Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 906 907 [908] 909 910 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 769976 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #13605 on: January 21, 2016, 04:17:07 pm »

Alanis is firmly ensconced in the snuggle loop.
As per usual.
"Tell me, Aesford, have you looked at Motya, at all?  It's not that it needs to be a private discussion, but discussing his field of expertise isn't exactly for the faint of stomach.  I'm wondering about the feasibility of a couple things, nothing more."

"Feasibility," Aesford slowly repeats as he looks at Motya closer than previously, only now realizing the full extent of his extremities. "As I said, if it's something for the personal benefit of yourself, have at him. Speaking of which, Motya, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly are you? It would be more prudent to ask, how would you categorize yourself in a taxonomic sense?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13606 on: January 21, 2016, 04:20:42 pm »

Sandra is suddenly incinerated due to GM anger
((But seriously pointing out my spelling errors is kinda annoying. I'mma ask you to stop since I usually go back and fix them anyways.))

Combat start
Spoiler: Rematch (click to show/hide)

Eng opens fire on Ember! He hits him twice with his Phazon Cannon, dealing 1 damage and 9 damage!

"Is that all boy? I thought you weren't going to give up?"

Ember jumps into the air, slashing his claymore into ENG with a Gigaslash! He deals a massive 34 damage! Or so it would seem! Eng's Armor dispatched a Ninite shield right be fore the attack landed. Instead he took only 4 HP!

"Impressive boy. A defensive spell right before my attack landed."
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 04:22:54 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13607 on: January 21, 2016, 04:22:50 pm »

((Aaaaaargh you just said not to correct your spelling and went and made lots of errors mustn't correct mustn't correct...))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #13608 on: January 21, 2016, 04:23:13 pm »

Big Daddy watches the 2 fight
No sig yet

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13609 on: January 21, 2016, 04:23:54 pm »

((Aaaaaargh you just said not to correct your spelling and went and made lots of errors mustn't correct mustn't correct...))

((I will smack you extremely hard.))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13610 on: January 21, 2016, 04:24:46 pm »

((Why do you have the compulsion to be annoying ad point out typos? That seems like something you should get checked out.))
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13611 on: January 21, 2016, 04:26:16 pm »

((Why do you have the compulsion to be annoying ad point out typos? That seems like something you should get checked out.))

((This in it's entirety.))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13612 on: January 21, 2016, 04:26:55 pm »

Sandra is suddenly incinerated due to GM anger
((But seriously pointing out my spelling errors is kinda annoying. I'mma ask you to stop since I usually go back and fix them anyways.))

Combat start

Eng opens fire on Ember! He hits him twice with his Phazon Cannon, dealing 1 damage and 9 damage!

"Is that all boy? I thought you weren't going to give up?"

Ember jumps into the air, slashing his claymore into ENG with a Gigaslash! He deals a massive 34 damage! Or so it would seem! Eng's Armor dispatched a Ninite shield right be fore the attack landed. Instead he took only 4 HP!

"Impressive boy. A defensive spell right before my attack landed."
"It's not magic. Just very advanced tech."
tossing his cannon aside, he'd pull his chainblade free and power it, strafing and zigzagging as he strikes twice at the paladin.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13613 on: January 21, 2016, 04:34:47 pm »

Combat start

-Turn 2-

Eng rushes Ember with his Chainblade striking him twice for 0 damage and 3 damage! Sparks fly off of Ember's armor as the blade tries to cut it.

Ember Slams his crystalline shield into Eng, sending him flying! He takes 4 damage and is stunned for 1 turn!

-Delayed turn-

Eng recovers from his stun!

Ember raises his sword aloft! A brilliant Light washes over the area! Ember is healed for 20 HP and Eng is healed for 9 HP!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13614 on: January 21, 2016, 04:42:55 pm »

((I give up.
Prior turn:
*Nanite, *before.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #13615 on: January 21, 2016, 04:43:58 pm »

((rip u in pis))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13616 on: January 21, 2016, 04:45:11 pm »

"Feasibility," Aesford slowly repeats as he looks at Motya closer than previously, only now realizing the full extent of his extremities. "As I said, if it's something for the personal benefit of yourself, have at him. Speaking of which, Motya, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly are you? It would be more prudent to ask, how would you categorize yourself in a taxonomic sense?"

Perhaps Aesford's helmet blocks some of his vision, because otherwise how could he miss the full extent of Motya's extremities? "An interesting question! Unfortunately my knowledge of taxonomy is regrettably slim! Obviously I belong in the Eukarya Domain, but beyond that I cannot say! I would imagine that several new taxa would be developed for me and my symbiotic organs. How exciting! Such efforts would be useless however, since in a taxonomic sense I would change whenever I add new splices or remove inefficient ones. As such I would recommend that you consider me in an informal sense. I am Motya, who was once human but now is so much more! Hardly scientific but easier to comprehend for all!"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13617 on: January 21, 2016, 04:45:48 pm »

"Reading about Japanese culture.."
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13618 on: January 21, 2016, 04:47:16 pm »

"Ha.  Indeed."
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13619 on: January 21, 2016, 04:49:07 pm »

((I give up.
Prior turn:
*Nanite, *before.))

((*proceeds to smack TBF upside the face*))
Pages: 1 ... 906 907 [908] 909 910 ... 1862