Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1234 1235 [1236] 1237 1238 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 773278 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #18525 on: March 14, 2016, 11:22:41 am »

Alice, accompanied by a cloud of dark-green smelling smoke, wanders over to see what Penelope is writing down.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18526 on: March 14, 2016, 11:24:21 am »

Motya doesn't seem to particularly mind the tiny faries that try to board their body. In fact, if Yamal was slower to act, they probably would have picked one up for a detailed examination. Very detailed examination. "I am Motya! Taxonomy has never been my strong suit, but I can tell you that I once was human but now am not! How exciting!" Motya eventually stops with the poking, not because Yamal asked them to but because they are satisfied with all that they have found. "It is nice to meet you! However we do not have any ice for you to break here! How disappointing! I am certain that we could find something else for you to do! If you are staying with us that is!"
Yamal tilts her head. " Clearly we must classify you.  Or at least look at your anatomy. So you are a biologist, da? Fascinating. I'm more a physical sciences person myself, but to each their own. As for staying with you, well, we'll see. I might have to organize another boarding party. You seem very interesting, physiologically speaking!"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18527 on: March 14, 2016, 11:25:41 am »

"I myself work with.. electronics, mostly."
He demonstrates by showing them a strange-looking weapon with diodes all over it.
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #18528 on: March 14, 2016, 11:37:09 am »

Kyle looks around before shrugging and joining the labcoat party.
"So, just to get this clear..."
Kyle points at Yamal.
"You're a ship..."
Then he points to Motya.
"And you're a genetic monstrosity whose only loosely related to humans at this point?"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18529 on: March 14, 2016, 11:38:51 am »

"A living ship? my word, and I thought I had lived through all the wondrous things."

"See ya Great One, we have a new goddess."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18530 on: March 14, 2016, 11:40:59 am »

Yamal tilts her head. " Clearly we must classify you.  Or at least look at your anatomy. So you are a biologist, da? Fascinating. I'm more a physical sciences person myself, but to each their own. As for staying with you, well, we'll see. I might have to organize another boarding party. You seem very interesting, physiologically speaking!"

Motya waves their manipulating limb about. "I would not bother trying to classify me! I am an entirely constructed organism and am the only one of my kind! Any classifications would be out of date the moment after I start tinkering with my body! But if you wish to examine my anatomy I will not stop you! I do not often get the chance to show off my work! How exciting!" Motya grins, "Studying the physicial sciences is hardly something to be shy about! It is as noble of a calling as studying biology! I am certain that your work is as equally fascinating!"

"I myself work with.. electronics, mostly."
He demonstrates by showing them a strange-looking weapon with diodes all over it.

It's amazing how much contempt Motya can display with a single grin. Electronics is obviously not their favourite subject of study.

Then he points to Motya.
"And you're a genetic monstrosity whose only loosely related to humans at this point?"

"Loosely related would be overstating matters!" Aw yes. Labcoat party.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18531 on: March 14, 2016, 11:41:54 am »

wilson fights the tribe for subservience to yamal

In his suit, Wilson sweat-drops.
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #18532 on: March 14, 2016, 11:45:02 am »

"I'm gonna call you a primal. Because you remind me of a character from this one game that's basically like you only more likely to steal a particularly good set of kidneys."
Kyle says, nodding to himself.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18533 on: March 14, 2016, 11:49:18 am »

Eirika wonders why Kyle just left, but she isn't complaining.
It was nice, the quiet. Just her and Mio.
Black lives matter.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18534 on: March 14, 2016, 11:51:34 am »

with a shrug, they make the land water, His 900 pound pipboy drags him to the bottom while yamal squees at how adorable they made it look

"A self made Demon, with none of the mental compulsion, an Intriguing being. To be certain."  Lupapon says, scratching her ?chin?

"But yes, this is truly a miraculous sight, a living breathing ship, everyone, take in this sight, this level of amazement and more awaits us at Earthend."

"She's so pretty!"
"Personally I prefer tugboats, but this is cool!"
"A real live ship, and so huge too!"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18535 on: March 14, 2016, 11:52:09 am »

"A living ship? my word, and I thought I had lived through all the wondrous things."

"See ya Great One, we have a new goddess."

with a shrug, they make the land water, His 900 pound pipboy drags him to the bottom while yamal squees at how adorable they made it look

"A self made Demon, with none of the mental compulsion, an Intriguing being. To be certain."  Lupapon says, scratching her ?chin?

"But yes, this is truly a miraculous sight, a living breathing ship, everyone, take in this sight, this level of amazement and more awaits us at Earthend."

"She's so pretty!"
"Personally I prefer tugboats, but this is cool!"
"A real live ship, and so huge too!"
Yamal bends down to examine the Don Chaka tribe once more, shooting them her traditional cheerful, tooth-filled grin. "Da! And who and what are you? You are truly adorable!" If they told her already, she's forgotten. A lot of things happened after all.

Motya waves their manipulating limb about. "I would not bother trying to classify me! I am an entirely constructed organism and am the only one of my kind! Any classifications would be out of date the moment after I start tinkering with my body! But if you wish to examine my anatomy I will not stop you! I do not often get the chance to show off my work! How exciting!" Motya grins, "Studying the physicial sciences is hardly something to be shy about! It is as noble of a calling as studying biology! I am certain that your work is as equally fascinating!"

"Aww, not even a name? But I guess you're just Motya. Fine then. TIME FOR SCIENCE.Wait, actually you should definitely share anything you have with me! No one knows your body better than yourself after all."

Kyle points at Yamal.
"You're a ship..."

"Sup."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18536 on: March 14, 2016, 11:54:49 am »

"We are the Donchaka Tribe, I am Lupapon, the High Priestess and servant of The Almighty."

"Being of the sea ourselves, we cannot help but admire as intriguing a person as yourself."

The rest of them Introduce themselves, except for Fouradon, who merely broods at the back.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 11:56:26 am by Shadestyle »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18537 on: March 14, 2016, 11:56:43 am »

pipboys are lightweight enough for swimming, play a fallout game, jesus
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18538 on: March 14, 2016, 12:07:12 pm »

"I'm gonna call you a primal. Because you remind me of a character from this one game that's basically like you only more likely to steal a particularly good set of kidneys."
Kyle says, nodding to himself.

"That label hardly sounds scientific, but I cannot stop you from referring to me by whatever you want!" Motya exclaims.

"Aww, not even a name? But I guess you're just Motya. Fine then. TIME FOR SCIENCE.Wait, actually you should definitely share anything you have with me! No one knows your body better than yourself after all."

"This is hardly an appropiate time for discussion! I will tell you all about my body when you are not so distracted! The details are quite technical. How exciting! I cannot wait!"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18539 on: March 14, 2016, 12:08:26 pm »

His smart mouth drags him down quicker than the 13 ton pipboy ever could.
Pages: 1 ... 1234 1235 [1236] 1237 1238 ... 1862