Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1100 1101 [1102] 1103 1104 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767913 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #16515 on: February 10, 2016, 08:50:09 pm »

"Vices? You think this is about fuckin' vices? You know how many people I see having some sort of episode or crisis here? It's been daily. So when I need some goddamn medicine to keep me going and not think about how me or erryone' else I know could be dead tomorrow by some big ole' ominicidal force, I'll do as I damn well please. Don't talk to me about discipline, I've given it everything I got even when I was sure we would lose. And if yo' rank is irrelevant, quit talkin' like you my boss."
"There's a reason that soldiers rely on their brothers and sisters in arms to help keep their cool. This is only the first of many, and you're as good as a rookie here. We all are. And that means that like it or not, we're going to have to work with eachother to survive this. One little slip up, and we all die. I'm speaking to you as a equal who is trying to keep you and everyone else Alive. This hasn't been my first time, and I already know the drill.
But if you want to press on about ranking, then show me you're Not a Insubordinate little shit, who's just another lamb to the slaughter."
His tone would turn edged, the words baiting Aesford into something that might end bloodily, At least before Alanis silenced them.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #16516 on: February 10, 2016, 08:51:45 pm »

Anna is rubbing her forehead because of the huge headache she was getting. Sometimes she just wanted to knock all the repeat offenders out so she and whoever else was usually rational could get a break.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16517 on: February 10, 2016, 08:52:59 pm »

((A silent wall of force bursts literally anywhere that isn't a person.))
((A push of force bursts where a small sonic boom wouldn't break anything.))
Alanis shoots a pained glance over at Anna.  It seems that she agrees with the sentiment.

"You can't give it your all when you're high or drunk.  If you do feel a need for something along those lines, have a healer or... ENG, pretty much, on standby so they can fix the resulting issues when combat happens or if something goes horribly wrong.

You can't be the authorities for the entire party without us agreeing first.  Don't try to be unless you actually are, which is basically when you're actively being a medic, which is not currently what you're doing.  Aesford was irresponsible as to how he went about it, but it's his choice to make."
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 09:07:35 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16518 on: February 10, 2016, 09:04:30 pm »

"Right, well... this escalated... Oh, hey Anna! Let's go somewhere not here!"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16519 on: February 10, 2016, 09:08:01 pm »

"There's a reason that soldiers rely on their brothers and sisters in arms to help keep their cool. This is only the first of many, and you're as good as a rookie here. We all are. And that means that like it or not, we're going to have to work with eachother to survive this. One little slip up, and we all die. I'm speaking to you as a equal who is trying to keep you and everyone else Alive. This hasn't been my first time, and I already know the drill.
But if you want to press on about ranking, then show me you're Not a Insubordinate little shit, who's just another lamb to the slaughter."
His tone would turn edged, the words baiting Aesford into something that might end bloodily, At least before Alanis silenced them.

"You don't know shit 'bout what I went through and you don't know shit 'bout camaraderie. You tryna' intimidate me? Go head, do something. Prove you a soldier, a real tough guy. I ain't scared of you lil' bitch nig-"

((A silent wall of force bursts literally anywhere that isn't a person.))
((A push of force bursts where a small sonic boom wouldn't break anything.))
Alanis shoots a pained glance over at Anna.  It seems that she agrees with the sentiment.

"You can't give it your all when you're high or drunk.  If you do feel a need for that, have a healer or a doctor on standby so they can fix that when combat happens or if something goes horribly wrong.

You can't be the authorities for the entire party without us agreeing first.  Don't try to be unless you actually are, which is basically when you're actively being a medic, which is not currently what you're doing.  Aesford was irresponsible as to how he went about it, but it's his choice to make."

Aesford paused and slowly removed his fist from the wall. "...I'll talk with y'all. I will, honest, we can work something out. But I don't listen to anyone thinkin' they some hot shit because of what they think of themselves."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16520 on: February 10, 2016, 09:08:38 pm »

"Right, well... this escalated... Oh, hey Anna! Let's go somewhere not here!"
Anna removes her hand from her face. "Yeah, let's go." She exits the room, and waits for Chryssa.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16521 on: February 10, 2016, 09:11:15 pm »

"Oh thank goodness.  Right.  Let's do that later, when we aren't all hopped up on adrenaline.  Let's say 3 PM local.

Anna, Chryssa, mind if I come with?  I should get something for Sandra."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #16522 on: February 10, 2016, 09:17:19 pm »

Big Daddy wanting to get away from the argument follows anna
No sig yet

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16523 on: February 10, 2016, 09:17:30 pm »

"You don't know shit 'bout what I went through and you don't know shit 'bout camaraderie. You tryna' intimidate me? Go head, do something. Prove you a soldier, a real tough guy. I ain't scared of you lil' bitch nig-"

Aesford paused and slowly removed his fist from the wall. "...I'll talk with y'all. I will, honest, we can work something out. But I don't listen to anyone thinkin' they some hot shit because of what they think of themselves."
ENG would take a deep breath, before speaking again in a calm, non shouting voice.
"Just do me a favor, and go to the ship before you decide to get high. I really do not want to be the one dragging your corpse to a burial because of an attack happening at the same time. That's all I want for right now."
He would then proceed to leave and head back to work on the ship, not bothering to stick around for a response.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16524 on: February 10, 2016, 09:25:56 pm »

Alanis breathes a sigh of relief and heads out at a brisk pace.
Sigtext

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16525 on: February 10, 2016, 09:27:23 pm »

Chryssa follows behind Anna closely, not replying to Alanis.
"How does shopping sound?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16526 on: February 10, 2016, 09:28:42 pm »

"I did that yesterday, but another round couldn't hurt." Anna also doesn't respond to Alanis, although if she decides to follow she would make no indication of her being unwelcome.
Sigtext!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16527 on: February 10, 2016, 09:28:57 pm »

"Sure thang'. I'll make sure to invite you first, I'm a social smoker. And if you go down I'll make sure to get you you're 21-gun salute Sarge." Aesford mock-salutes ENG as he goes away. He then runs for Alanis,

"You said you got someone to cure cottonmouth and munchies? Because that's dope." He flashes the first sembalance of a grin in a while.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16528 on: February 10, 2016, 09:29:19 pm »

((Say yes by ignoring them!))
Black lives matter.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16529 on: February 10, 2016, 09:30:43 pm »

"We could do other things if you want. It was just a thought."
Pages: 1 ... 1100 1101 [1102] 1103 1104 ... 1862