Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 962 963 [964] 965 966 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 768337 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #14445 on: January 26, 2016, 11:20:54 pm »

"Hello strange one. Were you perhaps also summoned by the powers to be to fight the being known as Trespassers?"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14446 on: January 26, 2016, 11:21:55 pm »

"Right.  And the method that they got here by checks out with what happened to most of us...  So yeah.  But seriously.  Are you SURE you don't know more about this?

AAARGH WTF.  Okay, that's it, calling it, this place HAS to be fake if someone can say that line with a straight face!  I can't even..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14447 on: January 26, 2016, 11:23:39 pm »

Tourmaline looks at Alanis confused, "Why was that odd? It's the truth for the rest of us."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14448 on: January 26, 2016, 11:24:16 pm »

((Welp, have to go for a few hours >__<))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14449 on: January 26, 2016, 11:24:55 pm »

"But no one SAYS that!  It sounds like a badly-written plot hook!  I...Just...What!"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14450 on: January 26, 2016, 11:27:03 pm »

"We are literally in the middle of an issue that threatens reality, if I were both all reality, and capable of wanting not to ceace existing, I would start dropping plot hooks pretty quickly, regardless of my track record for consistently looking dead."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14451 on: January 26, 2016, 11:27:09 pm »

Aesford's last pass against Mio's house slid across the vertical surface rather than bouncing back at him. Aesford could feel something in the pit of his stomach, an intuitive sense that there was a disturbance in the balance of the Multiverse. He scooped his ball back up into his arms and entered the house where whatever phenomena was causing him to feel this strange sensation was originating from.
In the center of the corridor his teammates had surrounded a new figure which, upon further examination, appeared to be a dapper felt-cat head attached to wriggling tentacles suspended in mid-air. This new being inspired a palpable fear that gnawed at his consciousness; simply witnessing whatever this thing was warped his senses, Aesford's knowledge of its mere existence battered his cognition. It was as if he were staring upon the physical essence of a 17-dimensional object or the omnipresence of a God condensed into a single tangible point. The way this manifestation meandered between reality and un-reality, how it floated between the material and conceptual, it toyed with the subjective and objectivity causing both of those terms to be both irrelevant and obsolete. The most basic atomic particles would be crushed into the ether by the persistence of the Abhorrence, what sort of Eldritich Pandemonium it had wrought unto-

"Yo octo-pussy. You like football?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14452 on: January 26, 2016, 11:29:03 pm »

"We are literally in the middle of an issue that threatens reality, if I were both all reality, and capable of wanting not to ceace existing, I would start dropping plot hooks pretty quickly, regardless of my track record for consistently looking dead."
"Yeah, but the multiverse is not, as far as we know, writing Tourmaline's dialogue!
Oh hi Aesford.  How did you know this was a thing?"
Sigtext

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14453 on: January 26, 2016, 11:35:09 pm »

"Stop implying that Tourmaline has an odd thought process, you can't spell 'Awesome Dancing dudett which is also my best friend' without odd."

Dackly crosses her arms at Alanis's nihilistic nonsense.

"Are you feeling well Alanis? Normally your inane rambling is more lively."

Dackly looks concerned, this is the flimsiest argument so far.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14454 on: January 26, 2016, 11:37:10 pm »

"It sounds wrong.  It just.  Sounds.  Wrong.  And I'm half-sure that this new... Er... Pronoun knows something about it too.

Er, you can, actually."
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 11:40:32 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14455 on: January 26, 2016, 11:41:45 pm »

"Actually you can't.  'awesOme Dancing Dudett which is also my best friend'." Dackly repeats, emphasizing the required letters.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14456 on: January 26, 2016, 11:43:16 pm »

"Let me take a guess, a not necessarily evil, but an opposition to your faction's goals, who themselves may have done as many abhorrent things as your own, but for the most part, propaganda swells the masses with carefully crafted emotions and views that themselves may not be inherently wrong, but at a glance are clearly not completely informed about anything other than your affiliation's deeds of note, and their infamous actions..."  Dackly starts, sounding like she has recited this before.
"Pretty close. The New Conglomerate, Or NC were originally just corporate thugs and pirates planted onboard by business venture and several other corporations as a attempted counterpart to the somewhat militaristic regime the Terran Republic live under. They succeeded to some extent, but now anyone who feels they're mistreated by our current leadership join them or the VS.
Speaking of the VS... They used to be the backbone of our research core. They found some sort of artifact that belonged to the mysterious Vanu, and then the lead scientist committed suicide ten years after. The rest of them went into hiding and weren't seen again until roughly sixty years ago, where they re-emerged under the banner of the "Vanu Sovereignty" Now they see it one way and one way only, and I quote, "Evolve or Perish". Both the TR and the NC agree that this borderline transhumanist cult can't be good, no matter how advanced they are. They just don't want the other to gain power from the vacuum that their removal would cause."

((sorry to be so behind on explaning crap.))
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14457 on: January 26, 2016, 11:45:07 pm »

"That doesn't match in regular expressions.

Anywho.  Seriously.  You DON'T think that's unusually strange?

Or that it's not strange that it somehow took ENG that long to answer your question?"
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 11:46:55 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14458 on: January 26, 2016, 11:47:14 pm »

"That doesn't match in regular expressions.

Anywho.  Seriously.  You DON'T think that's unusually strange?

Or that it somehow took ENG that long to answer your question?"

"Sorry, It has been several hundred years since the foundings of all three factions. I can't recall it all from memory without a bit of time."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14459 on: January 26, 2016, 11:47:37 pm »

Tourmaline, normally calm, harshly slaps Alanis, "How dare you! With all of the misfortune and pain we all have gone through, you still think this is just a game?! This is real. What is happening is real. We saw what happens when whatever we are fighting takes hold of something! We had to fight it! Periw was poofed by one such monster, multiple times! And you think this is still a game? Even ENG has more common sense to know this isn't a game! and he's not exactly sane! No offense ENG..." Tourmaline finally speaking her mind, turns around and leaves, heading back to her room on the ship.
Pages: 1 ... 962 963 [964] 965 966 ... 1862