Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1258 1259 [1260] 1261 1262 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766725 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #18885 on: March 15, 2016, 07:30:05 pm »

Eirika gives ITE quite possibly the most deadpan expression she had seen recently.
"That was a reference to him, yes, but I was joking."
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #18886 on: March 15, 2016, 07:31:50 pm »

Shiro sighs to herself, This is getting to be bothersome...
"Hey, didn't you say you were involved in choosing us or something? Care to explain?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18887 on: March 15, 2016, 07:32:08 pm »

Eirika gives ITE quite possibly the most deadpan expression she had seen recently.
"Yes?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18888 on: March 15, 2016, 07:35:06 pm »

"A goddess.

...Clever boy.  Mimicry?  Illusion?"

"No, no, you're mistaken. I'm a god, she is a demon."

"Great." The smoking man pays little attention to either of the girls statements as ITE speaks to him.

(ITE Stuff)

Snake(?) nods in passive acknowledgement of everything the Goddess says, still skeptical until he is flooded with...memories? Emotions? Some sort of intangible force awakens inside of him and he stands there stunned, his cigarette falling from his mouth. "I-I see know. Forgive me for doubting you, but you are hardly the first person, or 'being' rather, that I've come across that proclaims themselves to be a deity. Please understand that my actions were driven out of fear of very possibly being held prisoner." He squats down and picks up his smoldering joint. "So, these reality-warpers, the word 'Trespassers' came to my mind when you spoke, or, er, did that stuff to me, what are they? Who's running them?"
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 07:40:08 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18889 on: March 15, 2016, 07:37:11 pm »

Eirika cocks an eyebrow at Alanis.
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18890 on: March 15, 2016, 07:39:39 pm »

"Who's not here?  How did they not be here?  Also, why did a flying exclamation point slmost hit me in the face?  And why does this person look rather very similar, but not quite, and use the same tactics as this person?  They must be doing something."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18891 on: March 15, 2016, 07:41:37 pm »

[...Hm.]
And ITE's response reveals nothing!

Snake(?) nods in passive acknowledgement of everything the Goddess says, still skeptical until he is flooded with...memories? Emotions? Some sort of intangible force awakens inside of him and he stands there stunned, his cigarette falling from his mouth. "I-I see know. Forgive me for doubting you, but you are hardly the first person, or 'being' rather, that I've come across that proclaims themselves to be a deity." He squats down and picks up his smoldering joint. "So, these reality-warpers, the word 'Trespassers' came to my mind when you spoke, or, er, did that stuff to me, what are they? Who's running them?"

[I do not think of myself as a deity-after all, I have no one who is to worship me, save for my own souls. Rather, I think of you as {shadows/thin things}. Do you understand the difference? I have no intention of being revered, but you are simply... smaller than me. That is all. You are forgiven.]

She pauses. If he looks closely, she might be smiling.

[As far as I know- and I believe I know more than anyone else here- the Trespassers answer to no  higher power but to their own hunger and desire for the void. That may or may not be true, but I would not know how to go about investigating such a thing. As for what they are...]

The Primordial again pauses, this time to figure out how to send Snake(?) images of the monstrosity they fought in the Jukai, the Trespasser from Mio's world.

[This is not their only form, but it certainly captures their 'essence' well. They hunger, and they consume.]
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 08:07:08 pm by Twi »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18892 on: March 15, 2016, 07:44:18 pm »

"The images of these Trespassers are truly horrendous. Do we have the means to stop them?"

He then shakes his head dismally. "Shit, this is a very unconvincing Solid Snake isn't it? I have a hard time getting his words right, I am being much too verbose for him, plus I think the suit's off..."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18893 on: March 15, 2016, 07:45:06 pm »

Alanis shyly raises her hand.

"Point of order, you have at least one worshipper.

Also CALLED IT HAHAHA YES!  Uh, do you have a name?

But yeah, if it has more than four syllables and can be shorter cut it and for goodness sakes the exclamation point is not a physical object."
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 07:47:01 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18894 on: March 15, 2016, 07:47:21 pm »

"It's Inomi. Nice to meet all of you, for real this time. I hope you understand I would not be stupid enough to actually take one of your crew members hostage."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18895 on: March 15, 2016, 07:48:26 pm »

"Nice to meet you Inomi.

...Do you have a default, then?"

Either way, she goes for a handshake.
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18896 on: March 15, 2016, 07:49:41 pm »

"The images of these Trespassers are truly horrendous. Do we have the means to stop them?"

He then shakes his head dismally. "Shit, this is a very unconvincing Solid Snake isn't it? I have a hard time getting his words right, I am being much too verbose for him, plus I think the suit's off..."

[Alone, we do not. But we may contribute to such a goal.

...Curious. When I look at you, I see that form as though it were being worn like a mask.* I was wondering if I should mention it, but it seems you have done so for me.]

*this is a complicated multi-dimensional concept of the human form obscuring whatever lies within. Somehow.

Alanis shyly raises her hand.

"Point of order, you have at least one worshipper."

A wry smile.

[I did not ask for that. And  it is a fun little game in any event.]

"It's Inomi. Nice to meet all of you, for real this time. I hope you understand I would not be stupid enough to actually take one of your crew members hostage."

The Primordial bows. [A pleasure. Though I do question the wisdom of your 'kidnapping'. It could have easily ended quite badly, even without an actual hostage.]
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 08:08:28 pm by Twi »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18897 on: March 15, 2016, 07:53:38 pm »

"I apologize for creating the illusion of danger, but there was none except for myself. If I were to die there, I would have accepted it. In my experiences, waking up in a strange place with no knowledge of how one got there can often lead to a fate far worth than death. Now I know that your people are more than mere soldiers."

Inomi shakes Alanis's hand. "I don't have a 'default'." The next time anyone looked at Snake, they would see the figure of Alanis instead.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18898 on: March 15, 2016, 07:54:49 pm »

"Gleep!"
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18899 on: March 15, 2016, 07:57:30 pm »

"I apologize for creating the illusion of danger, but there was none except for myself. If I were to die there, I would have accepted it. In my experiences, waking up in a strange place with no knowledge of how one got there can often lead to a fate far worth than death. Now I know that your people are more than mere soldiers."

The Primordial nods. [I understand.] Indeed, she does. She's put herself in harm's way many a time. It seems she does indeed bear no hard feelings.
[Welcome to... whoever we are, then.] That's a good question. Even conceptually, ITE doesn't really have a great idea of what the group really is, much less a proper name for it.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 08:08:41 pm by Twi »
Pages: 1 ... 1258 1259 [1260] 1261 1262 ... 1862