Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1160 1161 [1162] 1163 1164 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771721 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #17415 on: March 02, 2016, 01:37:52 am »

((Not really, just go pump levels into her skills and she should be golden.))

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #17416 on: March 02, 2016, 01:53:14 am »

((More how his natural regen is almost as much as the one Sandra has to completely lock down for.
EDIT: My bad, it's higher. ))
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 02:01:07 am by Adragis029 »
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17417 on: March 02, 2016, 06:54:44 am »

((Then buff Sandra.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #17418 on: March 02, 2016, 06:57:45 am »

((Well, Sandra is underleveled, and the regen for Motya is a perk so it makes sense it'd be stronger.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #17419 on: March 02, 2016, 07:15:06 am »

((Well, Sandra is underleveled, and the regen for Motya is a perk so it makes sense it'd be stronger.))
((Except my point is more that hers requires complete lockdown.))
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17421 on: March 02, 2016, 09:31:53 am »

Aesford watches as Mio jams herself straight into the Trespasser like a human javelin. "Oh shit, we did something real good!" And then he is stunned, left convulsing on the ground.

While Aesford is stunned, Lynch is left bewildered, and just sits in the corner and eats Skittles to temporarily boost his own Constitution as a defensive maneuver.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 09:35:03 am by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #17422 on: March 02, 2016, 05:58:55 pm »

Garnt follows up with a Two-Hit Combo.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17423 on: March 02, 2016, 07:31:12 pm »

Turn 3
~Battle Theme (Kagutsuchi)~
Libra Vertex:
Player Turn:
Alanis heals herself using the calming touch of the Primordial for 16 health. She is no longer in critical status.

”For Kamogawa!”
Yet more petals. Chizuru seems to be on a roll here. More petals slam into the Vertex’s body and fizz out on contact, dealing 48 damage.

Ian tosses Motya a potato! He consumes it, healing 7 health and removing his burn.

Yuki raises her shield, as a green glow enshrouds the party. She braces herself, kneeling onto the ground. For one turn, quarter of all incoming damage is directed and reduced against Yuki’s defenses.

Sandra does not move from her cocoon.

Hikari, frowning at the ineffectiveness of her last arrow, fires again with her normal shot! The attack deals 33 damage.

Anna slams Vindicator into the creature’s crystal once more with a transforming attack!
The first strike deals 14 damage.
The second attack deals 8 damage.
The third attack deals 9 damage.

Garnt slashes at the Libra Vertex twice with his blade!
The first attack deals 19 damage.
The second deals 7 damage.
They heal 11 HP for Garnt, lifting him from Critical status.

Motya regenerates his own wounds as he continues surgery on Chryssa, healing her for 23 HP.

With a wounded, desperate roar, Chryssa slashes at the Libra Vertex with a mighty slash, doing a whopping 114 damage!

Big Daddy attempts to rush the Libra Vertex with a powerful drill charge. However, once more, he only deals 2 damage.

Enemy Turn:
With a seemingly angry screech, the Libra Vertex turns upon Chryssa, and hurls its massive orbs towards her! Although some of the attack is thrown at Yuki, dealing her 12 damage, Chryssa takes the brunt and takes 83 damage.

Chryssa’s Aura fizzles out as the blast consumes her and throws her away from the fight, knocking her unconscious. Her body smokes as she lies there, heavily injured by the attack.

Chizuru is the next target, as the orbs clash into her! Although, again, Yuki absorbs and negates part of the blast, Chizuru takes 49 damage and is thrown backwards, forced out of Hero form and is also unconscious.

Alanis, mercifully, is not hit by the same powerful attack, and is instead simply blasted with a small laser, dealing 9 damage. She is once more in critical status.

Ian is blasted next, taking 16 damage, with some of it being returned to Yuki who takes no damage from such a piddly amount. Now would be a good time to activate that personal protector of his.

Finally, Anna takes a searing laser to the face, but she takes no damage.
Alanis takes 3 damage.
Motya heals 11 HP. Sandra regenerates 10 HP.
Alanis gains 1 extra SYN.
Chryssa and Chizuru have three turns before death.

~Surgam Identidem (Walpurgisnacht Theme)~
Trespasser:
Player Turn:
Sora attempts yet another Swan Kata, slashing furiously at the Trespasser with all her might!
The first attack, however, misses as she falls short of the attack.

Mio smashes into the beast with her magically-charged God Hand, dealing 46 damage as the attack is partially absorbed by the Trespasser’s mass.

It that Embraces turns her embrace into herself, recovering herself to full health.

Ayane heals Dackly with the sacred scent of her censer, allowing her to recover 17 health. Dackly is no longer critical.

Lynch attempts to eat his Skittles, but sadly mistakes his own hand for Skittles and bites into them. When he realises this, he starts rubbing it, having dealt himself 13 damage.

Eirika blasts the Trespasser with the power of the Fell Dragon, dealing 9 damage. Well, that was somewhat anticlimactic.

Aesford recovers from his stun, pulling himself together.

Dackly attempts to break free! She succeeds in wrenching herself from the tentacle before attempting to petrify it! While this does no damage, it does petrify one tentacle, before the Trespasser shatters it with its flailing. However, she has succeeded in removing a single action from the Trespasser’s next turn.

Boxwood attempts to reduce its strength this time with some advice on how to dodge it, reducing its attack by 7.

ENG treats the rest of Dackly’s wounds, healing her to full health.
Enemy Turn:
Mio is hit twice by the Trespasser’s tentacles. However, as weakened as they are, they still do quite a bit due to Mio’s defenses having been reduced to nothing. The first strike deals 9 damage and the second 21 damage.

Everyone is then smacked with a powerful sidewards sweep of the creature’s tendrils!
Sora takes 3 damage.
Mio takes 13 damage! She is in critical condition!
It that Embraces takes 9 damage.
Ayane takes 1 damage.
Lynch takes 3 damage.
Eirika takes 5 damage.
Aesford negates!
Dackly takes 7 damage.
Boxwood takes 5 damage.
ENG takes 1 damage.

It then swats at ENG as hard as it can, dealing 19 damage and reducing his defenses to 0 for the next turn.

It that Embraces heals 6 HP.
Trespasser takes 8 damage from being Marked.
You have six turns to kill the Trespasser before the Shinju fades and is devoured.

Spoiler: HP and Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 05:54:58 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17424 on: March 02, 2016, 07:36:05 pm »

Eirika grits her teeth, rears back, and Critically Hits with her Twilit Spear.
Black lives matter.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #17425 on: March 02, 2016, 07:37:32 pm »

Rush to Chryssa to tend her wounds
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 07:43:56 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #17426 on: March 02, 2016, 07:40:45 pm »

"Let's give em hell!"  Dackly says, bolstered at her success, She attempts to petrify the central mass, intending to deal damage to it.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #17427 on: March 02, 2016, 07:42:30 pm »

((Anna should have made one more attack with Transform Attack. It was upgraded to three attacks a while back.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17428 on: March 02, 2016, 07:44:23 pm »

((Whoops, forgot. Roll added in quickly.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17429 on: March 02, 2016, 07:45:18 pm »

Motya performs Corrective Surgery on Chryssa to bring her back to consciousness. You'd think that the sight of their grinning face would be enough but apparently not.

Thanks to their Trientspherical Brain, Motya now has a free action. They spit acid at the Vertex once again to weaken its defenses!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 07:49:35 pm by USEC_OFFICER »
Pages: 1 ... 1160 1161 [1162] 1163 1164 ... 1862