Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1128 1129 [1130] 1131 1132 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767120 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #16935 on: February 20, 2016, 01:30:29 pm »

Aesford considers Big Daddy and Little Sister. He asks the humanoid, "Hey Big Man. Is she yours? I mean, damn...is she your daughter?"
"In a way"
No sig yet

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16936 on: February 20, 2016, 01:41:06 pm »

"It's good to know that there's more than one parent on the team that I know of, I've got two myself. Hopefully, most of y'all don't have children."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16937 on: February 20, 2016, 01:56:47 pm »

Motya pipes up, "I have two myself! A daughter and a son! They are very ungrateful and spoiled! I am glad to be rid of them! Who knows what problems they are suffering from now!" A well-balanced individual they are not.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16938 on: February 20, 2016, 02:14:54 pm »

"Make that two. I should not have forgotten about you, Motya. Pardon me for having no way to approximate your age, I have no clue whether you're 128 or 5 years old. Or even if your kind, supposing you belong to a larger species or subset, ages in a way that is similar to humans where I'm from. I mean, I'm 27. A lot of the people here look like high schoolers, but I guess they could millennia old." Aesford does not inquire if Motya's attitude towards his children are commplace back home.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16939 on: February 20, 2016, 02:53:27 pm »

"I am only approaching 50 years! Is that so hard to tell? Yes! Yes it is!" Motya makes a sound like a wombat driving a golfcart as they laugh at their terrible joke. "I believe that we have already discussed this! I was once human like you but now I am not! So I am the only one my kind! How interesting! I can assure you that I do not age in a similar manner to humans, which is to say not at all!" Motya laughs again. At least someone is enjoying themselves.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16940 on: February 21, 2016, 02:10:09 am »

"So... this is like last time but without having to come up with a landing strategy."
Ian says, sipping his coffee.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #16941 on: February 21, 2016, 06:46:44 am »

"I don't think you quite understand the gravity of the situation. I don't know how it is in your world, but we're the small group that stands between the Vertex and the end of the world.

As in, if we fail, we all die. Everyone in here dies. This whole world. Dies.

So. Do we have a strategy or do I have to draw one up?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16942 on: February 21, 2016, 06:53:26 am »

"Best that you do it if you're experienced in fighting them. How will the attack occur, another breach like the one we entered?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #16943 on: February 21, 2016, 06:56:40 am »

"All Vertex attacks thus far have been preceded by a break in the Jukai barrier. That's visible for a split second from this world, and if things are as they are now, we will be taken into the Jukai to counter them there.

If they're attacking the ship, it's best we split into two groups. One to protect the ship, one to protect the Shinju. How many healers do we have and do we know if there are any minor Vertex attacking at the same time?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16944 on: February 21, 2016, 07:15:47 am »

((What the hell. Just searched up what those vertices look like. They did not match my mental image which was more of a multidimensional murder crystal. You know, something with more vertices? :P))
"Guess fortifications won't be much of an option then. Well not that with the firepower they have, they were too good an idea in the first place >__< Do you know how those things sense? If so, we could try interfering with it, since their attacks don't seem to have the greatest margin for error. Normally I'd say that just harassing them with hit and run tactics would be best, but since we need to defend things, that really isn't an option >__<

I don't suppose the ship's in any condition to move much? Does it have any weapons that can be used? Can we get a diagram of the ship too? Figure out where the important parts are."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16945 on: February 21, 2016, 08:14:40 am »

"...m-maybe..."
"I'm going to go, if you want to come, please do."
Alanis heads to the area where everyone else is.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16946 on: February 22, 2016, 10:22:55 am »

(*patiently awaits movement in the thread.*)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16947 on: February 22, 2016, 06:52:31 pm »

(*patiently awaits movement in the thread.*)
((Yeah...))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16948 on: February 22, 2016, 06:54:32 pm »

((Give it some time. There's NPCs to level-up, bosses might need some more playtesting, Elf's probably got stuff to do IRL, and he's probably comforting Cado as well right now.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16949 on: February 22, 2016, 06:55:50 pm »

((Oh, yeah, that...  *slaps self for being idiot*
But still, you can at least acknowledge Alanis's presence at the strategy meeting.))
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 1128 1129 [1130] 1131 1132 ... 1862