Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1204 1205 [1206] 1207 1208 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772376 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #18075 on: March 13, 2016, 03:48:57 pm »

"Great one, are you there?"

"We need you now more than ever, Great one."

After a moment's deliberation, the contract is signed, and the Drum of Wisdom begins to beat.

Every 4th beat, the Donchaka tribe begin to stir. every once in a while, a new drum being added to the tune until all 4 are being played in sequence.

"My name is Lupapon, your high priestess, might I recommend we figure out where we seem to have ended up, oh Great One?"
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 03:50:54 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #18076 on: March 13, 2016, 03:49:30 pm »

((This is how I wanted to introduce Ashley due to how she came to the Multiverse

I talked to San about it.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18077 on: March 13, 2016, 03:49:40 pm »

Motya grins maniacally at the man who just appeared on the ship from a portal. Well, they grin maniacally all the time but in this instance it's supposed to be in greeting. "Greetings! Who are you and what are you doing on our ship? This is supposed to be a private vessel! How infuriating!"

Among everyone else who just appeared on the station is a woman who wouldn't look out of place in a period drama. She peers through her glasses at everyone assembled and asks, "Oh gosh. Where am I now? Do any of you know what has happened? I last remember going to sleep in my apartment, which definitely was not a place such as this."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18078 on: March 13, 2016, 03:50:41 pm »

((This is how I wanted to introduce Ashley due to how she came to the Multiverse

I talked to San about it.))
((And you didn't think to talk to me about it? >_>))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18079 on: March 13, 2016, 03:51:50 pm »

A girl in a trenchcoat and a beret with long red hair tied in a ponytail gets up.
"You're telling me."

((Projeck :|))

((Loot Rerolled:
Antiviral Kit:
-Immunity to biological agents and toxins
-+15 HP
Description: A special device that prevents the wielder from suffering from viral and bacterial agents as well as granting them increased health.

You may either take the Antiviral Kit or the Antitoxin Filter.))
(that's... Almost identical but with a better HP boost. I suppose i'll take the kit.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18080 on: March 13, 2016, 03:52:06 pm »

((Just roll with it Elf. It's not like it majorly changes things. I hope.))

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18081 on: March 13, 2016, 03:52:20 pm »

((KJ, can I get my Nix fun?))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #18082 on: March 13, 2016, 03:52:24 pm »

"I'm just as lost as you all seem to be..."

((Elf, Victoria was looking around at where they woke up...))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18083 on: March 13, 2016, 03:52:40 pm »

On Remnant...

The teacher walks in after Jet's explanation and begins to whisper something grim to her. He then looks at the students and with a sigh, "Anna, Ian, Falu, Gale... The explanation will have to be cut short..." He nods to Jet, and begins turning on the PA system, "Dear Students and Faculty. I regret to inform you that... He takes another deep breath, the tone of sadness becoming clearer and clearer, "Professor Mesh, Professor Orchid, and Headmaster Fae, as you all know, were off on a mission tracking down the rogue Huntress Morana Carrion and her base. I was just informed that Professor Mesh and Headmaster Fae were killed in the line of duty. Professor Orchid," Falu, upon hearing her mother's name, seems to be about to go into shock and grief, "Is missing in Action. School is hereby suspended until further notice. Your parent's and guardians have been notified. Transport will be arriving soon to take you home. Dismissed..." The teacher slums down into a nearby chair, attempting to keep his calm.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #18084 on: March 13, 2016, 03:53:58 pm »

The lab coat wearing man blinks at the young woman. He slowly starts scooting away from her.

((...Why are people having their characters appear on the ship, when the post said they were on the station?))
((Because some characters could conceivably go directly to the ship instead of waking up with a hangover from hell. :P))

Motya grins maniacally at the man who just appeared on the ship from a portal. Well, they grin maniacally all the time but in this instance it's supposed to be in greeting. "Greetings! Who are you and what are you doing on our ship? This is supposed to be a private vessel! How infuriating!"
The man gets up and dusts himself off.
"Well, I mostly came because there was a disconcerting amount of interdimensional travel happening in the area. So, I picked the area with the weakest barrier and went there... Which happened to be here."

((KJ, can I get my Nix fun?))
((Give me a bit please.))

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18085 on: March 13, 2016, 03:54:33 pm »

((Sorry, I got impatient there, my bad.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18086 on: March 13, 2016, 03:55:04 pm »

Anna exits the room and waits at the door for the others.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18087 on: March 13, 2016, 03:55:31 pm »

((It's rather annoying how people forget to inform me of anything even though in theory I'm supposed to co-authorise stuff with Sanure. Just putting it out there.))
She finds that she's in a plaza of some sort, not entirely different from a mall. Only instead of normal humans, it's a bunch of humans with what appear to be aliens.

"This isn't good." The girl in the beret taps her chin, looking around carefully.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18088 on: March 13, 2016, 03:56:00 pm »

ENG would be asleep in his room on the ship.

The robed thing known as bardnir would awaken, a bit confused.
"Where am I?"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18089 on: March 13, 2016, 03:57:59 pm »

"This couldn't be a Barrier, could it...? Things usually look wrong, but everything here... doesn't."
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 1204 1205 [1206] 1207 1208 ... 1862