Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1211 1212 [1213] 1214 1215 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772528 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #18180 on: March 13, 2016, 05:37:10 pm »

"...I'm simultaneously terrified because I don't know how I got here and excited because space is really cool."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18181 on: March 13, 2016, 05:37:45 pm »

"A.....station. A craft. In space. As in.....the place where the stars and the moon are."
Penelope herself also seems stunned. Not terrified at all, just stunned.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18182 on: March 13, 2016, 05:38:14 pm »

There's...Some sort of fizzling noise.

That can't be good.

"Agbgl fffff...."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18183 on: March 13, 2016, 05:39:14 pm »

The mysterious girl walks up to Penelope and Victoria, "Pardon me. Why was I summoned? I thought I wasn't needed..." Much Confusion.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18184 on: March 13, 2016, 05:39:45 pm »

"A.....station. A craft. In space. As in.....the place where the stars and the moon are."

"I see. And why is there a craft in space? Isn't it completely empty and worthless? Why would you not build it on a planet instead?"

The mysterious girl walks up to Penelope and Victoria, "Pardon me. Why was I summoned? I thought I wasn't needed..." Much Confusion.

Alice is completely snubbed by the mysterious girl. How rude.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18185 on: March 13, 2016, 05:40:26 pm »

"Oh, did your world's people never get to space? My own only managed to get to the moon so far, but I've heard they're planning a mission to Mars!"

"Summoned? Needed? What?"
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 05:42:20 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18186 on: March 13, 2016, 05:40:56 pm »

Eventually, Penelope, Victoria and whoever is with her locate a tourist stand and grab a map from one of the holders.

Penelope reads the map closely, adjusting her glasses.
".....well.

We are on a space station, apparently."

Not surprisingly, Yamal follows with the Map Brigade, despite her sudden personality change. She eyes the maps, somewhat suspiciously, until the time comes for her to read one herself.

"...Hm. So it would appear. I am somewhat doubtful. But it would be no less unlikely than any other unusual location.

The observant might pick up on a tiny twitch.
"Now miss...I didn't catch your name, what was it, Yamal? Is that correct? I appreciate the hospitality but right now I'm just trying to figure out what's going on. I never planned to come here I just sort of appeared."

The shipgirl nods. "Yamal, yes. I don't think anyone planned on coming here. I certainly did not."

"I see. And why is there a craft in space? Isn't it completely empty and worthless? Why would you not build it on a planet instead?"

Alice is completely snubbed by the mysterious girl. How rude.

Twitch. Twitch.

"The scientific value of a craft in orbit, beyond planetary atmosphere and in freefall, cannot be overstated."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18187 on: March 13, 2016, 05:42:18 pm »

"CAN SOMEONE, ANYONE AT ALL, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE [EXPLETIVE] IS GOING ON AND WHY IS THERE A BATTLE DROID WITH A LIGHTSABER WALKING UP THE CORRIDOR?!"

Alanis storms off the bridge, past a battle droid, and onwards in no particular direction.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18188 on: March 13, 2016, 05:42:42 pm »

"Well, in theory, there's asteroids in space that have resources that you could take back to the planet. Of course, I have no idea wha....

....summoned, what?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18189 on: March 13, 2016, 05:44:12 pm »

"So you two are like me. summoned by the multiverse... This is... Strange... She looks so confused.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18190 on: March 13, 2016, 05:45:17 pm »

Penelope files this information away for later, both mentally and scribbling it down on her notepad.
"Well, we're in space, we've apparently been summoned from a variety of other worlds, and we're lost."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18191 on: March 13, 2016, 05:47:53 pm »

"So you know what's going on? What is it?"
Sigtext!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18192 on: March 13, 2016, 05:48:19 pm »

"Oh, did your world never get to space? My own only managed to get to the moon so far, but I've heard they're planning a mission to Mars!"

"We did not. This is the first time I've heard that such a thing is even possible."

Twitch. Twitch.

"The scientific value of a craft in orbit, beyond planetary atmosphere and in freefall, cannot be overstated."

"So then what scientific value do they have?"

"Well, in theory, there's asteroids in space that have resources that you could take back to the planet."

"What kind of resources? Is it that much easier than staying on a planet and growing your own?" Alice has her notebook open and ready to write down whatever interesting tidbits everyone might dispense.

Penelope files this information away for later, both mentally and scribbling it down on her notepad.
"Well, we're in space, we've apparently been summoned from a variety of other worlds, and we're lost."

Alice nods in agreement, "That is as much as we have deduced so far. Do you have any more information to add to our findings?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18193 on: March 13, 2016, 05:50:19 pm »

Suddenly there is a battle droid on the bridge.

"I was guided here.  What is the purpose of this vessel?"
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18194 on: March 13, 2016, 05:51:57 pm »

"I can also tell that we're surrounded by extraterrestrial beings, which might complicate matters.

If we were selected, it holds to reason that there might be more of us. The question is, in a place like this, how do we tell if they've been taken from their worlds or they're just here to visit?"
Pages: 1 ... 1211 1212 [1213] 1214 1215 ... 1862