »

((Ah, the search function.  Surplussed military-grade stuff or something costs 3500.))
Sigtext

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19359 on: March 18, 2016, 01:11:39 pm »

"Mhm."
Pluton shrugs. Nothing to add there.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19360 on: March 18, 2016, 01:18:53 pm »

"I was referring to my conversation about foot massages, actually, although it applies here too."
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19361 on: March 18, 2016, 01:20:25 pm »

"Oh, they aren't going to have out entire sets of power armor on and not told us about it...Bleh."

Alanis looks for a parts vendor, then.  If she can't buy it she'll make it.
Sigtext

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #19362 on: March 18, 2016, 01:27:17 pm »

Lynch enters the room and surveys everyone before heading over to the Donchaka tribe. He squats down, observing them intensely. The dramatic contrast between the football giant and the tiny tribespeople would be an excellent subject for anyone that's taking up art/poetry/photography/etc. as a hobby.
"Hiya."

"Greetings giant, you seem much more civilized than the giants we have fought in the past."

"I am Lupapon, and this is a strange place indeed."

The donchaka study him intently as well, poking his body armor and oo-ing and ahhing in general.

"We have been attempting to scavenge goods from the area, though it seems fate is harsh on us in this metal land." Lupapon Says with carefully reserved disappointment.

I am sure The Almighty will provide, as they always have.
"Scavenge?  You should probably go shopping instead."

"We have nothing to trade with, because we haven't had a chance to establish ourselves for any sort of craftswork."

((Well, there's probably power armour, but quite expensive, and unlike the Endless City, Alanis doesn't exactly have money for it.

There MIGHT be some on the ship, but San's defined it quite heavily and I'm not sure I want to interfere with that.))

((I remember Hammerlock slapping A teleportal, and two Marcus Vendors on the ship after his plot, So they could hunt for armor on Unknown planet, (which was the end goal of that plot, so people didn't have to "exist" when they could do some brutal hunting on an alien planet) or buy Ammo/guns at the very least.))
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19363 on: March 18, 2016, 01:28:41 pm »

((Well, most people don't want to go do some brutal hunting on an alien planet. In part because they're not either ENG or Ian. :P))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19364 on: March 18, 2016, 01:29:06 pm »

"I was referring to my conversation about foot massages, actually, although it applies here too."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 1289 1290 [1291] 1292 1293 ... 1862