Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1209 1210 [1211] 1212 1213 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772504 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #18150 on: March 13, 2016, 05:01:41 pm »

Dackly and Gozer would find that the door to the Lab is fully crystalized and covered with a fleshy webbing. How... utterly disgusting and fascinating.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18151 on: March 13, 2016, 05:03:30 pm »

Leonardo approaches Penelope and Victoria. "Hey, do either of you know where I can hail a taxi around here?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18152 on: March 13, 2016, 05:04:14 pm »

There is a knocking upon the door.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #18153 on: March 13, 2016, 05:04:23 pm »

"No. Don't know if they have cabs here."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18154 on: March 13, 2016, 05:04:29 pm »

"No, sir, that's why we're looking for a bunch of maps. Not that there's any roads around here."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18155 on: March 13, 2016, 05:04:41 pm »

"I think so. It just needs something to hold it. It also generally is high pressure, because magic. But yeah. I've had no problems drinking it.  Do you have some cheese?"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18156 on: March 13, 2016, 05:05:55 pm »

There is a knocking upon the ship's door.

"Ahem."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #18157 on: March 13, 2016, 05:06:23 pm »

((One would be confused as to how Mio is sleeping on the bridge with someone bawling, as well as slamming their fists into the floor :P))
Ashley continues doing what she has been doing, bawling.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18158 on: March 13, 2016, 05:06:59 pm »

"Oh, bother."

They try the cargo bay.
Sigtext

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18159 on: March 13, 2016, 05:07:21 pm »

Dackly Touches the webbing, testing it for a response.

"No, it seems we were sent here with naught but we need to survive."

"The rest of my people will likely return soon with resources for such a container."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #18160 on: March 13, 2016, 05:08:25 pm »

"Zdravstvuyte! I am Yamal, pleased to meet you!" [/b][/glow]

Yamal waves to the... well, presumably human, presuming Pluton is human. He might not be. I didn't have a chance to look at his sheet yet. But even if he isn't, the shipgirl is waving to him.
Pluton awkwardly waves back.
"Hi... I'm Pluton."

Pluton probably also looks for a map. Those were useful for finding your way around a place, right?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18161 on: March 13, 2016, 05:12:09 pm »

Suddenly, there is a battle droid approaching the bridge.

Somebody is probably looking at the cameras, right?
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18162 on: March 13, 2016, 05:13:38 pm »

Leonardo approaches Penelope and Victoria. "Hey, do either of you know where I can hail a taxi around here?"
And then Mister DiCaprio is spotted by Yamal.

Oh dear.

"MISTER DICAPRIO I DID NOT KNOW YOU SCHEDULED AN ARCTIC CRUISE!" She grabs him and shakes his hand so hard he might think it's going to fall off from the muscular shipgirl's attentions, her grin displaying equal parts panic and awe, masked thinly behind professional enthusiasm. "Please give me a moment! I need to look my best! My lipstick hasn't even been reapplied in the last hour! You can't meet celebrities without reapplying your lipstick, and that's a fact!"

"Yes, an amount of water would be a most appreciated gift, it is clean water, yes?" Lupapon asks.

"Those are very... Interesting figures."

The... for lack of a better word, 'tiny person' mumbles something that sounds vaguely like 'Desu' before Yamal gets back to the adorable little eyeball tribe.

"Celebrities AND fellow creatures of the sea?!? I was not prepared for this cruise to be so important!"
And the shipgirl herself has just pulled out a wardrobe from nowhere and is CHANGING RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GROUP and this would totally be obscene if she wasn't too fast to follow.

"Zdravstvuyte! I am Yamal, pleased to meet you!"

Yamal waves to the... well, presumably human, presuming Pluton is human. He might not be. I didn't have a chance to look at his sheet yet. But even if he isn't, the shipgirl is waving to him.
Pluton awkwardly waves back.
"Hi... I'm Pluton."

Pluton probably also looks for a map. Those were useful for finding your way around a place, right?

The wave is returned while Yamal is still dressing up for the occasion. Which somehow manages to be loud enough she has to shout over it.

"WHERE ARE YOU FROM, PLUTON? IS IT A NICE PLACE WITH LOTS OF ICE-FREE WATER?"
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 05:16:05 pm by Twi »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18163 on: March 13, 2016, 05:15:50 pm »

"What on...  Wait, when did we pick up a movie star exactly?"
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18164 on: March 13, 2016, 05:16:30 pm »

"agh. I want cheese. I WANT CHEESE!"

he sounds frustrated as he runs off into the station looking for cheese.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 1209 1210 [1211] 1212 1213 ... 1862