Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1017 1018 [1019] 1020 1021 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 770565 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #15270 on: January 30, 2016, 01:03:27 pm »

"No.

But we can keep others safe."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #15271 on: January 30, 2016, 01:03:39 pm »

Yuri smiles towards Sandra.
"Young one, I will make sure that you are delivered out of here safely to the best of my ability."

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #15272 on: January 30, 2016, 01:05:29 pm »

Sandra smiles back, if not as... well.
"Okay..."
She follows.
thincake

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15273 on: January 30, 2016, 01:10:57 pm »

Tourmaline nods and also chases after ENG. If they get out of earshot, she speaks to him, "I don't like this. That thief knew how to get in and out. It had to be someone working for Fukuhara."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15274 on: January 30, 2016, 01:13:04 pm »

Tourmaline nods and also chases after ENG. If they get out of earshot, she speaks to him, "I don't like this. That thief knew how to get in and out. It had to be someone working for Fukuhara."
"Agreed, either that or someone with contacts inside their agency. Possibly both."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15275 on: January 30, 2016, 01:16:42 pm »

((plot twist: it was tourmaline all along))
The group steps into the gash and the corridor of fire.

The fire seems to surround the group in a tube, leading down infinitely. Yuri, for her part, is unperturbed.
"Do not be alarmed. The fire will not burn you, and there is an end to this path."

ENG manages to get to a rooftop. Considering it's the rush hour in Kamogawa, there's seemingly no hope-wait.

Perhaps there is. He can see a small shape running through a crowd heading to the shopping district.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15276 on: January 30, 2016, 01:18:00 pm »

The fire seems to surround the group in a tube, leading down infinitely. Yuri, for her part, is unperturbed.
"Do not be alarmed. The fire will not burn you, and there is an end to this path."
Alarm=false, as far as ItE is considered. It follows along without fear.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15277 on: January 30, 2016, 01:18:35 pm »

"You were saying, then?"

Alanis rapidly adjusts to the fire tunnel.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #15278 on: January 30, 2016, 01:19:46 pm »

Sandra slouches along.
thincake

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15279 on: January 30, 2016, 01:26:09 pm »

((Does tourmaline see what ENG sees?))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15280 on: January 30, 2016, 01:29:49 pm »

Eirika is extremely unhappy about the entire thing.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15281 on: January 30, 2016, 01:30:02 pm »

((She can, if she's up there with ENG.))
Yuri sighs as she floats- yes, floats- next to Alanis.
"I was a Hero, almost a century before, like your companion here. I, too, fought the Vertex, before I was slain in battle allowing my companions to retreat. I miss them, sometimes, and wonder what happened to them; I never found out. It was the last time they ever set foot in the Jukai, possibly out of grief. Again, I will never know.

I, however, was able to live on as an eternal Hero within the barrier, helping to protect it, due to my devotion to the Shinju-sama. I give my assistance to Heroes, and some souls who are lost in the Jukai sometimes, guiding them out or protecting them from the worst damage.

These rifts are those caused by some of the more devious Vertex, who seek the weak spots in the barrier and funnel power into them to create holes through which their larger compatriots can break through. I am capable of shutting them down sometimes, but some break through. That is when the living Heroes must fight.

But, of course, there are other questions, I sense, you might wish to ask. You may ask away."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15282 on: January 30, 2016, 01:30:39 pm »

((plot twist: it was tourmaline all along))

ENG manages to get to a rooftop. Considering it's the rush hour in Kamogawa, there's seemingly no hope-wait.

Perhaps there is. He can see a small shape running through a crowd heading to the shopping district.
ENG would spot the shape, and move closer, trying to identify what it is as he hops from roof to roof with his jumpjets.(she is, so yeah.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15283 on: January 30, 2016, 01:31:49 pm »

"Are there ghosts inside the barrier?"
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #15284 on: January 30, 2016, 01:32:12 pm »

Ian isn't very worried about the fire, really he's more annoyed that whoever this is and Alan prevented him from trying to close the portal the obvious way. He looks further annoyed with the long rambling backstory this chick is spouting.
Pages: 1 ... 1017 1018 [1019] 1020 1021 ... 1862