Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1227 1228 [1229] 1230 1231 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 773002 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #18420 on: March 13, 2016, 09:17:30 pm »

Tourmaline smiles and, as a bright flash of light envelopes her, defuses, "Tourmaline is actually a fusion of me and Periw." Citrine does a curtsy to Yamal. Periw then introduces herself, "My name is Periw. It's a pleasure to meet you." She look looks at Citrine who nods and takes her hand. They quickly dance and fuse back into Tourmaline, "As you can see, we gems are very special, able to fuse into a single, more powerful gem being. My name is Tourmaline by the way. A pleasure to meet you." Tourmaline does a both a curtsy and a bow to Yamal.
Yamal applauds.

"FANCY AS FUCK. You must tell me everything. Eventually. Probably not all of it at once. I may not be an engineer, but even so, THESE THINGS MUST BE DOCUMENTED FOR POSTERITY TO ADVANCE THE CAUSE OF SCIENCE AND STUFF."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18421 on: March 13, 2016, 09:18:19 pm »

The Star Wars battle droid seems vaguely happy to have been noticed.
"I am not a goblin.  I am a battle droid.  I am also a Jedi."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18422 on: March 13, 2016, 09:19:25 pm »

Tourmaline giggles, "Who knows, maybe one day I'll teach you how~"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18423 on: March 13, 2016, 09:20:06 pm »

"How do you do that?!"
Black lives matter.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18424 on: March 13, 2016, 09:22:13 pm »

Tourmaline giggles, "Who knows, maybe one day I'll teach you how~"
Yamal pouts, and promptly brandishes their notebook at Tourmaline. "One day? Can we not start studying sooner than that?! There are important scientific principles to be shared with humanity here!"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18425 on: March 13, 2016, 09:23:50 pm »

Alanis jolts awake.

"Stop shouting..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18426 on: March 13, 2016, 09:27:04 pm »

Alanis is sprayed with Foam spray, "Too many humans from my world have attempted to abuse the power that Gem Tech can provide. I'd rather know that I was putting it's secrets into good hands. So for now, be my ally for a while, okay?" Tourmaline rejects Yamal, as she has yet to reach her purple heart event smiles at yamal, a deep emotional scar showing.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18427 on: March 13, 2016, 09:29:19 pm »

Alanis is sprayed with Foam spray, "Too many humans from my world have attempted to abuse the power that Gem Tech can provide. I'd rather know that I was putting it's secrets into good hands. So for now, be my ally for a while, okay?" Tourmaline rejects Yamal, as she has yet to reach her purple heart event smiles at yamal, a deep emotional scar showing.
Yamal frowns. "...Ethics. Always getting in the way of progress. Sucks, doesn't it?" she answers, sounding more than a little sarcastic.
Sigh.

((And this is where I listen to Kaga and go the fuck to sleep :U))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18428 on: March 13, 2016, 09:33:33 pm »

((Night Twi~))

Tourmaline nods.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18429 on: March 13, 2016, 09:35:28 pm »

Alanis barely manages to slither off behind ItE and duck the foam.

"Wha...?

Also meh..."

She then slowly resumes her previous position of 'slumped over on the Primordial's shoulder'.
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18430 on: March 13, 2016, 10:26:27 pm »

"What's a Jedi? Is it what you call the wizards of your place?"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18431 on: March 13, 2016, 10:46:40 pm »

Assuming nothing happened, Dackly pokes it again.

"Dackly, please stop that."

"I'm asking nicely in case that works, please open the door goopcrystals."

"I assure you there is no way that will work."

Assuming they haven't already, The Donchaka return, sans resources.  They look like a puppy, kicked by destiny.

"Forgive them, Oh Great One, without your guidance, they must not have had the ability to scavenge from this place." She speaks aloud.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18432 on: March 13, 2016, 11:18:19 pm »

It... Indeed does not work. It even slightly burns when she touches it. The stranger part is that the burn instantly heals back up. Strange.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18433 on: March 13, 2016, 11:27:49 pm »

Chuckling to her self, She taunts the door with a Snacke, then tosses it to the side of her to draw the door web away after the treat.

"Nobody can resist this treat."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18434 on: March 14, 2016, 12:22:11 am »

Taunting it with a nack might have been the worst Idea she has had, seeing as the large object blocking the door suddenly lurches outwards with a slime like fashion, engulfing both her hand and the snacke. Dackly is stuck.
Pages: 1 ... 1227 1228 [1229] 1230 1231 ... 1862