Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1021 1022 [1023] 1024 1025 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 770627 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #15330 on: January 30, 2016, 02:56:40 pm »

Eirika follows Yuri!
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15331 on: January 30, 2016, 02:57:54 pm »

"Tanks, keep its attention!  Healers, with the tanks!
DPS with Yuri!  Target the same things as everyone else!

Anyone that can get information, do that!

Go!"

Alanis takes her own advice and goes after the other Vertex, blasting it away from the barrier with a Kinetic Burst. before It That Embraces interrupts.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 03:15:32 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #15332 on: January 30, 2016, 02:59:25 pm »

Ian would ask what the fcuk Alanis is talking about but he's got more important problems.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #15333 on: January 30, 2016, 02:59:39 pm »

If Dackly is there, She uses Petrify on the smallest foes, if not, she continues to sit there with a dumbfounded expression.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #15334 on: January 30, 2016, 03:00:21 pm »

((Dackly was with Fukuhara's group, and they're chasing a thief down Kamogawa now.

Just waiting on Twin's and Adragis' actions.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15335 on: January 30, 2016, 03:01:06 pm »

((Look at adorable Alanis, who thinks she is leader~ how adorbs~<3))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15336 on: January 30, 2016, 03:02:30 pm »

ENG would leap from the building, and dive at the person, firing his jumpjets just a yard from impact to help him land in a roll as he continues the pursuit on foot.
"Halt, in the name of the law!"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15337 on: January 30, 2016, 03:04:17 pm »

((No, she's STRATEGIZING.))
((Is Sachi with this group?  The analyst, that is.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #15338 on: January 30, 2016, 03:04:34 pm »

Overwhelmed by the sudden events, and a painful itch in her gut, Sandra wastes a turn cowering.
thincake

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15339 on: January 30, 2016, 03:05:38 pm »

Aesford pulls the MouthMesh over his face and straps his helmet onto his skull, locking it on. He pulls the hilt of the 12th Man out from its sheath on his hip and activates it, a sonic force that sounds like a wild wind emits from it as it forms a glowing teal 'blade.'

"LET'S GO BABY, IT'S GAME TIME!"

Harass the Vertex to draw them away from Yuri's group, Juke them if they retaliate.

[Field Strategy:
Yuri]
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15340 on: January 30, 2016, 03:08:05 pm »

Tourmaline keeps hoping from roof to roof, to keep an eye on the thief.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #15341 on: January 30, 2016, 03:08:58 pm »

Anna follows Yuri.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #15342 on: January 30, 2016, 03:11:03 pm »

Big Daddy moves to a running stance, he then blots out of the door in pursuit of the thief ((If you played bio shock you can see big daddy's can be very fast when they want to))
No sig yet

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15343 on: January 30, 2016, 03:11:09 pm »

[Not much of a world left, is there?]

Somehow, It That Embraces does not seem surprised. She stares out at this hellish landscape. A landscape that exists solely to finish the destruction of what's left of this world, the world within the barrier, protected by the Jukai's branches. When that barrier falls, there will be nothing left but the element of hunger and destruction- and even then, surely those will fall away with nothing left to destroy, leaving only the void of non-existence. A void she knows all too well.

A void she wishes upon no one. No... she refuses to let anyone suffer the same fate as her.

Her eyes close, and she reaches out, myriad hands reaching towards the presences. Thousands of Vertexes, and Stardusts beyond measure, stretching from one horizon to another. The Pisces Vertex; the Vertexes responsible for opening the barrier, large and small. She reaches out to each and every one, their seemingly infinite number but a moderate amount for her... and tightens, focusing her hatred, her rage, her sorrow into one massive Embrace.

The rest of the people simply see her arms spread wide, and then close. Where the Pisces Vertex sat alone, every one of the Stardusts, every Vertex large and small that they can see, has been formed, at least for a moment, into a massive ball of struggling monsters, pressing against an unseen force holding them together. Monsters the Primordial stares at with hate so vast that it burns even through her closed eyes. Monsters it will not suffer.

[Destroy each and every last one of them.]

So orders the Primordial. Never mind that it's probably impossible- such a wide Embrace barely even hurts. Never mind that they're here to save the Barrier. Those are concerns of (mortals/shadows/holograms/thin things). It That Embraces will see these things burn.

((this is the part where you rush to nerf the multi-target Embrace :V))
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 03:12:55 pm by Twi »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15344 on: January 30, 2016, 03:14:52 pm »

...Alanis's pendant glows as she, too, channels her strength to It That Embraces.  She holds out her hand.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 1021 1022 [1023] 1024 1025 ... 1862