Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1207 1208 [1209] 1210 1211 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772479 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #18120 on: March 13, 2016, 04:23:17 pm »

"What are Termites?"
"We aren't termites you beakless tallbird!"
"Well that's not very nice..."

"Settle down everyone." Lupapon says, her voice easily carrying over the chattering conglomerate.

"We are masters of the sea friend, our skill and power grows when we are given access to bodies of water."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #18121 on: March 13, 2016, 04:26:51 pm »

As it becomes apparent that these people are not overly dangerous, the brown-haired girl's demeanor changes to a much more relaxed one. "I'm Victoria Denton. Nice to meet you all!"
"You can call me Pluton for now. Should you really be handing your identity out like that, though...?"
"Hm? Why shouldn't I?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18122 on: March 13, 2016, 04:27:01 pm »

"I've never heard of London, or a Greater Christendom....and you've never heard of a Megapolis before....."

"Yes. I believe that we are from different universes. How exciting. I have never encountered a member of the supernatural that looks so human before. It is quite interesting. Is it safe to assume that everyone else is from a different universe also?" She takes a pull from her cigarette and looks around at everyone else. "Besides the obvious ones."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #18123 on: March 13, 2016, 04:27:10 pm »

"I-I'd hardly call you a few thousand years old, friend..."
The woman smiles slightly, then frowns and slams her forehead into the floor.
"H-He betrayed us, Kyle... Bartimaeus... H-He killed... A-A-A-..."
She begins crying again.
Kyle quickly kneels down to give the woman a hug.
"I know Ashley. I heard before I left."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18124 on: March 13, 2016, 04:28:02 pm »

"Safe to say so. Apart from Pluton, who claims to be from the same world I'm from, I doubt anyone knows anyone here."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #18125 on: March 13, 2016, 04:30:31 pm »

"I've never heard of any of your homes. So I assume that that's a yes."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #18126 on: March 13, 2016, 04:33:52 pm »

As it becomes apparent that these people are not overly dangerous, the brown-haired girl's demeanor changes to a much more relaxed one. "I'm Victoria Denton. Nice to meet you all!"
"You can call me Pluton for now. Should you really be handing your identity out like that, though...?"
"Hm? Why shouldn't I?"
"Well, you're a hero or something, aren't you?"
"Safe to say so. Apart from Pluton, who claims to be from the same world I'm from, I doubt anyone knows anyone here."
"...wait, different worlds?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18127 on: March 13, 2016, 04:34:51 pm »

"I've never heard of any of your homes. So I assume that that's a yes."

"I see. Would you mind if I asked you something? When we shaked hands, did you feel anything unusual or painful? Supernatural beings do not interact favourably with the material from my universe. That is why they need other agents to do their work for them."

"...wait, different worlds?"

"I think that that is a reasonable assumption to make given the information at hand, isn't it?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18128 on: March 13, 2016, 04:36:18 pm »

Penelope checks her hand, shaking her head.
"Not at all."

She looks over at Pluton for a second.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #18129 on: March 13, 2016, 04:37:47 pm »

"No idea. Not like there's been a lot of exploring since the Turning Point, so for all I know y'all are just from an entirely different landmass or something like that."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18130 on: March 13, 2016, 04:39:01 pm »

The Almighty directs the Donchaka tribe to gather lightweight loose materials for a mobile shelter considering their lack of resources upon having arrived.

"A wonderful idea oh Great One, this should keep them busy and active so they do not get up to mischief."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18131 on: March 13, 2016, 04:41:19 pm »

In the midst of the confusion of both person and location, one Leonardo DiCaprio appears. "Someone here must have heard of me right? Could I get an explanation, or at least someone with a car? I have to be the studio in half-an-hour." Leonardo, all things considered, does not seem that phased, more impatient than anything else.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18132 on: March 13, 2016, 04:41:32 pm »

Penelope checks her hand, shaking her head.
"Not at all."

"How unusual. Now then. I think that we were going to look for a map from the locals?"

"No idea. Not like there's been a lot of exploring since the Turning Point, so for all I know y'all are just from an entirely different landmass or something like that."

"My world has no unexplored landmasses or islands, or at least any that could hide an entire city. As such the only reasonable explanation is that we're from different worlds."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18133 on: March 13, 2016, 04:41:40 pm »

"What are Termites?"
"We aren't termites you beakless tallbird!"
"Well that's not very nice..."

"Settle down everyone." Lupapon says, her voice easily carrying over the chattering conglomerate.

"We are masters of the sea friend, our skill and power grows when we are given access to bodies of water."
"Right. Not termites. What are you, then? Also, would you like a bit of water?"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18134 on: March 13, 2016, 04:41:46 pm »

No longer content to simply make suspicious sounds, Yamal heralds her introduction for real this time. By the giant chunk of ice that comes flying out of the frozen doorway, a hyperactive icebreaker girl breaking through a moment later and rushing to meet the various people with enthusiasm that'd make a Kongou-Class Fast Battleship blush.

"SALUTATIONS!"

THe grinning woman in the labcoat and swimsuit, still covered in a bit of ice dust and bearing her strange rigging, bellows out before she barges into Alice and Penelope, forcefully shaking hands one after another.

"I didn't know they brought the press along on this cruise! Would you like an autograph? Maybe a quote?! I am always happy to help any and all passengers, even paparazzi!"

She gives them a cheerful wink that perhaps suggests they are very lucky she likes them.

Then the razor-toothed shipgirl is bent over, staring at a certain seafaring tribe of tiny dancing eyeballs with her own eyes wide.

"And who are YOU?! Oh my gosh you're adorable! Here, you remind me of Gunner Three! Gunner Three, say hello!"
She giggles, plucking a tiny, wide-headed humanoid figure off of... some part of herself and offering them up to the Don-Chaka tribe. Said figure just stares with creepy bright eyes and a tiny "Da?". Careful observers may note the figure's Russian uniform and winter gear.

AAAND then she blinks and straightens up suddenly. Whirls around her. Stares.

"Wait. .... I guess this isn't the Arctic, is it? Such a shame. I wanted to go swimming at the Pole again. Ah, well. Arktika-class icebreaker Yamal, at your service! Nice to meet you!"
Pages: 1 ... 1207 1208 [1209] 1210 1211 ... 1862